Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 1, 2008
I purchased this item for a section of my yard where I do not have electricity and needed some light at night therefore the solar option was ideal resolution instead of hiring an electrician to run electrical to this area. This product was very easy to install (less than 5 minutes) but the light is very weak. It puts out a glow that is probably about 60 - 70% less intense than a conventional electric motion sensor light that uses standard bulbs. Does it provide light? Yes, for about 20 ft. max. After 20 ft then the light gets too weak to do much good and it is a blueish glow instead of a bright white. It barely fills the need I have to light a specific area that is not large but it pails in comparison to those who are used to the standard electric bulp type set up.
on January 4, 2013
I wish I had good news to report. Great Consept really but it only lasted 10 months and quit working all together. Contacted the manufacture to let them know the screws that were on the back to get to batteries were stripped out and un able to remove back to replace batteries. They suggested to ship it back to them but the price to ship back to Canada I could purchase new. At this point I think I need to purchase something that will last a bit longer because I need it in a location that only a ladder can reach. Anyway would re think purchasing this one again!
on December 5, 2010
Cheaply made...They even look cheap right out of the box...Followed instructions to the letter . I ordered Two. One never worked at all and the other after 5 days of charging would only turn on for 5 to 7 seconds and that was because you had to be within 5 feet of the sensor. Totally dis-satisfied... However completely satisfied with Amazons return policy. I would never recommend this product.
on April 23, 2015
Not sure if it was bad bulbs or bad batteries, but two out of the three never worked out of the package, and the third stopped working in under 6 months. Huge waste of money and ladder-climbing!
on December 18, 2009
The light is very low when it decides to turn on. It took four nights of sitting in the sun before it even glimmered. And when it did light up it was extremely low. I hate that I am pass the 30 day return date. My suggestion is to choose a better quality solar light.
on May 27, 2014
Didn't work worth a damn.
That's all I have to say.
Didn't work worth a damn.
That's all I have to say.
on November 25, 2015
Okay
on December 16, 2007
Great service from Amazon, as usual! However, this product is extremely unreliable. First unit stopped working after a few days and replacement unit failed after the first 2 hours. Ended up just getting my money back.
on July 19, 2009
The first unit I bought lasted only 7 months. But I liked the concept so I bought a replacement, which lasted 6 months. Lesson learned: an expensive gimmick rather than a dependable solar light that will last for years.
on November 2, 2008
Yes, I saw the reviews. Yes, I believed that I, Mr. Amazon could magically make the light work for an extended period of time since I am an Electrical Engineer. Yes...I was completely wrong. I wasted my money. This light is a joke. Believe the reviews. You have been warned.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.