Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sunmile SM-G33 Electric Meat Grinder - 1HP 800W Ma..." and save 70% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sunmile SM-G33 Electric Meat Grinder - 1HP 800W Max Power - ETL Stainless Steel Meat Grinder Mincer Sausage Stuffer - Stainless Steel Blade and Plates, 3 Sausage Makers
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High Power and Strong Motor: Features 400W rated power and 800W max locked power. Endurable gears and gearbox to release powerfully. Grind up to 170 lbs. per hour which meets most of home grinding need
- Stainless Steel Material: The big size wrapped body is made of stainless steel while the tray and the grinder head is made of polished cast aluminum; All of them are food grade and ETL certificated, secure to use in grinding
- Fully Functional to Prepare Food : Meat grinder comes with 3 various stainless steel cutting plates for coarse, medium, fine grinding of meat that makes stuffing and filling and 3 sausage stuff to help to meet all your sausage stuffing needs. All cutting plates and cutting blade can be washed in the dishwasher. Complete Accessories includes 1 stainless steel cutting blade, 3 various stainless steel cutting plates; 1 plastic food pusher; 3 Sausage attachment
- Easy and Safety Operation: Single button with ON/OFF/Reserve makes it easy to start and reserve. Circuit breaker locked in to prevent motor burnout in case. Good ventilation when running
- Manufacturer Backup: All of our Sunmile Meat Grinders has 1 year manufacturer warranty. In case you are in need of any help such as replacing parts or accessories, please feel free to contact us and we will always respond in 24 hours with best and saving-trouble solution for you
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
As a well-known home small appliance manufacturer, Sunmile has been producing quality meat grinders for domestic and world market for two decades. We use only quality parts assembled by highly skilled technicians' using the most modern manufacturing equipment and techniques, aiming to help you grind generous portions of meats in a short amount of time, quickly and easily.
Sunmile meat grinders all feature big gears and gearbox to overcome resistance from the pressures of grinding meats of all types. As with most high quality appliances, all our models also feature a safety switch (emergency cutoff) and a circuit breaker to prevent motor burnout. You won't find this feature in a lot of grinders. ETL Approved.
Sunmile SM-G33 meat grinder
Powerful and Durable Motor for Long-term Use
Motor is one of the most important part of meat grinder. Our self-developed motor features:
- All red copper material
- Powerful to grind up to 170lbs per hour
- Lower loss when operating
- Durable for daily use
- Beats most of meat grinders which claim 2000W
Sunmile SM-G33 Electric Meat Grinder
High Cost-effective Electric Meat Grinder to Use at Home
As a basic home meat grinder, Sunmile SM-G33 features to 400 rated power and 800W max locked power. It grinds up to 170 pounds per hour which meets most of home grinding need. ETL certificated.
- Features 400 rated power and 800W max locked power
- Grind up to 170 lbs. per hour which meets most of home grinding need
- Big capacity tray allows you to hold and grind a generous amount of meat
- Big size fully stainless steel wrapped body with good ventilation
- Single key switch of On/Off/Rev to function in daily use
- Circuit breaker locked in to prevent motor burnout in case
- Full set of accessories including cutting blade, 3 cutting plates and 3 sausage stuff makers
- ETL Certificated for safety use at home
Sunmile SM-G33 Meat Grinder Makes Grinding Efficiency
Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last. The big hold is easy to put meat inside before grinding
Special interior design of meat tube and screw which has little space between them and helps to make sure all meat coming out smoothly
Besides stainless steel cutting blades and plates, other parts of the head are made of aluminum with food-grade lubricating oil
3-section low-speed screw grinding makes meat texture fine and tender and tasting fresh and delicious
Install Meat Grinder Correctly
- Install the meat grinder in the correct way helps to make it a long-term use
- All the parts in the head should be installed in order.
- Remember to put the cutting blade after the screw, cutting plates are the next step and the cap installation is the last
Enjoy Using Sunmile Meat Grinder to Make Grinding and Cooking Easily
|Sunmile SM-G31 Meat Grinder||Sunmile SM-G33 Meat Grinder||Sunmile SM-G70 Meat Grinder||Sunmile SM-G73 Meat Grinder||Sunmile SM-G50 Meat Grinder||Sunmile SM-G35 Meat Grinder|
|Max Locked Power||800W||800W||1000W||1000W||1200W||1000W|
|Stable Grinding Capacity||66 KGS/H||100KGS/H||100KGS/H||100KGS/H||110KGS/H||66 KGS/H|
|Aluminum Tube Size||Basic-AT #5||Basic-AT #5||Extra-AT #8||Extra-AT #8||Ultra-AT #12||Basic-AT #5|
|Food Tray (Length)||210mm x 152mm||210mm x 152mm||248mm x 168mm||210mm x 152mm||248mm x 168mm||210mm x 152mm|
|Switch / Button||On/Off||On/Off/Reverse||On/Off/Reset/Reverse||On/Off/Reset/Reverse||On/Off/Reset/Reverse||On/Off/Reset/Reverse|
|Cutting Plates (Thick /Diameter)||4mm/53.7mm||4mm/53.7mm||5.5mm/61.9mm||5.5mm/61.9mm||7mm/69mm||4mm/53.7mm|
|Special Features||Single switch for easy use||Stailless steel wrapped design; Built-in M.P.S.||Rubble Switch (skid resistance, easy to clean)||Stainless steel body design||Metal gear box; Cord storage inside; Accessories storage||Luxury red stainless steel housing; Big TOUCH button|
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
From the top the sleek design look nice on my counter and drew the attention of a few guests. The button is very simple without anything fancy.
Assembly was a breeze!!!! The grinder is broken into three larger components. The machine, the tray and the section that houses the blade. Inside the blade there is a spiral masher, a blade and the plate with holes which all very easily slip together. I could take this thing apart and back together in a matter of seconds and the best part is the blade comes out without having to remove the tray so the meat stays free of to much touching.
CLEAN UP IS EFFORTLESS. I simply rinsed it and used a baby bottle scrubber to clean the tube with soap but this thing rinsed out without much need for scrubbing.
The machine isn't overwhelming loud it reminds me of tiny car compressor or a hair dryer on the low setting.
I noticed the component get warm when in use for awhile so I recommend stopping just to give it a break but this stuff cut through my beef like butter and made beautiful hamburger.
My final recommendations are for the price this baby is amazing. I wouldn't know how it would do with bone and I don't plan on using it for that purpose. Just eyeballing it I probably wouldn't try and just invest in a commercial one at that point. Finally before each use turn on the machine without anything inside and splash some salad or olive oil in it. I noticed it helps when a lot of fat goes through it doesn't stress the motor as much.
1) Before every use, Wash grinder Funnel, Auger, Cutting Plates and Blade and rinse well.
(be careful with the blade. it's small and can get into disposal)
2) Put these parts into the freezer along with stainless steel tray or bowl to grind into
3) Cut 2 lbs Chuck Roast and 1 lb Sirloin Steak into 2" squares and put into freezer for 30 minutes
(this 2/1 chuck/sirloin ratio is the best mix for hamburgers)
4) Assemble grinder. Put a little Crisco on large threads for ease of assembly and dis-assembly
5) Grind meat in about 1.5 minutes and put into freezer while you disassemble grinder.
(there will be about an ounce of meat left in grinder.)
6) Wash parts and let dry
7) Meat will be the perfect temperature for pressing patties at this point
8) Properly refrigerate any left over meat immediately
after trying multiple mixtures for hamburger I've settled on Short Ribs and Brisket
Use the tip end of the Brisket and trim the meat from the ribs.
Slice the meat 2"X2" strips no bigger than 6" long
Grind once with medium blade. Never double grind meat except for sausage.
As for the sausage making attachment, I would only give it 3.5 / 5 stars. It worked, but was a little slow. (Please note that I was stuffing sausages on a boiling hot day with high humidity, which may have played a factor because once your meat starts to thaw it just becomes a nasty mush). I've since invested in the Vivo sausage stuffer, so won't be using this again for sausages stuffing. But, since I bought it primarily as a grinder I'm giving it a 5 star rating because it more than fulfilled my expectations.
Most recent customer reviews
Good bang for the buck also.