Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sunlite Rechargeable 3 LED Headlight with AM/FM Radio !
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on February 27, 2010
The radio/light is attractive looking. Unfortunately, the sound fidelity is poor because the speaker is very small. The radio is also very hard to tune because the station numbers are extremely tiny and they are placed very close together. It took me 5 minutes, making very slight adjustments, to finally get the station I wanted tuned in properly. I would suggest that you find one station that you like and just keep it there because you can't easily move from station to station. The light is bright enough to let someone know you're there but it's not going to do a great job of lighting the road up for you. The unit does have a handy and easy to use hand crank to give you power on the run, and it could be useful as an emergency radio and light source in a power failure. It's not too difficult to figure out how to use it and mount it to your bike, but mine came without any instructions so I had to figure everything out by trial and error. This product is okay, but it's nothing to get excited about. If I had to do it all over again, I'm not so sure I would buy it.
on November 9, 2011
I was given this bicycle radio as a gift. I am an avid bicycle rider so it gets used quite often. My initial observations after installation was that the mount was loose and unreliable. I found after using it that though the mount was always loose, it never came off the bicycle. I found that only two AM radio stations had a signal and were subject to fading in and out. Several FM stations could be tuned in if you were careful but the minute the bicycle was moved they would fade away. There are well over 100 radio stations in this area so this performance would have to be considered poor. Through listening to one of the two available AM stations I learned that by using the hand crank to re-charge the battery (the instructions say you should crank it for 60 seconds after each use) the charge would last maybe a half hour. I started using the adapter for the wall charger and found that the radio would last much longer. However this depended on how loud you set the volume. The higher the volume the shorter the run time. It's worth mentioning here as others have that even at the highest volume settings the radio is not loud enough to be heard at speeds anywhere above walking speeds or when the wind was blowing or there was alot of traffic noise. After about six months use the telescoping antenna broke resulting in zero reception. I repaired it with a piece of coat hanger to re-gain reception but then the antenna was not able to telescope into theI had occasion to use the headlight several times and found it acceptable for cars to see me however it did not illuminate the roadway. After about a year the adapter for the wall charger would not insert into the radio any more. This makes it very difficult to attain an acceptable charge with the hand crank alone.
on June 22, 2010
I really, really wanted to like this radio. I liked that it was so lightweight and that it was rechargeable with a hand crank.

However, the handlebar mount is terrible. There are no instructions and it's really confusing. I even took it to a bike shop and asked the people there for help. They couldn't figure it out. Also, after I _finally_ got it on by myself, the thing cracked in half and fell off.

The sound is way too quiet. I can hear it when I'm on the road stopped by myself, but as soon as a car comes by, the wind starts blowing, or I start moving, I can't here it.

The hand crank does not charge enough. Or, really, the battery does not charge enough. I follow the crank for one minute instructions, but the power runs out after just a few minutes. I even tried plugging it into the wall and had the same problem.

I'm done with this radio. I wanted to like it, but it didn't work out. I'm going back to the older, more bulky, battery-operated model.
on August 25, 2010
Bike radio is easy to mount, but stations are very close and hard to adjust in. Other than that, would recommend. Especially with bike radios are few and far between at stores.
on December 8, 2013
Because I like the light. I need one more just like it. but I can't fine it. can you help me fine one just like it if you can. thank you.
on October 2, 2010
Don't waste your money.If someone gives it to you for a gift throw it away.No instructions for insallation,no reception,and no volume, so you barely here it when riding your bike, and the battery does not hold a charge so your always having to charge it..
on May 2, 2011
the radio is what i want it for but it didn't pick up. it only got two stations if i was riding in the right way. it was ship to me fast. as far as the light i didn't use it, my light use aaa batterys.
on October 11, 2009
Great Product. Reception is good & Light is fairly bright. Would recommend & buy again.