Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW1205 12 Adjustable Resistance Rowing Machine Rower w/ Digital Monitor
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 levels of adjustable resistance
- Comfortable, smooth running seat
- Pivoting foot plates for added comfort
- Adjustable foot straps
- Electronic monitor displays time, count, total count, calories burned, scan
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
About Sunny Health & Fitness
For over a decade, Sunny Health & Fitness has been the premiere distributor of high quality health and fitness products.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California with a wide network of top manufacturers in Taiwan and China, Sunny Health and Fitness has established long-lasting professional relationships that have enabled us to offer much more competitive pricing than the average industry distributor to you, our customers.
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW1205 Rowing Machine
By Sunny Health & Fitness
The new standard in home fitness! The SF-RW1205 Rowing Machine offers all of the necessities for an amazing cardio workout along with any and everything all at-home fitness enthusiasts could wish for.
Exercising in the comfort of your own home has never been so easy, convenient, or fun!
- Sleek solid steel frame
- Features hydraulic cylinder resistance with 12 adjustable levels
- Provides a low impact aerobic exercise
- LCD monitor displays: time, count, total count, calories burned, scan.
- Cushioned non-slip grip handlebars
- Fully padded ergonomically designed seat
- Targets multiple muscle groups simultaneously, i.e. arms, back, abs, gluts, legs etc
- Large anti-slip foot plates
- Adjustable foot straps
- User weight limit: 220LB
- Product Dimensions: 53L x 20W x 22H inches
- Item weight: 20 lbs
Large, Sturdy Pedals
Features large, textured pedals with safety straps. Providing users with a non-slip surface and the security of high-quality straps, your feet remain in place throughout your rowing routine! No matter how intense your performance level may be, the stability of this rowing machine will never be compromised.
The cushioned seat gives users a comfortable rowing experience. Don't let discomfort stand in the way of reaching your wellness goals! Workout longer and get stronger.
Track Your Progress
With its convenient LCD monitor that displays your Time, Count, Total Count, Calories and Scan never wonder about your hard work paying off! Easy to read and informative, you will be able to see your progress and meet new goals.
Fully foam padded handles
Fully cushioned handle allows for a wider range of motion, giving you a more intense upper body workout. With multiple levels of adjustable tension, you can change your routine or challenge yourself while on your fitness journey. Whether you are a beginner or expert, you will be able to achieve fantastic results.
|SF-RW1205 Rowing Machine||Elastic Cord Rowing Machine by Sunny Health & Fitness - SF-RW5606||Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 Magnetic Rowing Machine||Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5623 Air Magnetic Rower||Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5508 Ultra Tension Magnetic Pro Rower|
|Tension||Hydraulic Cylinder||Elastic Cord||Magnetic||Magnetic||Magnetic|
|Additional Resistance||Air / Fan|
|Levels of Resistance||12 Levels||4 Levels||8 Levels||8 Levels||10 Levels|
|Max User Weight||220lbs||220lbs||250lbs||300lbs||300lbs|
|Product Dimensions||53L x 20W x 22H in||68L x 14W x 21H in||82L x 19W x 23H in||86L x 19W x 28H in||87L x 21.5W x 23H in|
|Sunny Health & Fitness NO. 074-L Treadmill Mat Large, black||Sunny Vinyl Coated Kettle Bell||Sunny Foam Exercise Mat||Sunny Health & Fitness Anti-Burst Gym Ball, 65 CM||Sunny Health & Fitness Exercise Wheel|
|You May Also Like These Related Items||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Rowing provides an efficient, effective, low-impact workout that utilizes all the major muscle groups, including the back, legs, arms, abdominal and buttocks. It is also one of the best exercises for building a strong back, as well as one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism. As a result, you can efficiently burn calories and fat without impacting your joints.• Low-impact exercise• Electronic monitor displays time- count- total count- calories burned- scan.• Weight Limit 220LB• Assembly dimensions 53.2L x 20W x 21.5H inches• Boxed dimensions 53L x 7.5W x 13.5H inches• Item Weight 20LB• Boxed Weight 23LBHeight 21.5Width 20Length 53.2
Top Customer Reviews
It is disappointing to get a new machine like this only to find that it has a flaw already. A hardened piece of steel or perhaps a sleeve for the pin to sit in might improve this. I like the simple design, it's effective and amazing value for the money if everything works as it should. I will add a picture of the pin and the grooving and where it is located on the machine.
If possible I will add some additional information after I have used it for a longer period of time.
I wrote to Sunny, the manufacturer and they did respond after a few days (they apologized). They were kind enough to offer me a replacement pin however I had contacted Amazon by that time and I don't think a new pin would solve the problem unless it was case hardened steel. I actually gave this a second thought until after I used the machine for 30 minutes and the hydraulic piston started leaking hydraulic oil on our carpet. As you work out on the machine the piston gets hot and starts to leak oil. That was enough for me to pack it in the box and I will take it into shipping tomorrow. I need to spend more money and get something that is of higher quality. No more pistons for me!
Too bad, my wife and I really liked the simplicity, weight and action of the machine. It is easily carried around the house and stored in a closet. Foot straps are not necessary by the way. I don't think the amazon product description is accurate in that regard.
Exercises multiple body areas at one time, very good abdominals workout with the rowing stroke, very good glute workout, fair workout for arms and top of thigh (rectus femoris), fair workout for the upper back
You can do it indoors away from heat and mosquitos
There is a choice of doing resistance/muscle building or aerobic (for resistance dial up the hydraulic and go slow, for aerobic use low resistance and increase your stroke speed)
Low impact - I have had no issues with hips, knees or feet
This cheap/lower level machine I bought is light weight and I can easily lift and move it from room to room
I can watch TV while I exercise
Convenience - I don't have to go anywhere to exercise
There are 12 levels of hydraulic resistance on the machine I bought - I'm only up to level 4
Assembly was easy with good instructions and doing it alone took about 20 minutes
There is a learning curve to master and get benefit from the machine. The directions that came with the machine were too vague, YouTube had good tutorials - I watched multiple
You don't get outside in the fresh air and sunshine - if you strictly exercise indoors vit D deficiency can be a factor
There may be an issue with you getting down on the floor or almost floor level to get in and out of the machine (there are more expensive machines that sit chair height but I did not need this - I don't know if you would or not)
Other thoughts on the rowing machine -
Helpful tips - one of the best YouTube videos I watched said start slow with 3-4 minutes once or twice a day to see how your muscles will respond to rowing. I slowly built up my time and now do 30 minutes straight.
I did some research on low impact/high benefit exercises and it came down to either rowing or swimming. I like to swim but compliance to go to the pool and the time factor of exercising away from home made me decide against it.
I'm happy with this machine it has a comfortable wide seat, very good/thick cushion on the rowing bar, it has straps for the feet and at first I used them but soon discovered I didn't need them.
I rate this machine an extremely good value for the money.
1. Cost. Not expensive in this case does not mean cheaply built. It's lightweight but solid, and withstands my 240 pounds easily.
2. Ease of assembly. Honestly, it all came very well wrapped and protected inside the box, requiring only to unscrew a few Allen bolts to attach the handle. It was folded under itself, and strapped together to prevent damage from movement.
3. "Ease" of use. The pneumatic arm moves well with the rowing motion, and it is an intuitive increase from 1 (like pulling a happy dog on its leash for a walk) to 10 (pulling a Smart car out of a snowy parking space with a big rope). I am short-limbed, long torso, so my comfort and ease of use will probably not be an experience shared by long-limbed folks as the seat and arms will not allow someone with an inseam over 35" to have full extension. Decide accordingly.
4. Portability. Ok, if you need to slide it under a bed it is lightweight, and requires taking out two bolts to fold it. One is designed to be easy to remove, the other will use the included wrenches. So, I leave it out in my living room which is more a workout room than social area. There is still plenty of room in my apartment that it isn't in the way.
Summary: I love it, and enjoy the variation from biking, but it may prove less useful for the long-limbed or tiny home dwellers.
**The Powerade bottle gives you a reference point for scale, it is a quart.