Solar String Lights, Sunlitec 100 LEDs Starry String Lights, Copper Wire solar Lights Ambiance Lighting for Outdoor, Gardens, Homes, Dancing, Christmas Party 2 pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LED string lights, warm-white glow lends a cozy and festive touch to varied areas such as garden, patio, bedroom, living room, deck, pool, yard, pathway, etc.; superb as a decorative accessory during weddings, holiday parties, festival occasions; also usable at retail and business locations.
- Made from thin and bendable copper, 36 feet *2 length, durable enough to expirement with any shapes. These fairy lights are waterproof so can be used outdoors as well.Strength brightness can illuminate the entire room; copper wiring is insulated, so will not overheat; remains touch-safe after 15 hours of continuous use; low power consumption.
- No wire required, just place the solar panel where there is sunlight and it will work aumatically.The 100 LED starry lights are arranged at a 4” bulb-to- bulb spacing on a water-proof and lacquered 20 ft long and 4mm thick copper wire, which can be bended into multiple shapes; 360 degree viewing angle.
- No battery or electricity required, charge by the sunligh for 6 hours, can work up to 10 hours or more when fully charged. The outdoor string lights will automatically turn on when it's dark and turn off during the day.
- 1 Year Warranty: Coiled in bubble to avoid clutter or damage during transit. A stake is also included in case you prefer to stick the copper wire lights into the ground. 12 Months Warranty, welcome to contact us with any request
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sunlitec dimmable LED string lights are a great decorative accessory to illuminate indoor and outdoor spaces, at home or work. They work especially well in giving a festive, romantic, or cozy touch to special occasions at any time of the year. Their design and contraption makes it easy to wrap the lights around trees, branches, shrubbery, furniture, and home/office signs.
Create a warm, cozy, or romantic ambience indoors or outdoors this holiday season with our bright and versatile SOLAR LED lighting system. The bendable wiring in the setup enables the lights to be arranged over and across Christmas trees, Bonsai, furniture, staircases, and other such structures suitable for lighting decor. The insulation and lacquer coating on the wiring ensures water-resistance and safety. The unit is designed to be energy-efficient and eco-friendly. It brings an elegance and sparkle without compromising on build-quality. You do not have to purchase similar products from sellers located abroad and then regret substandard quality or late shipments. We guarantee what we make and sell. Our starry lights will be a great addition to your festivities!
The string is adjustable over and around many kinds or forms and surfaces, but please do not over-bend or hyper-extend the wiring. Also, do not connect the lights. For all normal use, the product comes with a 12-month warranty.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also objected to the offer of a $10 Amazon credit in exchange for a 5 star review. If the company wanted a review, I'd be fine with that, it just felt coercive to offer money specifically for a 5 star review.
Thus, three stars for the one product that arrived as advertised. I'll update my review to include functionality when I put them up.
I had a set loosely draped around a window, and noticed last night that half the strand seemed to be out. When I looked for a cause, I found that the two strands of wire had shorted and melted clear through, cutting half the strand off. Whatever coating is used on the copper must be too fragile to stand up to use, it came off and allowed the wires to touch and burn through.
This left a small scorch mark on my curtain. Fortunately I don't think these have enough power to generate a lot of heat, so the risk is probably low, but still. If these were outside around dry leaves, or near a more flammable object, this could be a much different review.
These are great. They are a nice warm white light (I'd guess somewhere around 3000K) and don't look absurdly blue at night like many other daylight blue-white (6000K) LEDs. The string construction is coated copper wire with tiny epoxied LEDs - not indestructible, but probably plenty durable if handled with care. They look great and make a great evening decoration - just stick the panel in the ground.
It has three settings - on/off/blink. They turn off in bright light and automatically turn on when it gets dark. There's about 6 feet of extra cord between the solar panel and the first light, giving a little extra room to position the panel.
4 stars because I'd like to see a larger solar cell. The 2inch x 2inch panel just can't draw enough power from overcast skies to keep lit for very long—I'd imagine a double-sized panel would keep them burning all night long. I only get between 1-2 hours of light out of them after dark from my overcast and rainy Oregon autumn skies. But it's hard to beat the price of $5 a piece.
I was concerned for the warm lights, I was preferring the cool white, however the price couldn't be beat and so u am actually quite pleased with the color.
My electricity has an issue at my house so my outdoor porch light no longer works
We used both strands (we bought the two pack) and wrapped one around the top of the door frame and the other about three feet out on a porch railing.
The light strand around the door was plenty however we are pleased with the lights near the stairs as well as it helps before the light kicks on due to our movement 8 feet from the door/stairs
We bought ours for safety, primarily as well as comfort, however if you're looking for fun they work well
I love the style, how the lights blend Into the wire although the way we have it styled could be considered kinda junky in the daylight
I suppose we could have done better
Thus I think a little more artistic style will enhance the beauty of the lights so much more.
I would buy again
The first day they stayed on about three and a half hours without charging
The second more than 5 and my solar panel only has direct sunlight in the very early morning.