4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sunflair Portable Solar Oven Deluxe with Complete Cookware, Dehydrating Racks and Thermometer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- #1 Portable Solar Oven from Alaska to Afghanistan! Cook from sun-up to sundown.
- The most versatile solar oven on the market. Bake cookies or pizza. Dry fruits and herbs. Can accommodate a wide variety of cookware. No assembly required. Easy to use. Sets up and stores in seconds.
- Everything included to start cooking: 1 solar oven thermometer, 2 heat-conducting/baking trays, 2 baking/dehydrating racks, 1 enamelware pot, 2 silicone pots, and a handy carrying bag
- Oven weighs only 1 lb, 2 oz! Durable and portable for Camping, Boating, RV-ing, Tailgating, Emergency Preparedness, Crafts: candle-making, modeling clay
- Sunflair donates a portion of our proceeds toward providing a safer, healthier, and greener cooking experience for all, both here at home and across the globe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Oven weighs only 1 lb, 2 oz. and folds down to the size of a seat cushion.
- Cooks for 4-8 people.
- State-of-the-art closed cell insulation. Oven can reach temperatures of up to 285 F. Temperature varies depending on season and location. Compare to slow cookers that range between 180 - 300 F or a stovetop that reaches 212 F (boiling) with simmering at 180-190 F. Simmering is a gentler method of cooking, ensuring more tender and flavorful food.
- Four-season cooking below 40 degrees latitude and three-season above. A UV index of 3+ is best for solar cooking.
- Oven folds to 2 x 15.5 x 19 inches.
- Silicone pots collapse to 2 cm. Good to 485 F. Pots are dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe.
- 30-day return policy.
Compare with similar items
All American Sun Oven Dehydrating and Preparedness Accessory Package
All Season Solar Cooker 2017
All American Sun Oven- The Ultimate Solar Appliance
Premium Bundle- All American Sun Oven- The Ultimate Solar Appliance w/ EasyStack Pots, Interchangeable Enamel and Glass Lids
Solavore Sport Solar Oven Get Cooking! Bundle - Includes 2 GraniteWare Cooking Pots, Recipe Guide, Food Thermometer, and Water Pasteurization Tool
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SUNFLAIR||PrepareDirect||SolCook LLC||etailz||The Berkey Guy - LPC Survival||Solavore Solar Ovens|
|Color||Green||Preparedness||—||All American SUN OVEN||Premium- All American Sun Oven with Bonus Pot Set||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason for the 4 stars is because the rack melted the fold of the reflective area and it needed to be fixed with duct tape. You have to place the racks on one of the cooking sheets for this not to happen, so you really only get one useful baking sheet. This is not good if you want to dehydrate more than one tray of food or bake more than a few cookies.
UPDATE: (8/5/15) I have been cooking in my solar oven a lot, especially since it's been in the 100's here in TX. I have discovered a couple things in the last year or so.First when you cook bread make sure you do it in loaf pans because bagguettes spread out too much and flatten out into long blobs. Thick brownies take about 4 hours when cooked in a 9x9 pan and lastly it's going to become my back up solar oven because it's limited in getting hot enough. I'm going to be getting an All American Solar Oven because it gets hotter. This little thing is great! but for serious users of sun ovens go with the hard sided with reflectors. However, if I have a large group to cook for I will be pulling this thing out and know it will be reliable.
Still going strong! took it camping and it worked along side of my other solar oven beautifully. I did have to replace the duct tape but other than that I sure have gotten my money out of this!
That's my 2 cents... hope I helped!
I've learned to limit my cooking to bright sunny days (which it is most of the time out here anyway). I have done some cooking on days predicted to be "partially cloudy" but I've learned to stay away on such days. The oven temps drop when the clouds roll in; and you can't let the temp drop to 145 or the food can get bacteria or something...so when the temp dropped to 170 on that particular day I moved the food quickly onto my kitchen stove.
Now I need a table with one of those Lazy Suzans in the center so I can move the Sunflair with the rays of the sun.
Most recent customer reviews
It seemed like Max $8 worth of material folded with clear plastic over it.Read more