Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on September 29, 2017
Works fine, but the 12v socket is a bit on the loose side. Items plugged into it wiggle loose and have to be plugged back in occasionally. Might just be the cooler and chargers I’ve used, your experience may vary.
on September 8, 2017
Use this for my Coleman cooler. This product is better than the original product that came with the Coleman cooler highly recommended very durable. the original power adapter that came with Coleman cooler broke the first time I dropped it. This one I've dropped it many times and even cracked the case and it still works great product!
on August 29, 2017
Such an amazing product. I love it cos I am able to use it to power devices I could only use in my car.
on August 17, 2017
Worked out great on a nice vacation a hot and cold traveling cooler.
on August 10, 2017
Works as expected.
on August 7, 2017
does the job so far.
on July 28, 2017
we pre cool the cooler for the pontoon before having to unplug and hit the water.
on June 28, 2017
Works really good.
on June 2, 2017
perfect!
on June 2, 2017
Works perfect for the cooler when you need to give your vehicle battery a break.