- HANDCRAFTED & ECO-FRIENDLY! - Made from from real Maple wood, these wayfarers are constructed to show a level of craftsmanship rarely seen. That means to you is you will be wearing a durable and carefully etched pair of sunglasses that is sure to turn heads. At 4EST Shades 2 trees are planted with the purchase of every pair, what that ultimately means to you is that you get to have a one of a kind pair of sunglasses And feel great about making a difference! You are going to love this well constructed frame
- CRITICAL! all of our eyewear have UV400 polarized lens which means that your protected all day from harmful light and glare. Your going to love the look and clarity of this anti-reflective lens
- Lens width: 51 millimeters
- THEY FLOAT! - Yes, Really. Not only will these wooden shades look great, they will NOT be lost to the water!
- NO-NONSENSE! Unlike other brands that don’t have polarized lenses or don’t use real wood, our sunglasses feature real maple wood which means that you will own the most unique sunglasses available. That’s why our shades are the #1 prime choice for Amazon buyers and the perfect gift!
- TRUSTED! Does this come with a money back guarantee? YES! Your wood grain sunnies come with a full 90 day no-risk, no-nonsense 100% Money Back Guarantee. Either you’re thrilled, or we don’t want your money! See why Amazon customers rate our products 5-Stars
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
““A beautiful mix of nature & art!" "Amazing craftsmanship!" “Dad loves them and wears them more that his ray bans ” “Best wooden Glasses EVER” "Bought 6 pairs as gifts for my groomsmen -they were a hit!" "Highly recommended brand"
Want to Know Why So Many Amazon Customers Everywhere LOVE 4EST Shades Wood Sunglasses? Here’s Why!
•SUSTAINABLE! At 4est Shades we make great products and promote sustainability. With every pair purchased TWO trees are planted, look & feel good about giving back. All of products are handmade from natural resources such as sandalwood, cherry wood and bamboo. Our new “Etched maple wood” collection is a testament to the level of detail that can be etched into these beautiful sunnies. Built from the ground up with raw materials, they come together in a vintage frame designed to look great on men and women.
• COMFORT FIRST! Not only are these real wood sunglasses light weight and strong, they come with stainless steal double spring hinges to ensure a great fit. FREE bamboo case, drawstring pouch & microfiber cleaning cloth included!
• NEWSPAPERS & MEDIA LOVE OUR SUNGLASSES! Our product have been seen on NBC, ABC, CBS and hundreds of other media sources.
• Here’s What an Amazon Customer Recently Said: “I really love the design of these sunglasses and the fact that 2 trees are planted with each purchase. Most of all I love the customer service of this company and how much they want to give customers quality products.”
• 100% GUARANTEE!You risk absolutely nothing. Our sunglasses are backed by an unconditional 100% 90 day no-risk, no-nonsense money back guarantee.
Your search for “the ONE” perfect pair of wood sunglasses is finally over! With hundreds of five Star reviews, you can trust that Amazon customers agree.
Limited supply! Grab yours today from Amazon.com
- Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 3.2 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B077JGZ1G3
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 16, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are beautiful! I see no imperfections, they look just like the picture and I absolutely love them.
What surprised me the most is I expected them to be a little on the heavy side, being made of layered wood and all, but they are super light weight.
I haven't tested the floating claim yet. (EDIT: I tested this! They float! I tried setting them in the water and dropping them from a decent height and they floated both times.)
The polarization is good and they block a good amount of light. I live in Florida and it's stupid bright here so a tad darker would be preferred, but it's a minor qualm.
They are very wide for my face. That's my biggest complaint. If you have a small face, be cautious.
Also, I don't remember reading that these have spring hinges, but they do. It makes finding the perfect twist for my face super easy.
All in all, I would recommend.
My only gripe (but still didn't want to go lower than 5 stars) is the ad states "Every pair comes with an engraved bamboo carrying case" multiple times but I did not receive the wood case. I really don't care, but mine were just shipped in a bag and in a bubblewrap envelope. I was certain they were going to be damaged, but they arrived fine.
Aside from the sketchy shipping (hey it's a fragile item) these are beautiful and I'd buy another pair in a heartbeat
Update: Been wearing these every day for 2 months now, light abuse from dropping them etc. Zero problems, just as perfect as the day I received them. Tons and tons of compliments "are those real wood?" and people wondering where to buy. 100% satisfied with these!
However...the next pair had the EXACT same issue..:( I didn't feel the need to ask the company for yet another refund, or pair of glasses. So, out of the two pairs, neither were put together well.
I did like the carving on the side of the glasses, and had a really cool design. I just wish they were made with better quality control.
Second gripe regards the lenses. I don't know why, but when I am wearing these glasses the insides of the lenses are distractedly visible. There is glare on the inside of the lenses. Not as big an issue for me though once I got used to it.
Most recent customer reviews
Only thing is they seem very dark at times. For example during overcast.Read more