|Item Weight||14.46 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 44 x 44 inches|
|Item model number||44444|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||44444|
Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 4 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Sunforce 44444 12-Volt 400-Watt Wind Generator
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A Lightweight Portable & Quiet Wind Generator
- Ready to use
- This product is manufactured in China
- Uses wind to generate power and run your appliances and electronics
- Constructed from lightweight, weatherproof cast aluminum
- Fully integrated regulator that automatically shuts down when the batteries are completely charged
- Maximum power up to 400 watts or 27 Amps
- Measure: 27 x 44 x 44 inches (LxWxH)
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Sunforce 44444 400 Watt Wind Generator uses wind to generate power and run your appliances and electronics. Constructed from lightweight, weatherproof cast aluminum, this generator is also a great choice for powering pumps or charging batteries for large power demands. With a maximum power up to 400 watts or 27 amps, this device features a fully integrated regulator that automatically shuts down when the batteries are completely charged. The 44444 is virtually maintenance free with only two moving parts, and the carbon fiber composite blades ensure low wind noise while the patented high wind over speed technology guarantees a smooth, clean charge. Assembly is required, but this generator installs easily and mounts to any sturdy pole, building, or the Sunforce 44455 Wind Generator 30-Foot Tower Kit. The 44444 uses a 12-volt battery (not included) and measures 27 x 44 x 44 inches (LxWxH)
From the manufacturer
Generate Power 24 Hours a Day!
Sunforce 400 Watt 12 Volt Land and Marine Wind Turbine
The Sunforce 44444 400 Watt Wind Generator uses wind to generate power and run your appliances and electronics, helping to produce electricity at cabins and worksites far from existing power lines. Constructed from lightweight, weatherproof cast aluminum, this generator charges 12-volt batteries for large power demands in both land and marine environments. With a maximum power up to 400 watts, this device features a fully integrated regulator that automatically shuts down when the batteries are completely charged.
Assembly is required, but this turbine installs easily and mounts to any sturdy pole.
How Does Wind Power Work?
Sunforce Wind Generators are primarily used to recharge all types of 12-Volt batteries, including lead-acid automotive batteries, deep-cycle (traction type) batteries, gel-cell batteries, and heavy-duty (stationary type) batteries. When using this wind generator to run appliances on a regular basis, the use of deep-cycle marine batteries is recommended. This type of battery is designed to withstand the frequent charge and discharge cycles associated with wind power use. Attempting to run the wind generator on an open circuit without a battery may cause damage to the generator or connected equipment.
An inverter (sold separately) can be added to a wind power system to convert 12 Volt DC power into 110 Volt AC power to run household applications.
- Great for cottages, 12V battery charging, remote power, back-up power & more!
- Lightweight cast aluminum body for added durability
- Completely weatherproof
- Fully powder-coated for marine applications
- Carbon fiber composite blades ensure low wind noise.
- Max power up to 400 Watts in ideal conditions
Easy DIY Installation
As local wind speed increases, so does the power output. Since this type of generator uses wind as 'fuel', it is important to choose an appropriate site for mounting the turbine. The ideal location for a wind generator is 20 feet above any surrounding object within a 250-foot radius. Wind speed increases with height above ground, so a taller mast can provide significant gains in energy production.
The Sunforce 30-feet Tower Kit (sold separately -Model 45455) is available for purchase on amazon.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very low output, about 20 Amp's unlike the Air-x that was 40 Amp's. I installed this unit about 1.5 years ago and now it is dead.
There is only a 1 year warranty on it. This is a waist of money!
The picture the company is using to sell this on Amazon is not of the turbine they are selling, but a picture of the best-selling South-West Windpower Air X turbine and I bought this item believing it to be this turbine. I also have one of these turbines which has run faultlessly now for 7 years. I am very disappointed with the Sunforce and often feel like throwing into the sea! It's a piece of junk!!
Buy this if you dont mind buying parts and pulling down the turbine on a regular basis I will say this about it when it
was working it was outperforming twice its value in solar panels.
Most recent customer reviews
Also very noisy to have near your cabin.