Benefits Chlorella has:
- Vitamin A which may contribute to healthy immunity, vision, bone health and cell integrity
- Vitamin C which may function as an antioxidant as well as contribute to healthy immunity and bone health
- Vitamin B1 which may contribute to mental function and metabolism
- Vitamin B2 & B3 which may help regulate metabolism and support normal cell growth
- Magnesium which may contribute to normal bone health and immunity
- Calcium which may assist in supporting strong bones
Begin with 4-12 tablets per day. Swallow with water, blend into smoothies or eat out of the bag!
Unlike many green foods, and particularly algae, our Chlorella tablets taste great. You may find yourself wanting to munch on them like nuts or seeds as they have a unique earthy, nutty flavor. You may even find yourself craving them. What that really means is that your body is craving the nutrients in chlorella.
Because chlorella is a 100% natural food (not a drug) more can be taken than you would expect. It is not uncommon for people to take 20 tablets per day or more, but it is best to start with a few tablets and gradually build up. Tablets can be eaten with food or on an empty stomach.
Broken cell wall chlorella
Caution / Allergen Statement:
Packaged in a gluten-free facility. May contain traces of tree nuts and peanuts.
Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan
Reseal bag after opening. Store in a cool, dry place.