Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sunmile SM-G31 ETL Electric Meat Grinder and Sausa..." and save 56% off the $119.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sunmile SM-G31 ETL Electric Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer Maker - 1HP 800W Max - Stainless Steel Cutting Blade, 3 Grinding Plates, 3 Sausage Stuffing Tubes
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simple and basic meat grinder for home use with 250W rated power and 800W max locked power
- Grind up to 150 pounds per hour. Powerful and durable motor ensures that you will be using it time after time
- Easy to operate with an On/Off Switch. Easy to assemble with screw-type locking knob
- Fully Functional to Prepare Food : Meat grinder comes with 3 various stainless steel cutting plates for coarse, medium, fine grinding of meat that makes stuffing and filling and 3 sausage stuff to help to meet all your sausage stuffing needs. All cutting plates and cutting blade can be washed in the dishwasher. Complete Accessories includes 1 stainless steel cutting blade, 3 various stainless steel cutting plates; 1 plastic food pusher; 3 Sausage attachment
- Manufacturer Backup: All of our Sunmile Meat Grinders has 1 year manufacturer warranty. In case you are in need of any help such as replacing parts or accessories, please feel free to contact us and we will always respond in 24 hours with best and saving-trouble solution for you
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
As a well-known home small appliance manufacturer, Sunmile has been producing quality meat grinders for domestic and world market for two decades. We use only quality parts assembled by highly skilled technicians' using the most modern manufacturing equipment and techniques, aiming to help you grind generous portions of meats in a short amount of time, quickly and easily.
Sunmile meat grinders all feature big gears and gearbox to overcome resistance from the pressures of grinding meats of all types. As with most high quality appliances, all our models also feature a safety switch (emergency cutoff) and a circuit breaker to prevent motor burnout. You won't find this feature in a lot of grinders. ETL Approved.
High Cost-effective Electric Meat Grinder to Use at Home
- Features 250 rated power and 800W max locked power
- Grind up to 150 lbs. per hour which meets most of home grinding need
- Big capacity tray allows you to hold and grind a generous amount of meat
- Big size fully stainless steel wrapped body with good ventilation
- Single key switch of On/Off to function
- Powerful and durable motor for long-term use
- ETL Approved
More details about Sunmile SM-G31 Electric Meat Grinder
Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last, also easy to assemble
Efficient Meat Grinder with special internal design
Easy to start, large key switch of On/Off to function
Endurable gears and gearbox to release powerfully
Meat Grinder Parts & Accessories
- Remember that these parts are made of aluminum and should not be put in the dishwasher.
- It may cause the coating discoloration due to aluminum oxidation.
- Solid and sharp cutting blade is made of genuine stainless steel.
- 3 fully stainless steel cutting plates in difference size allow you to grind ingredients.
- 3 types sausage attachments make stuffing your own sausage faster than using a separate stuffer.
Install it Right to make this meat grinder a long-term use
Please make sure that the blade side (also named flat surface) outward when installing the meat grinder. It may keep clogging if wrongly placed the cutting blade.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Claim 1. Meat & juices get inside the unit.
I cannot see how this is even possible. The grinder screw securely attaches to the motor shaft. Even with an improperly installed grinder screw, there's a secure seal to stop this from happening. If this is happening to you, you're either doing something really wrong or you got a really bad unit. But this is almost certainly due to user error. Make sure all the grinder parts are moving before you try grinding meat.
Claim 2. The metal parts rust/aren't dishwasher safe/isn't commercial grade.
This might be true. Read the (admittedly sparse) instructions. Don't use bleach. Don't put the metal parts in the dishwasher. Clean & dry by hand. Cleanup isn't exactly a breeze but it's designed to be as easy as possible. A website suggested storing the metal parts in a ziplock bag with some uncooked rice to absorb moisture. It's worked for me so far. They also recommend forcing some bread through the grinder to help clean the unit when you're done. It's an amazingly helpful tip. As for commercial grade...it's a $60 grinder meant for sporadic home use. Don't be delusional about what it is and who it's for.
Claim 3. Terrible customer service/grinder broke under warranty.
I'm only 3 months in so I have not needed customer service and my machine works great. But every claim of bad customer service has a response saying that the company replaced parts or entire units still under warranty in a timely manner. The majority of complaints seem to stem from improper use so...don't improperly use or clean this grinder. And most of the people complaining haven't bothered to contact the manufacturer.
Claim 4. There are no instructions for that thing I want to do.
Yes, the instructions are a bit of a joke. The blade is counterintuitive (the cutting edge sticks outward, not inward). But it's 2015. There are easily a half dozen YouTube videos showing you how to use this specific grinder if you have any doubts. If you're not sure how to use the sausage-making attachments, you're probably not ready to make sausage yet. Watch some videos or google it. The information is out there and the grinder doesn't deserve 1 star because it doesn't come with a 100 page handbook. Do your part and learn what needs to be learned. I've used this unit exclusively for sausage making and I couldn't be happier with the results.
Claim 5. The grinder clogs.
Again, this is obviously from people who don't do research. Your meat should be close to frozen. Not just "out of the refrigerator" cold. If it's properly chilled, it won't clog. If your meat isn't cold enough, it'll clog this or any other grinder. Take your cubed meat out of the fridge, freeze it for about an hour and then use this magical machine.
Claim 6. The shipping box says it's a meat grinder.
It does. I was visiting my parents a few days before Christmas when it arrived. Ruined the surprise. But that's ok. It's a heck of a grinder for the price and comes with all the attachments necessary to make sausage, pasta, or kubbe.
If you already know what you're doing or are willing to learn the very basic things you should know before using this (or any) grinder, you'll be thrilled with the results. If you don't assemble it correctly (it's actually harder to assemble it incorrectly) or don't know what you are supposed to be doing, you'll be frustrated with this grinder, any grinder and probably life.
If there is a solution I won't return this unit. But if there is no solution, then I will be returning.