Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16,666 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17,928 reviews
on July 21, 2015
The BlenderBottle is hit and miss, in terms of usage, I have had this product since March 27th, 2015 and have used it every day for the past few months. It is perfect for blends you make at home. I blend at home and after the blend sits for a while the concoction gets thick and settles. However, with the BlenderBottle, I just shake shake shake it up and I have a nice palatable beverage again. Even my girlfriend who has a NutriBullet uses the BlenderBottle because drinking out of the NutriBullet canister leads to the same problem.

So I can honestly say the BlenderBottle has made it easier for me to drink and transport my blends and has been the perfect compliment to my commuter lifestyle.

"SO WHY THE THREE STARS MAN"?!

Simple, I have had the plastic container for about four months and the lid is cracked. I hand wash this container every day, I never use anything but fridge temperature blends in it and I have never dropped the bottle. It is a manufacturer defect in the lid. The plastic separates from the top of the lid to where it gets screwed on as you can see in my picture and that of other amazon reviewers. I have already submitted a warranty claim for a new lid with BlenderBottle, but I'm sure the process is going to take at least two weeks so I was forced to by another BlenderBottle in the meantime. Hopefully this one lasts longer or is designed better.

***Update***

I put in for a lid replacement request under the blender bottle warranty which can be found here (http://www.blenderbottle.com/warranty-claim/)

The process takes about 15 minutes, you will need to take a couple of pictures and look for numbers on the bottle and on the lid regardless of which part has broken. After submitting my request BlenderBottle mailed out a replacement within about a day so the process is quick. I did this on July 21st and received my replacement on July 27th. In the meantime I had to prime a replacement bottle since I didn't want to go without my blends. Overall I'm satisfied with the warranty process.
review image
2020 comments| 366 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2016
I would always drink protein powder after my workouts. At first I would just pour the protein powder and water into a glass and mix the two with a spoon. This would always leave clumps everywhere. And it would also leave my protein shake very thick in consistency. I then started to use a regular bottle with a cap and shake it up in there. This helped a little but still left the protein shake thick with clumps.

I finally saw this blender bottle and purchased it. I bought the clear black twenty eight ounce size bottle. I immediately saw the results after using it for the first time. I added eight ounces of water to the bottle, added my scoop of protein powder, put in the round blender ball, put the top on, and then shake it for about thirty seconds. The powder and water mixed very well together. It left zero clumps and the consistency was very smooth.

I've been using this blender bottle for over four years now. It's completely dishwasher safe. The words on the bottle have faded, but I'm assuming it's from using it for a long period of time and running it through the dishwasher so much. I haven't noticed any leakage occurring while shaking the bottle. My only issue is that sometimes it can be difficult to flip open the white cap which covers the top part of the bottle. I'll have to pry to open using some force. This may be an issue for some people. I didn't care too much about it because I usually remove the entire top and drink straight from the bottle. This is a great blender bottle because it works very well and is not expensive.
on March 14, 2012
So, clearly I'm not a weightlifter or trying to bulk up by drinking protein shakes, but I am using them as a way to increase my daily caloric intake. In the video, I am using a whey protein powder and skim milk. When I ordered my first jar of protein powder, I almost bought this bottle as well, but then I figured I really didn't need it. I thought I'd just empty out a water bottle and shake it in there, or stir it in a glass. By the 2nd shake I made, with mouthfuls of powdery lumps, I decided it was something I should invest in - and really- not much of an investment at that- only $7. and change. I honestly never thought that the shakes would have been that difficult to mix, so as to justify the purchase of a special type of bottle, but I was quite wrong. Who knew? Well, not me, apparrantly. Anyway, it does exactly what it claims to do, and it does it very well. All of the shakes I've made have been consistently smooth, and I have not seen any leakage from any part of the bottle. It is actually very well made, and the flip top lid is very tight and secure. That little metal ball really does make a huge difference in how the shake turns out. It's a time saver as well-very quick. No buyer's remorse; received the item on time, total A+++ purchase. Highly recommend for mixing any type of powdered drink.
review image
99 comments| 728 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2017
works as you'd expect, flip top snaps closed securely and the threads are snug so no worries when shaking...if using for protein powder, add your water first and powder second so that it doesn't get caked/stuck in the edges at the bottom, as even with the metallic shaker ball thing inside it won't get into the corners (radius of ball leaves gap along straight 90* corner in bottom of the bottle

honestly the shaker ball seems like nothing more than a gimmick after using it...shaking the bottle without it accomplishes the same thing if you're just using it for protein powder or something relatively smooth, and the ball has a bit of springy give to it that i don't see how it could do much of anything regardless...the selling points are the decent materials and good seals...i got it as a $4 ddon item and would definitely not pay more than that, just find another regular bottle that seals up well minus the gimmicky shaker ball and save some $$$
on March 31, 2017
This 28 oz. blender bottle has a helpful, higher quality design for the protein shakes required after bariatric surgery, as well as easily keeping water handy, as there is a removable, non-rust, whisk ball. There are grips on the plastic (#5 for recycling) and ounce and ml measurements. The slide up and down carrying or hanging loop is sturdy. The cover screws on and the attached cap has a push-up, stay-up tab and snaps back securely into place, thus preventing leakage. Promptly rinsing out the protein powder/shake makes it easier to keep this bottle, cover, and whisk clean. It can go on the top shelf of a dishwasher, or be hand washed. This bottle is for cold liquids only, not hot, and is not insulated. While labeled BPA free, it is unknown if this is Tritan plastic. It is unknown why various colors have different prices. Fully satisfied with the design and sturdiness, this is a recommended blender bottle.
on June 22, 2017
When I got this I was kinda reserved on getting it due to past experiences with BlenderBottles. Majority of times whenever they dropped they'd either crack or exploded. And it wouldn't be a crazy high drop. I've had stuff happen on saved drops. Or I had issues with how it sealed, size etc etc. And for awhile I searched for a great shaker bottle. Closest I had gotten to was a one that ONNIT made. Which sadly met it's demise (My Fault) Was going to purchase it again but they decided to let Blender Bottle make it. So I searched on

This bottle... perfect or as perfect as it can get. The seal is good, no messes, no random areas that build fungus, mold or whatever, Fits in the cup holder, fits in the bag cup holders easily, Most importantly it took a drop on gravel cement and it was half full. Still good.
on February 26, 2017
I purchased this 1st because I love these bottles, and 2nd because my wife kept on taking my other two blender bottles that are now 3-4years old and using them to make home made salad dressings which prevented me from using them for weeks at a time. She loves them too.

A majority of the time I use them as a water bottle, but they are great for blending supplement drinks as well as things like home made salad dressing.

I decided to go with the 32 oz for a little more capacity than my old 28oz bottles.

I've had the bottle about 6 months now and this last time I went to use it the lid cracked. Maybe it isn't something to be too dissapointrd about considering it is 6months old. But due to my experience with my other two bottles that are at least 4 years old, the green one may be 5+ years old, it was very disappointing as I would expect to get a similar life expectancy. I'all purchase another in hopes that it was just a manufacturing defect. But I will also contact manufacturer and see if I am elligeable for a new lid.
on July 17, 2017
I love these bottles! I'm the kind of person that likes to have a drink with me all day, so I use these for carrying around water, coffee, whatever! My boyfriend uses them along with the spiral shaker ball for protein shakes, and says there's nothing better out there.

I also love the color; I'm always a skeptic when buying colorful items online, but this bottle is definitely true to hue. The bright translucent teal is my favorite color so I'm happy to cart this wherever I go. It fits in my car's cup holders just fine as it's a bit narrower on the bottom than the top.

Best part - buying these from Amazon is cheaper than buying them from the BlenderBottle website! Can't beat that!
on March 22, 2017
Got this to replace a BlenderBottle that broke. I use this to bring protein with me to work or if I need to mix a pre-workout. It feels well build but don't tighten the lid to tight or you'll crack it like I did. I only ever hand wash this and never freeze or place it in the refrigerator. The only design flaw that annoys me is the blend ball can't get into the base very well so you could end up with whatever you are trying to blend stuck in the bottom rim.
on October 8, 2014
This blender bottle is great, and I just ordered a second one! I do intermittent fasting two days a week and drink shakes during those days. I have two huge shakes a day, and lazy bones that I am, I didn't want to start the plug-in blender thing just to mix up a simple shake mix with milk. This blender bottle to the rescue! I didn't believe it would work as well as it does, but now I am hooked. Really, if you just want a simple shake mixed up, this may make your cumbersome blender obsolete.

Highly, highly recommended. What genius invented this one?