OHO Video Sunglasses, 32GB Ultra HD Outdoor Sports Action Camera with Built in 16MP Camera and Polarized UV400 Protection Safety Lens
|Price:||$118.99 & FREE Returns|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ULTRA HD 1080P VIDEO RECORDING: Video Sunglasses is Recording Ultra Full HD Resolution Video with Audio and Shooting 16M Pixel Photo by 32G Supplying Memory Card
- VIDEO OUTDOOR SPORT: Camera Sunglasses is Comfortable to Wear and Widely Used When Cycling, Hunting, Fishing, Police, Traveling and Living, etc to Record Every Memorable Moment in Life
- SAFETY LENSES: US Safety Lens Standard ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Impact Resistant for Eye and Face Protection, 100% UV Protection Polarized Lens with FDA Audited, Interchangeable Lens for Action Sporting Camera Sunglasses
- VIDEO RECORDING TIME: Video Recording Camera is Recording for 60 minutes around with Safety Built-in MSDS, UN38.3 Certificated Rechargeable Battery
- VIDEO STORAGE: Come with 32G Micro SD Card, You Can Insert Maximum 32GB Micro SD Card
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Professional video quality
OHO Video Sunglasses Capture Crisp and Clear Full HD 1080P Video with 1080P Video Sunglasses.Keep Your Hands Free while You Record all of Your Sporting Adventures whether it is Daily Using, Running, Fishing, Rock Climbing, Skateboarding, Playing Frisbee, or Motorcycle Sports. Which is Perfect for Capturing Fast Action Shots with Fluid motion.
The Video Recording Camera Sunglasses Captures a Wide Field of Vision, it can Capture more of What Your Eye Sees. The Glasses Feature Advanced Image Stabilization which Enables You to Record Action Shots with Nice Smooth Video.
Simply Press the Camera Button to Start Video Recording, and Press Photo Button to Take a Photo. Never Worry about Running out of Space, the Video Glasses Record to 32GB Memory.
* Full HD 1920x1080P@30fps Sporting Video Sunglasses
* 16M Photo Resolution * Camera and Taking Photo Function
* US Safety Lens Standard ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Impact Resistant for Eye and Face Protection Devices
* 100% UV400 Protection Polarized Lens and FDA Drop-bell Test
* Video Format: MOV H264 (1920x1080@30fps)
* Charging Time: 1 Hour by USB Cable or Power Charger
* Battery Working Time: 40-60 Minutes around Video Recording after Fully Charge
* Operation System: Windows me/2000/xp/2003/vista/7,8 and 8.1 and Mac OS
* Media Playing Software: Window Media Player or Mainstream Audio and Video Media Playing Software, KM Player Recommend
GETTING STARTED CHARGING THE BATTERY
CAMERA OPERATIONS WITH RED LED FLASHING
THE SUNGLASSES FRAME IS COMPATIBLE FOR PRESCRIPTION LENS
ACCESSORY IN PACKAGE
ULTRA HD 1080P VIDEO RECORDING
Amazing 1080P Ultra Full HD Resolution Video with Audio, and Crisp Photo, Very Comfortable to Wear and Widely Used When Daily Working, Cycling, Hunting, Fishing, Police, Traveling and Living, which is Perfect for Daily Use or Fast Action Shots,Recording Every Memorable Moment in Life.
100% UV POLARIZED LENS
Your Smart Sunglasses are also 100% UV Protected and Polarized to Keep You Safe and Comfortable. Enjoy Premium Clarity and Sun Glare Reduction to Ensure You Always See Where You’re going!
PLAYBACK & SETTING TIME
How to Playback Video and Photo on a Computer:
*Connect the Camera Using the Included Micro USB Cable
*Select the Removable Camera Drive to Access the Videos and Photos
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The video quality of the camera is okay, nothing to brag about but sufficient. So is the audio. The camera angle is not wide and a bit upward oriented, so you will not be filming what is exactly in the middle of your view. For evidence purposes it is more than sufficient and can be transferred via USB cable or the mem card onto a computer. There is also a button to take photos. I missed some easy way to time stamp the videos though.
The camera comes with a 16GB Mini-SD-card, which can be replaced (camera can use memory cards up to 32 GB), The insertion mechanism is a bit small and soon developed a damage. I would advise not to take out the card too often. Nonetheless, the company was very helpful and refunded the price after some proceedings, so I bought the same glasses again.
When recording there is a little red light blinking on the left inner side of the frame. Especially in darker environments this light may be visible for other people, which is sub optimal and may make them suspicious. Definitely a thing which could be improved upon with further iterations. Same goes for the buttons. They are okay and easy to use, nonetheless, I would prefer something more thought out and even easier to use, like a simply on-off switch and a button for quick recording. The batteries provide energy for about an hour of filming, I would estimate. I haven’t checked precisely though.
Overall, the quality of the glasses is okay, about what you would expect. For my purpose they are the best and there is not much competition regarding my use case. I do recommend the glasses so far. They leave room for improvement though.
The only issue I have is to change the time stamp of video files. they all are in 2015. Tried to overwrite but no success.
Wish: There was a bluetooth connection to phone for remote operations.
I ordered another one 1920x1080-1. it arrived damaged but video was so clear I asked for a replacement instead of a refund. Polaroid lenses do block sunlight and it really helps me when driving because I have cataract but not that progressive enough so as to need an operation but it still bothers a lot. I love that I can easily change the lenses. My only issue was frame was thick it feels like your wearing goggles. The frame is for small face, will not look good on big face.
The good news is the video quality is good and files can be easily moved but you need the USB cable. Apps don't work
The button and method to turn on video is cumbersome and often you are left guessing if video is on or not