Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 6, 2018
I tried two of these for a radio project. Both of them produce 15.75 dc volts instead of 12 dc volts. After blowing four fuses I decided to check the output voltage. Probably work good for some projects.
on May 30, 2018
great these really work
on May 23, 2018
This product has not heated up yet works perfect
on May 22, 2018
Be careful buying this product because it has very limited power. I wanted to run a small inflator with this to help pump up sports balls. It wouldn't work and then I started reading all of the instructions and specifications. My device uses too many amps for this device. I'm not sure what I would ever use this for now if it can't run my little inflator. There are not many smaller electrical devices I have that I'm running on a cigarette lighter.
One person found this helpful
on May 13, 2018
Does the job
on May 7, 2018
It works as advertised
on May 2, 2018
Sent back for a full refund. Doesn't power up small air compressor.

I searched for another brand that could and I found this one, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LX5LRP9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I made sure it could power my air compressor by reading the reviews, apparently it could according to the good reviews under "compressor". We'll see once I receive it.
on April 30, 2018
Doesn’t work right out the box
on April 27, 2018
Great!
on April 23, 2018
Works perfectly to view my Dash Cam footage in the house.