- Composite frame
- Glass lens
- Scratch Resistant Coating coating
- Lens width: 64 millimeters
- BEST FOR BRIGHT LIGHT: 100% polarized for protection from glare & UV rays. They absorb 85% of visible light & block most blue light. Stop straining your eyes during sports activities like cycling
- GLASS LENSES: Corning glass lenses provide better clarity than plastic lenses, are scratch resistant, & the multi-layer reflection nano coating not only reduces glare, it makes them easier to clean
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BNUS's co-injected bio-based nylon frame material is both tough and durable, while offering a comfortable fit
- We all hate cleaning our glasses which is just one of the reasons why the lenses have a double-sized nano-coating. This coating actually keeps water droplets rounder which makes it easier for them to roll right off rather than flattening and spreading out over the surface. Water drops are some of the toughest to clean.
- Co-molded rubber nose pad and temple arms for a no-slip comfortable fit.
- Anti-glare awning design with fog free air-flow valve.
- Ceramics logo.
CORNING GLASS LENSES
1.8 INDEX The reduction in thickness brings an immediate improvement in appearance and visual comfort.
Conventional lenses are all about blocking the sun, making you see less.
B.N.U.S lenses help you see more — more detail, more depth and more definition.
We achieve it by optimizing lenses for specific environments.
Mirrored lens is best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore.By bouncing reflected light away from the eye, they deliver superior contrast and color while enhancing visual acuity
G-15 green lenses ensure better clarity
· Green Base
· 15% light transmission
· All-around activities
· Blocking out most of the blue light
|Size||63mm-16mm-135mm||53mm-16mm-138mm 56mm-17mm-138mm 59mm-18mm-138mm||60mm-15mm-130mm||63mm-16mm-135mm||56mm-17mm-145mm|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By TBlack on August 14, 2020
By D on February 26, 2020
Enter BNUS. So far after a bit over 2 months they are proving to be a good pair of sun blockers. I have to wear them with a strap because I don’t have have a huge melon. No big deal. They have fallen off my head several times. To my surprise no breakage and no scratches. Other glasses have exploded in falls.
The blue mirror are great for sunny days and I like the Rangers coverage of the eyes. There are no pads on the nose but I think this is a positive as there is no bacteria buildup in that location that you get with rubber pads. They are comfortable to wear all day. The glass lenses weigh a tad more so if that is a concern to you, you may want to take up knitting or sorting pillows instead of getting these cool shades.
These have also frames so if seeing the frame in your peripheral is bothersome to you please consider a career in basket weaving and move on.
How many sunglasses went in the trash...a... lot.... Bnus are more cash as they are mid priced glass but your saving in the long run. Ill update this review if they fail. Hopefully not...