Sunmile SM-G31 Electric Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer 1HP 800W Max ETL Approved - Stainless Steel Cutting Blade, 3 Grinding Plates, 3 Sausage Stuffing Tubes Maker
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Basic meat grinder for simple home use with 250W rated power and 800W max locked power
- Powerful and durable, much more than simple. Grind up to 150 lbs. per hour. Powerful also durable motor ensures that you will be using it time after time
- Easy to operate with an On/Off Switch. Easy to assemble with screw-type locking knob
- Full set of accessories: Solid and sharp cutting blade is made of genuine stainless steel; 3 fully stainless steel cutting plates in difference size allow you to grind ingredients; 3 types sausage attachments make stuffing your own sausage faster than using a separate stuffer
- Note: 250W is rated power and 800W is max locked power. We say no to false advertisement and honestly let you know that 250W is the rated power while the max power is 800W. Max power is the power consumption of meat grinder when it runs without load
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||HomePlus Store||Appliatech||Betitay||HomePlus Store||HomePlus Store||Beyond Good Stuff|
Basic Model, Simple and Easy to Own One
- As a basic meat grinder for home use, SM-G31 is simple.
- Easy to operate with an On/Off switch
- Easy to assemble with screw-type locking knob
- Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last. Remember that the grinder head are made of aluminum and should not be put in the dishwasher. This may cause the coating discoloration due to aluminum oxidation. If you put all these parts in the dishwasher by accident, please feel free to ask for replacements.
Powerful and Durable, Much More than Simple
- Powerful and durable, much more than simple
- 250W rated power and 800W max locked power heavy duty meat grinder for home use. We say no to false advertisement and honestly let you know that 250W is the rated power while the max power is 800W. Max power is the power consumption of meat grinder when it runs without load.
- Grind up to 150 lbs. per hour. Powerful also durable motor ensures that you will be using it time after time.
Fully Set of Basic Accessories
- Fully Set of Basic Accessories
- Solid and sharp cutting blade is made of genuine stainless steel
- 3 fully stainless steel cutting plates in difference size allow you to grind ingredients
- 3 types sausage attachments make stuffing your own sausage faster than using a separate stuffer
Explore More about Sunmile Meat Grinder SM-G31
- Other accessories including Juicer Attachment and Grater Attachment
- Not included but offered optional for additional purchase.
- Please feel free to contact if you are interested in.
- Get one now, you could explore more from this Sunmile Meat Grinder SM-G31...
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Claim 1. Meat & juices get inside the unit.
I cannot see how this is even possible. The grinder screw securely attaches to the motor shaft. Even with an improperly installed grinder screw, there's a secure seal to stop this from happening. If this is happening to you, you're either doing something really wrong or you got a really bad unit. But this is almost certainly due to user error. Make sure all the grinder parts are moving before you try grinding meat.
Claim 2. The metal parts rust/aren't dishwasher safe/isn't commercial grade.
This might be true. Read the (admittedly sparse) instructions. Don't use bleach. Don't put the metal parts in the dishwasher. Clean & dry by hand. Cleanup isn't exactly a breeze but it's designed to be as easy as possible. A website suggested storing the metal parts in a ziplock bag with some uncooked rice to absorb moisture. It's worked for me so far. They also recommend forcing some bread through the grinder to help clean the unit when you're done. It's an amazingly helpful tip. As for commercial grade...it's a $60 grinder meant for sporadic home use. Don't be delusional about what it is and who it's for.
Claim 3. Terrible customer service/grinder broke under warranty.
I'm only 3 months in so I have not needed customer service and my machine works great. But every claim of bad customer service has a response saying that the company replaced parts or entire units still under warranty in a timely manner. The majority of complaints seem to stem from improper use so...don't improperly use or clean this grinder. And most of the people complaining haven't bothered to contact the manufacturer.
Claim 4. There are no instructions for that thing I want to do.
Yes, the instructions are a bit of a joke. The blade is counterintuitive (the cutting edge sticks outward, not inward). But it's 2015. There are easily a half dozen YouTube videos showing you how to use this specific grinder if you have any doubts. If you're not sure how to use the sausage-making attachments, you're probably not ready to make sausage yet. Watch some videos or google it. The information is out there and the grinder doesn't deserve 1 star because it doesn't come with a 100 page handbook. Do your part and learn what needs to be learned. I've used this unit exclusively for sausage making and I couldn't be happier with the results.
Claim 5. The grinder clogs.
Again, this is obviously from people who don't do research. Your meat should be close to frozen. Not just "out of the refrigerator" cold. If it's properly chilled, it won't clog. If your meat isn't cold enough, it'll clog this or any other grinder. Take your cubed meat out of the fridge, freeze it for about an hour and then use this magical machine.
Claim 6. The shipping box says it's a meat grinder.
It does. I was visiting my parents a few days before Christmas when it arrived. Ruined the surprise. But that's ok. It's a heck of a grinder for the price and comes with all the attachments necessary to make sausage, pasta, or kubbe.
If you already know what you're doing or are willing to learn the very basic things you should know before using this (or any) grinder, you'll be thrilled with the results. If you don't assemble it correctly (it's actually harder to assemble it incorrectly) or don't know what you are supposed to be doing, you'll be frustrated with this grinder, any grinder and probably life.
Just HAVE to cut out that silver skin and any sinew because it will clog up your grinder. We kill 3-5 deer every year, so we have done at least 8 deer so far (after 2 years). Longevity is good
Also, I since clean up is only relatively easy when compared to other meat grinders, I would probably recommend making several meals and freezing them back rather then breaking this thing out every other day.
Purchased four round roasts for $1.99/pound...delish! Excited to find chuck roasts and other cuts on sale.
Read instructions and reviews to learn. Do not put anything into the dishwasher. It's easy to use and clean.
I highly recommend their grinders.