This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sunny Health & Fitness Mini Stepper with Resistance Bands
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TRACK YOUR FITNESS: LCD monitor measures the steps, time, total and calories, making your exercise more reasonable and effective
- TOTAL BODY: Equipped with removable training bands, this high-quality stepper tightens over 20 different core muscles and using low-impact aerobic exercise to help tone your chest, back, and shoulders
- HYDRAULIC DRIVE SYSTEM: Built with a hydraulic drive system, this workout machine provides a smooth stepping motion
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: Height adjustment knob adjusts the step motion height, for either short bursts or long steps
- ALL-IN-ONE: The stepper has an adjustable resistance control, making it great for beginners and experts alike. Skid resistant rubber floor protectors also prevent skidding. Max user weight is 220 Ibs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
About Sunny Health & Fitness
For over a decade, Sunny Health & Fitness has been the premiere distributor of high quality health and fitness products.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California with a wide network of top manufacturers in Taiwan and China, Sunny Health and Fitness has established long-lasting professional relationships that have enabled us to offer much more competitive pricing than the average industry distributor to you, our customers.
Mini Stepper with Resistance Bands - 012-S
By Sunny Health & Fitness
The Mini Stepper is an essential low impact fitness device. Its compact and lightweight enough to give you a full body workout from anywhere in your home or office. The resistance bands work your upper body while the steps work to tone the calves, buttocks, thighs, and hips. Our LCD monitor will help keep track of your steps, time, speed and calories.
- Max User Weight: 220lbs
- Adjustable resistance knob
- Resistance bands are foam padded, perfect for a non-slip grip
- LCD console displays Count, Time, Speed, Calories, Total Count, and Scan (displays all of the above Its frame is made from industrial strength steel, which provides it with lasting durability in construction and flawless stability in use
- Its frame is made from rust resistant industrial strength steel, which provides it with lasting durability in construction and flawless stability in use
- Product Dimensions: 16.5L x 12.5W x 8H
- Product Weight: 14.5
Height adjustment knob adjusts the step motion height, for either short bursts or long steps.
Tracking your progress is simple with the Digital Monitor screen. Displaying your total count, time, calories burned, rep count, and scan, you will be able to see your results to keep you motivated and on pace. With a convenient scan mode, you can choose to have these features continuously repeated to keep up with all calculations.
Exercise bands work arms, chest, back, and shoulders for total body workout while you step. A great all-in-one full body workout.
Slip Resistant Foot Plates
Extra large textured foot plates ensure a solid non-slip footing. These both step and twist, so need to worry about losing your footing.
|Sunny Health & Fitness Twister Stepper||Sunny Health & Fitness Mini Stepper with Resistance Bands||Sunny Twister Stepper with Handle Bar||Sunny Health & Fitness Twisting Stair Stepper with Bands||Sunny Health & Fitness Pink Adjustable Twist Stepper||Sunny Health & Fitness Dual-Action Swivel Stepper with Handlebars|
|Up/Down/Side to Side Movement||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Up/Down Movement Only||✓||✓|
|Adjustable Step Height||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|User Weight Capacity||250 lbs||220 lbs||250 lbs||220 lbs||220 lbs||220 lbs|
Get fit and healthy in the comfort of your own home with the Sunny Health & Fitness No. 012s Mini Stepper with resistance bands. Offering a full cardio workout and strengthening your muscles, this stepper exercise machine can help you get a shapely and toned body as well as full body workout. Work out anywhere at any time!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In reference to some common questions/complaints I've seen, here is an FYI about the this machine.
1. It is a STEPPER, not an elliptical--meaning you step up and down, not glide back and forth.
2. It does require you to maintain your own balance while using it (unlike an elliptical). It is actually better for your muscle tone and core muscles to keep your own balance while exercising. However, if you have a medical issue that impairs your balance, this might not be a good machine for you.
3. You MUST use it standing up. Because you put your full weight on the pedals to pump them up and down, this machine would not work for someone sitting at a desk or in a chair.
4. The arm resistance bands are optional and do not effect the function of the stepper pedals. They are mounted to the frame of the machine and the length is adjustable. They are simple rubber type stretchy resistance bands, similar to bungee cords.
5. The step counter has been accurate for me, but I consider the other modes (calories, etc.) to be estimates. If you need more in depth exercise tracking, I would suggest a personal device (Fitbit, etc.) or looking for another machine at a higher price point to include the bells and whistles.
6. There is no way to adjust the incline of the pedals, or increase the step height (how far up and down the pedals go) beyond the 8" or so in the machines range of motion. Again, if this is important, you should probably look at a higher price point. Personally I find the incline and step height works well for me.
7. The machine seems durable to me, and I use it about 5x a week, for 20-30 minutes. If you work out much more than that, you may want to invest in a more expensive, bigger machine.
8. The weight limit for the machine is 220 lb, per the instruction manual.
9. The instruction manual is well written and clear instructions are given for assembly and maintenance. Instructions are given for parts to oil if the machine begins to squeak.
10. The machine is very quiet. You do hear air pushing from the cylinders as you step up and down, but it's not loud. I use the machine while my baby naps with no problem.
11. The pedals are 11 1/4" long from inside the toe guard to the edge of the pedal. I wear women's size 9 and have plenty of room.
12. Despite its simple design, this machine does give you quite a work out (similar to climbing stairs). It's definitely cardiovascular exercise, and you definitely feel it in your calves, thighs and gluts. Maintaining balance also gives my core muscles a work out, and you can use the arm bands too if you want. Like any exercise, it depends on the amount of effort you put in.
I would highly recommend this stepper for anyone like myself, who wants an affordable machine with a small footprint to get some easy exercise at home. I'm a 30-something mother with small children, so going to the gym isn't convenient for me. I'm not a fitness guru, my goals are to get more cardio and shed a few pounds. For around $50, you can't beat the price for the amount of exercise you can get from this little stepper.
When I read those less-than-stellar reviews, though, it seemed that the persons writing them had issues with the extra features, not the stepper itself. Many of the 1- and 2-star reviews cite broken resistance-band clips as issues, and the computer clearly doesn't work very well, if at all.
The seller, however, had a very good rep.
I opted for this stepper because I didn't want the resistance bands and didn't care if they're of bad quality, and I use music to time my workout, so I didn't care about the computer either. I also opted to spend the least amount of money possible because I didn't know if I'd end up using the thing consistently. (Still not very good at that, but improving.)
When it arrived, it was clearly a returned unit: the packaging had been sealed, let's say, less than professionally. I gulped.
But: this basic stepper does exactly what I want it to: it's easily adjusted, has a small footprint, and is very sturdy. I have no fear at all of falling off it, or of it failing catastrophically while in use. I don't want the resistance bands and don't have any use for the computer. If you do, read the reviews, and decide on that basis.
If all you need is a very basic stepper, though, this will do the trick very nicely indeed.
Spend the money and buy something better, this brand is horrible. The stepper with the pole attachment from this company also broke. This company is horrible.