Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.95 shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sunmile SM-G73 ETL Electric Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer Maker 1000W Max, Stainless Steel Cutting Blade, 3 Stainless Steel Cutting Plates, 3 Sausage Stuff
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Meat Grinder with High Power and Strong Motor: Features 600W rated power and 1000W max locked power. Endurable gears and gearbox to release powerfully. Grind up to 185 pounds per hour
- Stainless Steel Meat Grinder: The big size wrapped body is made of stainless steel while the big capacity tray #8 and the grinder head are made of polished cast aluminum. All of them are food grade and ETL certificated, secure to use in grinding
- Fully Functional Meat Grinder to Prepare Food : Meat grinder comes with 3 various stainless steel cutting plates for coarse, medium, fine grinding of meat that makes stuffing and filling and 3 sausage stuff to help to meet all your sausage stuffing needs. All cutting plates and cutting blade can be washed in the dishwasher. Complete accessories includes 1 stainless steel cutting blade, 3 various stainless steel cutting plates; 1 plastic food pusher; 3 Sausage attachment
- Easy and Safety Operated Meat Grinder: Big button with ON/OFF/Reserve/Reset makes it easy to start and reserve and reset. Circuit breaker locked in to prevent motor burnout in case. Safety switch in the button to make sure your safety use again. Good ventilation when running
- Manufacturer Backup: All of our Sunmile Meat Grinders has 1 year manufacturer warranty. In case you are in need of any help such as replacing parts or accessories, please feel free to contact us and we will always respond in 24 hours with best and saving-trouble solution for you
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
As a well-known home small appliance manufacturer, Sunmile has been producing quality meat grinders for domestic and world market for two decades. We use only quality parts assembled by highly skilled technicians' using the most modern manufacturing equipment and techniques, aiming to help you grind generous portions of meats in a short amount of time, quickly and easily.
Sunmile meat grinders all feature big gears and gearbox to overcome resistance from the pressures of grinding meats of all types. As with most high quality appliances, all our models also feature a safety switch (emergency cutoff) and a circuit breaker to prevent motor burnout. You won't find this feature in a lot of grinders. ETL Approved.
High-end Electric Meat Grinder
High-end Electric Meat Grinder
- Features 600W rated power and 1000W max locked power
- Grind up to 185 lbs. per hour which meets most of home grinding need
- Big capacity tray allows you to hold and grind a generous amount of meat
- Big size fully stainless steel wrapped body with good ventilation
- Big button of On/Off/Rev/Reset to function
- Circuit breaker locked in to prevent motor burnout in case
- Cool looking in the kitchen
- ETL Approved
More details about Sunmile SM-G73 Electric Meat Grinder
Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last
Efficient Meat Grinder with Special Internal Design
Easy to start, key switch of On/Off/Rev/Reset to function
Endurable gears and gearbox to release powerfully
Meat Grinder Parts & Accessories
- Remember that these parts are made of aluminum and should not be put in the dishwasher.
- It may cause the coating discoloration due to aluminum oxidation.
- Solid and sharp cutting blade is made of genuine stainless steel.
- 3 fully stainless steel cutting plates in difference size allow you to grind ingredients.
- 3 types sausage attachments make stuffing your own sausage faster than using a separate stuffer.
What we would like to tell you about the power of our meat grinder:
- Sunmile SM-G73 Meat Grinder is 600W locked power and 1000W max power.
- We say no to false advertisement and honestly let you know that 600W is the rated power while the max power is 1000W. Max power is the power consumption of meat grinder when it runs without load.
Install it Right to make this meat grinder a long-term use:
- Please make sure that the blade side (also named flat surface) outward when installing the meat grinder.
- It may keep clogging if wrongly placed the cutting blade.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It handles long sessions fine - I've ground >ten pounds of various meats in a 40 minute session (I dismembered the birds as I worked - I didn't prep it beforehand) and it never overheated, groaned, or emitted any plasticky odors you would expect from a cheap grinder. I would not have expected it to handle bones as easily as it does.
I do wish the pusher were wood or solid plastic rather than the hollow piece of plastic that isn't even as sturdy as a wiffle bat. I'd also pay more for stainless so I can run it in the dishwasher with detergent (it's not dishwasher safe with chlorine detergent so I run it through with just water after washing it by hand, just to sanitize it before putting it away).
Update: after two years of good (once a week) service on of the gears in the gearbox was damaged) I tried finding spare parts everywere including writing to the factory in China with no result. The original seller was not (able/willing) to help me get replacement parts. Until i contacted Olivia at Homeplus Store who was another seller of the same product. She was willing to help me get the parts I needed eventhough I didn't buy the item from her store. Within a few days she told me she got the parts I needed and that it would be shipped to me (free of charge) to my house. Olivia showed the real essence of Customer Service. Help whenever you can ,whereever you can! I would recomend Homestore Plus and Olivia to anyone without hesitation.
We purchased this to grind our cat's food as he is on the PMR diet but won't eat whole bones aside from bird ribs. This helps us utilize almost an entire bird (am unsure on trying out the back). It grinds excellently, I love it ans my cat now eats all bones given.
On second observation, I noticed that the cutting discs are fine and as original. The only thing stainless on this that I can see is the decorative cover. What a shame, if they would have added $25 to the price for some quality I would have loved it. I added 2nd photo showing all pieces I washed. Yes, after this photo I was sorry I let it touch my carpet.. now it too has dark metal stains.
I actually purchased this meat grinder to make raw diet for my dogs. It grinds chicken bones like butter, no issue at all. Does not grind very well with meat that contains more fat/tendon (we tried pork butt & I had to reverse several times & to take down the parts to clean the fat out of the grinding plate). I usually grind the chicken leg quarters semi frozen.. The only annoying thing was you would have to cut the chicken leg quarters into small chunks - If it doesn't fits into the hole in the holding tray, the machine will not be able to grind it. Chopping up the chicken leg quarters into little chunks probably take majority of my time instead of grinding it. Grinding was the EASY part! Do not put this in the dishwasher! I forgot & the coating started to come off a bit. Also need to towel dry the parts after washing, otherwise it rusts easily.
If you are looking to get a meat grinder for occasional sausage making, meat grinding. Then this is a compact & cheap machine that would does its job. Because we use the meat grinder to make raw food for our dogs & our fairly frequent usage with large amount, Cabela's, Weston or LEM are probably going to be better choices. Will still use this little machine if I only need to food prep for smaller meals though!