Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sunmile SM-G31 ETL Electric Meat Grinder and Sausa..." and save 58% off the $119.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Sunmile SM-G31 ETL Electric Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer Maker - 1HP 800W Max - Stainless Steel Cutting Blade, 3 Grinding Plates, 3 Sausage Stuffing Tubes
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Basic but powerful meat grinder for home use with 250W rated power and 800W max locked power
- Grind up to 150 pounds per hour. Made by all copper wires, powerful and durable motor ensures that you will be using it time after time
- Easy to operate with an On/Off Switch. Easy to assemble and disassemble and clean with screw-type locking knob
- Fully Functional to Prepare Food : Coming with 3 various stainless steel cutting plates for coarse, medium, fine grinding of meat that makes stuffing and filling and 3 sausage stuff to help to meet all your sausage stuffing needs. All cutting plates and cutting blade can be washed in the dishwasher. Complete Accessories includes 1 stainless steel cutting blade, 3 various stainless steel cutting plates; 1 plastic food pusher; 3 Sausage attachment
- Manufacturer Backup: All of our Sunmile Meat Grinders has 1 year manufacturer warranty. In case you are in need of any help such as replacing parts or accessories, please feel free to contact us and we will always respond in 24 hours with best and saving-trouble solution for you
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
As a well-known home small appliance manufacturer, Sunmile has been producing quality meat grinders for domestic and world market for two decades. We use only quality parts assembled by highly skilled technicians' using the most modern manufacturing equipment and techniques, aiming to help you grind generous portions of meats in a short amount of time, quickly and easily.
Sunmile meat grinders all feature big gears and gearbox to overcome resistance from the pressures of grinding meats of all types. As with most high quality appliances, all our models also feature a safety switch (emergency cutoff) and a circuit breaker to prevent motor burnout. You won't find this feature in a lot of grinders. ETL Approved.
Powerful and Durable Motor for Long-term Use
Motor is one of the most important part of meat grinder. Our self-developed motor features:
- All red copper material
- Powerful to grind up to 150lbs per hour
- Lower loss when operating
- Durable for daily use
- Beats most of meat grinders which claim 2000W
Sunmile SM-G31 Electric Meat Grinder
High Cost-effective Electric Meat Grinder to Use at Home
As a basic home meat grinder, Sunmile SM-G31 features to 250 rated power and 800W max locked power. It grinds up to 150 pounds per hour which meets most of home grinding need. ETL certificated.
- Features 250 rated power and 800W max locked power
- Grind up to 150 lbs. per hour which meets most of home grinding need
- Big capacity tray allows you to hold and grind a generous amount of meat
- Single key switch of On/Off to function
- ETL Certificated for safety use at home
- Fully set of accessories including cutting blade, 3 cutting plates and 3 sausage stuff makers
Sunmile SM-G31 Meat Grinder Makes Grinding Efficiency
Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last. The big hold is easy to put meat inside before grinding.
Special interior design of meat tube and screw which has little space between them and helps to make sure all meat coming out smoothly
Besides stainless steel cutting blades and plates, other parts of the head are made of aluminum with food-grade lubricating oil
3-section low-speed screw grinding makes meat texture fine and tender and tasting fresh and delicious.
Install Meat Grinder Correctly
- Install the meat grinder in the correct way helps to make it a long-term use
- All the parts in the head should be installed in order.
- Remember to put the cutting blade after the screw, cutting plates are the next step and the cap installation is the last
|Sunmile SM-G31 Meat Grinder||Sunmile SM-G33 Meat Grinder||Sunmile SM-G70 Meat Grinder||Sunmile SM-G73 Meat Grinder||Sunmile SM-G50 Meat Grinder||Sunmile SM-G35 Meat Grinder|
|Max Locked Power||800W||800W||1000W||1000W||1200W||1000W|
|Stable Grinding Capacity||66 KGS/H||100KGS/H||100KGS/H||100KGS/H||110KGS/H||66 KGS/H|
|Aluminum Tube Size||Basic-AT #5||Basic-AT #5||Extra-AT #8||Extra-AT #8||Ultra-AT #12||Basic-AT #5|
|Food Tray (Length)||210mm x 152mm||210mm x 152mm||248mm x 168mm||210mm x 152mm||248mm x 168mm||210mm x 152mm|
|Switch / Button||On/Off||On/Off/Reverse||On/Off/Reset/Reverse||On/Off/Reset/Reverse||On/Off/Reset/Reverse||On/Off/Reset/Reverse|
|Cutting Plates (Thick /Diameter)||4mm/53.7mm||4mm/53.7mm||5.5mm/61.9mm||5.5mm/61.9mm||7mm/69mm||4mm/53.7mm|
|Special Features||Single switch for easy use||Stailless steel wrapped design; Built-in M.P.S.||Rubble Switch (skid resistance, easy to clean)||Stainless steel body design||Metal gear box; Cord storage inside; Accessories storage||Luxury red stainless steel housing; Big TOUCH button|
Enjoy Using Sunmile Meat Grinder to Make Grinding and Cooking Easily
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Claim 1. Meat & juices get inside the unit.
I cannot see how this is even possible. The grinder screw securely attaches to the motor shaft. Even with an improperly installed grinder screw, there's a secure seal to stop this from happening. If this is happening to you, you're either doing something really wrong or you got a really bad unit. But this is almost certainly due to user error. Make sure all the grinder parts are moving before you try grinding meat.
Claim 2. The metal parts rust/aren't dishwasher safe/isn't commercial grade.
This might be true. Read the (admittedly sparse) instructions. Don't use bleach. Don't put the metal parts in the dishwasher. Clean & dry by hand. Cleanup isn't exactly a breeze but it's designed to be as easy as possible. A website suggested storing the metal parts in a ziplock bag with some uncooked rice to absorb moisture. It's worked for me so far. They also recommend forcing some bread through the grinder to help clean the unit when you're done. It's an amazingly helpful tip. As for commercial grade...it's a $60 grinder meant for sporadic home use. Don't be delusional about what it is and who it's for.
Claim 3. Terrible customer service/grinder broke under warranty.
I'm only 3 months in so I have not needed customer service and my machine works great. But every claim of bad customer service has a response saying that the company replaced parts or entire units still under warranty in a timely manner. The majority of complaints seem to stem from improper use so...don't improperly use or clean this grinder. And most of the people complaining haven't bothered to contact the manufacturer.
Claim 4. There are no instructions for that thing I want to do.
Yes, the instructions are a bit of a joke. The blade is counterintuitive (the cutting edge sticks outward, not inward). But it's 2015. There are easily a half dozen YouTube videos showing you how to use this specific grinder if you have any doubts. If you're not sure how to use the sausage-making attachments, you're probably not ready to make sausage yet. Watch some videos or google it. The information is out there and the grinder doesn't deserve 1 star because it doesn't come with a 100 page handbook. Do your part and learn what needs to be learned. I've used this unit exclusively for sausage making and I couldn't be happier with the results.
Claim 5. The grinder clogs.
Again, this is obviously from people who don't do research. Your meat should be close to frozen. Not just "out of the refrigerator" cold. If it's properly chilled, it won't clog. If your meat isn't cold enough, it'll clog this or any other grinder. Take your cubed meat out of the fridge, freeze it for about an hour and then use this magical machine.
Claim 6. The shipping box says it's a meat grinder.
It does. I was visiting my parents a few days before Christmas when it arrived. Ruined the surprise. But that's ok. It's a heck of a grinder for the price and comes with all the attachments necessary to make sausage, pasta, or kubbe.
If you already know what you're doing or are willing to learn the very basic things you should know before using this (or any) grinder, you'll be thrilled with the results. If you don't assemble it correctly (it's actually harder to assemble it incorrectly) or don't know what you are supposed to be doing, you'll be frustrated with this grinder, any grinder and probably life.
If there is a solution I won't return this unit. But if there is no solution, then I will be returning.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to Clean Up.
I put all Cutter Parts in Zip lock with some Cooking Oil so Rust Don't Sneak in.
Made Hamburger Ground with some Pork.