Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 165 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 180 reviews
on September 6, 2016
This is a good mix of the classic Christian songs I grew up memorizing. Bought this for my two-year-old daughter because I would love for her to know the same songs that I grew up hearing. She seems to like it so far
on July 28, 2016
I think it's very important for kids to listen to kid songs, not just the adult songs played on the radio. So I pop this in while I'm cleaning and sing along with my 4-year-old. Brings back memories of my own childhood, so I enjoy it too. :)
I also have my kid do about an hour of "rest time" where he lays on his bed and plays quietly, and he asks to listen to these songs. :)
on May 2, 2014
I teach kids on Wed night and need help with music with toddlers they love many of these songs this helps me teach them
on August 10, 2017
The songs are great, but the sound mixing is horrible. It plays voices only on one side of the speaker and music on the other. Sound editing should have it set up as surround sound!
on May 5, 2017
This CD is great, it keeps my daughter happy during car rides. The songs are fun for me as well because they are familiar from my childhood sunday school classes.
on December 5, 2016
My toddler daughter loves this cd. Every time we get into the car she asks for her songs. I love that they are bible songs and that she's singing along and learning about God in the car. The kid's voices are very sweet and not annoying as a parents to listen to. At some points the music is louder than the voices, but it's still a great cd for the price.
on April 17, 2017
Great cd that the kids love
on May 12, 2015
Great songs! My son loves it.

Only thing is it came in a broken CD case. Also, when we play it in our car's player, the instruments come out only from the left speaker, and the voices come out only from the right speaker.

Haven't tried playing on a regular CD player though. But all the other CDs we play in the car do not do that.
on May 21, 2014
I purchased this Sunday School Songs CD as it was a gift for a young 3 year old who loves singing and thought it would be a great tool for her to begin knowing about God's love and what He really means to
us God fearing Christians. I recommend this CD to young parents to help their children learn about God and His love and mercies without being too preachy and they could sing along.
on December 31, 2012
We own this CD and play it in our car almost every time we go anywhere with our 2-year-old daughter and now newborn son. Our 2-year-old pays attention to it, listens to it, loves it, and sometimes tries to sing along or sing the songs on her own later when we're not even listening to it. She's been listening to it since she got the CD over a year ago and isn't bored with it yet. Since she loves it so much, we bought it this time as a gift for a neighbor's son who is 3 weeks older than her for his 2nd birthday.