|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||15.9 x 4.7 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||BC75083|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BC75083|
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sungwoo Foldable Silicone Keyboard USB Wired Waterproof Rollup Keyboard for PC Notebook Laptop (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ Flexible, Soft, Foldable, Roll-up, Silent, Waterproof, Dustproof, Lightweight, Portable and easy to store. Multiple function make it an extraordinary computer keyboard!
- ✅ Soft silicone material: Made of high intensity and high elasticity silicone gel, non-toxic and odorless. Flexible material allow you to fold it or roll up freely, very handy and convenient to take with notebook, laptop and mac.
- ✅ Waterproof and dustproof: No additional keyboard cover skin required, food crumbs or dust can be easily cleaned thoroughly. Clean the silicone keyboard with water, alcohol, or alcohol based disinfectant.
- ✅ Silent Click: Soft material allows discreet silent typing experience. No typing sound design makes you have a quiet working environment and avoid disturbing others. At night, it can keep your family have a good sleep and also keep you do work seriously.
- ✅ Warm Tips: To protect the keyboard and extend service life, pls do not damage the item as following actions: stretch and twist keyboard; place heavy objscts on keyboard; spill liquid on keyboard; press on rolled up keyboard.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Portable, Durable and Comfortable
☀ Ultra slim and compact, this keyboard is perfect for travel, school, or any working environment. Quiet keystroke is a good match for library use.
☀ Convenient for taking along after rolled up. Easy for operation and storage. This multimedia flexible keyboard makes your web surfing a breeze.
☀ Unique design and production process provide amazing usage experience, keys are quiet, stable, soft, and responsive, can be used in silent environment without disturbing other people.
☀ Plug and play, no driver required, compatible with all computer, notebook, laptop (Windows XP, 2000, Vista, Mac OS) . Meanwhile support OTG function for Android phones.
To protect the keyboard and extend service life, pls use the product properly and follow the tips below:
✍ This product cannot be contacted with oil or organic impregnate like actone.
✍ It cannot be pressed when it was rolled.
✍ Do not place heavy objects on in a long time.
✍ Do not pull or twist it, suggest rolling up the keyboard instead of folding hard when in need.
☀ Power Supply: USB Interface
☀ Size: 15.8 x 4.9 inches
☀ USB wire length: 55 inches
☀ Keyboard Button: 103 Keys
1 x Roll-up Silicone Keyboard
☞ As the keyboard is made of silicone, the silicone skin and circuit board inside the keyboard may stick together partially after long squeezing in transit, which may affect sensitivity of some keys. If you find some keys not very sensitive or do not work, pls pick up the keyboard, hold the indicator board and shake the whole keyboard for a moment (just keep it in vertical). It is to separate the silicone skin from the circuit board inside the unit and helps to restore its elasticity.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Out of ten of them, the number row was nearly non-functional on two of them, and sticky/hard to use on two more of them. I'm not sure if a different type of button was used there or what but it is weird that that particular area of the board very consistently had a problem. The other keys generally worked...just in their own special way that I don't particularly like, however I recognize that people like different keyboards. However out of the ten high school students who were using them, they all, except for one, said they did not like using these things...several going so far as to say they hated them.
If you are a fast typer or a touch typer, this keyboard will be like trying to sprint through a pit of mud...it will slow you down unbelievably. The number of false-hits is really high. In the case of a hard plastic key, pushing at the edge or off center is almost always sufficient to bring the whole key down...in the case of these things because the keys are bendy material, off-center hits or not pushing hard enough will often not succeed. You really got to have a head-on collision with these keys. Reminds me of old typewriters.
The right shift is too small for my taste when I was using one...kept pushing the up arrow or then kept overcompensating after a while and pushing the ? key... I really need a shift key that is two-letter-keys in width to be happy.
So take these thoughts for what it is worth.
Now...if you are a slow typer and/or one finger typer who looks at where your'e pushing, this will probably be a fine keyboard. Also after getting these all back from the students I actually decided to dunk one of them in a full sink and see if it still worked. And it did! So they are waterproof, and they do roll-up which everyone has a knee-jerk "wow that's cool reaction to"
Unfortunately, the major issue with it is, you are unable to type fast. I consider myself an average-speed typer. but when using the soft buttons, I have to slow myself down to what I would imagine a First Grader would be typing at. Even when I'm sure I've got the correct button, I have to center my finger over it ~JUST SO~ or else it won't pick up the fact that I touched it at all.
Yes its a soft Keyboard. Yes it plugs in nicely to my USB port. Yes its quiet. Those were features I was looking for. What I wasn't counting was how much of a pain it was for a speed writer to slow their skills down.
They could market it more towards people who are learning how to type, as their slowness won't show on the effectiveness of the keyboard.
"Not for Advanced Keyboard users! Beginners only!"
The printing is defiantly coming off after only a few uses, which is why I knocked off a star, but it's really perfect for what I bought it for. For the cost, I'm fine just buying another one when I start to forget where the control key is vs the alt key or something.
The company contacted me after this review and told me the hold the keyboard vertically and shake it. It seems to have done the trick.
Most recent customer reviews
This keyboard will slow you down and I’m having a lot of issues of it registering the wrong key...Read more