Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 26 x 1.95 - 2.125" / 32mm Valve|Change
Price:$6.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 1,714 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,877 reviews
on April 15, 2016
Tube is fresh, nicely packaged and labeled. It is better than the one it replaced, also made in China by Kenda.

Follow the advice from other reviewers: Remove valve, pre-inflate, inspect inside of tire, assemble and pre-inflate again, install valve, double check rim and stem alignment, soft inflate and recheck rim and stem alignment (yes, again), adjust if needed, tighten valve with proper tool, complete inflation, relax!

Tube installation is an art. Do it right and you do it once.

Update::::!!!! This junk failed at the valve base. Faulty material over broad area became all pebbley and sprang multiple leaks. No warning, just complete disintegration. Since "Sunlight" seems to be the only source of bike tubes other than that German brand (and they are probably outsourced to China too) I am hoping that my next purchase will be from another batch of ingredients. Yeh, bike tubes are a bad gamble at best. Too bad none are made in USA.
on October 14, 2011
These are cheap and good quality, just like me. I used these on some old 10 speeds and they are better quality than tubes that I have twice the price for. Just be certain to inflate slowly and defleate and reinflate a few times. This will alow the tube to straighten out and relieve stress. This will save you fixing a tube on the road from a pinch or fold.
on August 13, 2013
This is a bike tube... There isn't a whole lot to review here. It works great, arrived as advertised and on time. For those that have never changed a tube before, it is quite easy.

As a piece of advice, I highly recommend you put the uninflated tube in a plastic bag with some talc powder (cornstarch, baby powder, etc) and shake it up good then put a bit of air in it and it makes it super easy to move around within the tire for aligning the stem with the stem hole on the wheel.
33 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I bought a Rubbermaid Heavy Hauler (now called a Big-Wheel) about 20 years ago instead of a traditional wheel barrel. This Hauler has proven itself both versatile and durable. Since I first purchased it, I have used it for a multitude of tasks and have only replaced one tire and four tubes in that 20 year period. It has taken about as much punishment as any tool I own. Like Timex watches "it takes a licking and keeps on ticking".

I have used this Sunlite Standard Schrader Valve Tube as a replacement tube for the ones I've damaged during hard use. Originally I went to a local bicycle shop and paid around $19.95 per tube but took a look on Amazon and found the same product for only $7.95. That is close to being three tubes for the price of one (locally) and it is delivered free to my home.

Having it delivered to me saves about an hour of my time that I would have spend driving to/from and waiting for a salesperson to pull the tube. Time gets more valuable as I get older so I appreciate any time that I can use to be more productive. I always make sure that I have a spare tube sitting on the shelf for the next repair in case one gets punctured. Of course that seems to always happen at the worst possible time so it's nice to have a new one available.
on September 14, 2016
You'll notice from the photo that these tubes are very poorly made -- but only in one area. They have all popped (though the first ones popped after a few days while out on the road, so we didn't think it was from poor construction). Sadly, we didn't know these were a total waste of money until we had already ordered 4 of them. They have all popped in the same spot, no matter which bike or wheel they were on. Of course, we thought it was the wheel(s) but as they all pop the same, it cannot be the wheel(s). The only constant is the tubes themselves.

Hilariously, the last two popped last night just a few hours after being installed -- waking us up! We heard a "POP!" and a whooshing sound, which sounded kind of like a faucet had opened suddenly in the other room. We jumped up and when we approached the bike in the living room -- the front tire had popped for no reason and was deflating. A few hours later, we were woken by the same noises. This time it was the other tire!

Remembering it makes us laugh.. but I will definitely be seeking a refund.
review image review image
on March 24, 2016
This tire tube is perfect for my 700Cx35mm bike that I have gotten from big 5 probably 2 years ago and this tire tube did its job to allow my bike to be up and working again. I paired this tire tube with a Kenda tire 700x35mm as well and these perform together effortlessly.

On my first try in inflating the tire there was a bump that had occurred on a certain part of the tire but after deflating it and inflating again slowly while slapping the tire to spread out the rubber tube it inflated just fine.

I ended up testing the tire with the tire tube and it went perfectly. Even went out to try the bike for a short while as well and it works.

Overall, it's a good tire tube that is cheap and did the job well. There isn't any special features such as self heal but for a cheap price I couldn't complain. It was also hard to find just a typical valve for bike tubes since I am a student that uses the bike to commute but this tire tube provided me with a schrader valve which is the classic hike used to fill the tire tube with air.
on May 21, 2017
Perfect replacement tube. I bought this along with a new tire for my wife's "Giant" bike. Stupid proprietary rim had to be drilled out to accept the valve stem. Works like a charm. Highly recommended.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own. Product ratings are based on performance, durability, construction, and overall value. This product arrived quickly and was safely and discretely packaged. If you have any questions, just post them and I'll be happy to answer as best I can. If this review was useful to you, please feel free to click "yes" that you found it helpful.
on November 3, 2015
Look, I don't write many negative reviews. Honest. But at least some of these tubes are NDG. I ordered two of these - one to fix a flat (bog standard puncture, no big deal) and one as a spare. The first tube failed within five hours of just sitting in the garage. Never rode an inch. In an eerily similar fashion to many of the other reviewers, the failure was a split, starting at the circular area where the valve stem assembly is patched onto the tube. Significantly, there was a bulge on the other side of the valve stem patch area - a similar failure waiting to happen.

Now I'm nervously waiting for tube #2 to fail. Zero confidence in this tube. If it holds, I'm still replacing it with something better and using it as a non-critical spare. Will not buy another - probably ever - these tubes have been having this problem for too long for it not to be corrected by now.
on May 21, 2014
My "road" bike is a pre-suspension Ibis mountain bike, hand made for me by Scot Nicol in 1986. At the time, along with its off-road wheels -- which were, of course, Schrader-valved -- I had a pair of Dura-Ace road-hubbed 26" Schrader-valved wheels made for it, with a 12-28 6-speed sprocket... so I could still occasionally ride with my "roadie" friends.

Problem was, there were very few 26" "road" tires being made back then -- and none were smaller than 1.25 -- and that situation remained the same until just a couple of years ago, when Ritchey came out with his "Ritchey Tom Slick Pro 26x1.0 Mountain Tire". Finally. A "real" 26-inch road tire.

Finding a Schrader-valved tube to fit INSIDE that tire, however, was a different matter. No bike stores I contacted in the Los Angeles basin had ever heard of a Schrader tube that size, and an initial online search came up empty... so I contacted Ritchey. Even THEY knew of no source for a tube that would fit!

Thankfully, I was able to eventually locate this Sunlite tube, and immediately bought several. It fits inside the one-inch Tom Slick perfectly, without any folding or pinching.

Online availability of Schrader tubes in this size seems to have currently changed -- for the better -- and I see Kenda and others are now making them... which is very good news. Still... it's an unusual size, and mates to an unusually-sized tire. I'd advise getting four at a time, just in case.

The Ritchey Tom Slick tire, by the way, is a GREAT 26x1.0 road tire, and can be gotten in two weights, the lighter of which is only 254 grams.
on February 22, 2017
I've had this as a spare tube for over a year and finally had to use it today. Well wouldn't you know, halfway back from my 12-mile ride, THIS tube went flat. After examining it, I found it has a leak in the tire seam. No puncture, no wear and tear, just Bad Manufacturing. It's a cheap tube and for me, it performed just that awful.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.