|Item Weight||1.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 16.5 inches|
|Item model number||80001|
|Manufacturer Part Number||80001|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sunforce 80001 Solar Pest Repeller
|You Save:||$11.82 (39%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Solar pest repeller keeps voles, gophers, or other rodents from invading your lawn or garden
- Repels over a 6000 square foot range by emitting an intermittent combination of sound and vibration
- Made of durable ABS plastic and corrosion-proof aluminum
- Completely weatherproof, the repeller works day and night and runs on long-life Ni-Cad solar charged rechargeable batteries (included)
- Pet and child friendly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Protect your lawn and garden from moles, voles, gophers, rodents and more with The Sunforce Solar Pest Repeller. Made of durable ABS plastic as well as corrosion proof aluminum, this device emits an intermittent combination of sound and vibration. It is solar powered and works through day and night. This pest repeller is easy to install and completely weatherproof. With a 6000 square foot range and a frequency of 400Hz to 1000Hz, this unit is both pet as well as child friendly and includes long life Ni-Cad solar charged rechargeable batteries.
From the manufacturer
Sunforce Solar Pest Repeller (80001)
The Sunforce Solar Pest Repeller repels pests by emitting a combination of sound and vibrations to prevent moles and pests from invading your lawn and garden.
Featuring a fully weatherproof design, this product is made with durable ABS plastic and corrosion proof aluminum for long lasting use. An integrated amorphous solar panel charges the included long-life rechargeable batteries in all lighting conditions - on sunny, overcast or rainy days. This product is also pet and child friendly!
The Sunforce Solar Pest Repeller can either be purchased individually or as a twin pack also available on Amazon.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I intend to purchase more of these later this summer to cover more of the garden area. As I said, they worked for us; apparently our gophers are not as persistent as other people's so it is a crap shoot as to whether your rodents will be bothered by them. But these repellers do last.
I looked all over the internet trying to find out more information about this product, but only found very basic stuff.
Here's what you can expect:
- Shipped with a replacable 1.2 volt AA Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery that is inside the green housing (just under the solar panel)
- You need to let it charge (sit in the sun) for two days BEFORE hooking it up.
- The gold-colored aluminum "stake" is hollow and can be easily inserted into the ground by pulling the green solar top off and stepping on the top of the tube.
- You need to be able to insert the stake 20cm (8 inches) into the ground.
- Though the product is 'silent' to pets, you can hear a very faint buzzing sound (the "sonar waves") when it goes off - which is every 30 seconds. (At least you know it's working!)
- It's recommended that you plant two units "within 30 meters of each other."
- Each unit is "sufficient to cover up to 650 square meters", which is about 7,000 sq feet. Some quick math (Pi x radius-squared = area of a circle) tells me that the unit's signal will cover up to 15 meters (about 48 feet) FROM the stake in all directions. Guess that explains the '30 meters apart' recommendation.
- The life expectancy of the battery is one year.
- Comes with a 24-month non-transferable warranty.
- It could take up to about 2 weeks for the moles to relocate.
- Manufactured by Smart Solar.
- Instructions are in English, German, French, and Dutch.
I highly recommend this item for getting the moles out of your yard!
***UPDATE: After three solid days of rain and overcast skies I noticed the Solar Molers weren't making their little chirps. I came to the conclusion that three days without sun is too much for the battery. I recommend that if you are expecting long days of little or no sun that you pull the top off, unplug the unit and put the top back on DURING THE DAY and plug it back in at night (when they are most active.) This should allow the batteries to get a decent charge for the night.
Most Recent Customer Reviews