- Save 5% on Gaming Keyboard with Silicone Hand Care and Mobile Phone Stand when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by POWPRO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Gaming Mouse 250-4000 DPI Ergonomic Comfortable Grip High Precision when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by POWPRO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% each on Qualifying items offered by POWPRO when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code LCZRO9QX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Mini 1.5 Inch Screen Children Kids Digital Camera when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by POWPRO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Underwater Action Camera Waterproof Dustproof Kids Camera Camcorder 5M Pixels when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by POWPRO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year Security Systems Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sunglasses Camera,Powpro PP-SG110 Real Full HD 1080P with Wide Angle Mini Camera Video for Outdoor Sports
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High definition camera sunglasses:1920*1080P video resolution,5.0 Mega Pixels.It is a perfect combination between HD Camera and Polarized Sunglasses!Built-in audio and support Original High Speed TF Card up C10(not included).The A great companion for your daily life!
- Sleek and elegant design,high quality rubber material pad;more durable than ABS plastic.Can be used for a long time. Durable and with beautiful shape.
- Support IOS and Windows system,no need to use straps or mounts to capture point of view video. You can wear your camera wherever you go in a discrete,stylish way.Scaling a rock face,riding through rough terrain,or skiing down the slopes.
- Built-in 450mah lithium battery,can work 1.5 hours after full charged.Take the Powpro PP-SG110 sunglasses camera with you on every adventure you like.Can charge with low battery and convenient to carry.
- Powpro PP-SG110 with 65 degree view angle.It is a perfect device for you to record many wonderful moment. Never miss any gorgeous moments!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
This stylish sunglasses camera is designed for bike/motor rider,so the sight would be a little high for normal wearing,
not suitable to use in car.
Not only do they look good and protect your eyes from harmful UV rays but they can record amazing HD video footage while you wear them.
This camcorder will release your hands, capture the wonderful moments and record the beautiful scenery in your ride.
Please use Original High Speed TF Card C6,you can buy the card from some famous Brand,
the great quality TFcard can make sure the product could work great.
Please install the SD card as shown in the picture,if you put it in wrong direction,it will stuck in the card slot.
The card can pop out automatically when you push it hard to the slot in right direction,
Sensor:5 MP CMOS
Glasses lens:Polarized lens( get FDA certificate)
Camera view angle:65 degree
Video resolution:1920* 1080P Full HD
Recording speed:30 fps
Video format:MOV, H.264
Memory Type:Support High Speed TF Card C10
USB:Standard USB 2.0
Battery:Built-in 500mAh li-polymer battery
Player:Windows Media Player,Real player,Storm codec
1 x Sunglasses Camera
1 x USB cable
1x User Manual
If your signal light is on but not recorded,please check whether you have put the memory card.
This sunglasses camera is designed for rider,so the sight would be a little high for normal wearing.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Maximum memory card capacity is 32GB and that can fit over 5 hours of 1080p recordings. When you first insert the memory card, the file "SportDV.txt" is created and you can edit that file using a text editor like Notepad to change the settings. The file is seperated into 2 sections by a series of "=" symbols. The top section is where you make changes to the settings and the lower section shows a guide for the setting options. Here are the available settings:
- UPDATE:N (Change N to Y after you make setting changes and power cycle the camera for the new settings to take effect.)
- RTCDisplay:1 (Set to 1 to display date and time at the top corner of the video. 0 turns the date/time display off)
- LoopRecording:0 (Set to 1 to keep recording in a loop. 0 stops recording when memory card is full)
- RecClipTime:3 (Set the maximum recording time per file in the memory card. Options are 1, 3, 5 and 10. When set to 10 minutes, the recorded files will be about 950MB each)
I gave it 3 stars because of the following:
1) Battery life is about 1 hour and nowhere close to 1.5 hours. But it does charge fairly quickly (about 1.5 hours).
2) There is no warning that the battery is depleted and it just stops recording.
3) Although there is a tiny blue blinking light on the inside of the left arm indicating that it is recording, the light is visible during low light if you try to see from the corner of your left eye but during day time conditions, you cannot see the light and you have to take off the glasses to check.
4) Finally, and this is my biggest disappointment with it, the camera is pointing high and you will have to raise the arms somewhat above your ears to get a good recording frame. When you put them on like you would with all other glasses, you are recording plenty of sky. I attached a sample showing how high the camera is pointing when I am driving. Of course you cannot judge the quality from the attached video because Amazon compresses the files.
Overall it is a good product and I will keep it because during the competitions I typically record 15 to 30 minutes of video and it is great for that.