Sungrace Metal Collar and Buttons Extenders for Shirt Dress Trouser Coat (12 Pack)
|Price:||$6.95 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- Material: kirsite. It is durable and reusable.
- Size:0.4"/1.0cm. Quantity: 12 Pcs. Comes with a storage case. 3 different colors to meet different needs.
- Easy to use. It only takes a few seconds, without other tools.Also wear comfortable and beautiful.
- Great for Shirt, Dress, Trouser, Coat, Collars, Pants, etc. It can increase the length of 1 inches.
- Dear customers, please note that only SUNGRACE is Genuine Seller here, others are FAKERS, FAKERS's products do not enjoy aftermarket and rights services.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sungrace Metal Collar and Buttons Extenders for Shirt Dress Trouser Coat
Material: kirsite. Quantity: 12 Pcs.
Color: balck, white, silver.
12 x Buttons Extenders
1 x Small Storage Case
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Just the right size to fit snugly in a standard shirt buttonhole, so the button end won't easily slip out of the buttonhole. I've had that problem with similar extenders that were slightly smaller.
2. The loop is elastic reinforced with fine wire. I expect it to last a long time.
3. They are small and therefore easy to lose, but the package is a small reclosable plastc bag, so if you put them back in the bag after you take off the shirt, you'll keep up with them.
Cons have to do with the way this inevitably works on the shirt, not the product itself:
1. The buttonholes on a shirt are designed to close in a straight line. When you extend the top one, a sort of pleat forms in that line from the top to second buttonhole. If you are wearing a tie this is not very noticeable. In my case I am extending a clerical collar shirt. The extender is covered by the clerical collar tab, but the pleat is noticeable below it. If you try to link two to give you even more room, the pleat would be even more obvious.
2. Look closely at the photographs of the product. The button ends are not solid white or black. There is a rim of silver around the outside edge, so they don't blend as well as I had hoped with the existing buttons.
3. Be sure to take the extender out before putting the shirt in the washing machine. Enough said.
On the whole, this is a very good value for the price, and a product that does just what it says.
By Amazon Customer on May 26, 2018
The quality on these is pretty good. Only minor complaint is that the stretchy bits might not have the greatest durability. I've noticed that after they get stretched from frequent use they stay somewhat stretched and it's visible that the coiling isn't as even anymore. Still though, I wish I'd bought these years sooner. They do what they're supposed to do.