4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2.20 Peak HP drive system with 15.75 x 48.82 inches running surface. 10MPH Max Speed, max degree of incline 5
- Easy folding mechanism and soft drop system to help you unfold your treadmill safely
- Handrail controls that allow you to control speed, start and stop.Running Surface 48.8L x 15.75W inches
- 9 Built-in workout programs; large LCD display and smart phone/tablet holder
- Choose between 3 options of incline levels; Max user weight: 220 Lbs. Pause function - Press the stop button once to stop the belt and pause your run while keeping your current data and running stats intact.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
About Sunny Health & Fitness
For over a decade, Sunny Health & Fitness has been the premiere distributor of high quality health and fitness products. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California with a wide network of top manufacturers in Taiwan and China, Sunny Health and Fitness has established long-lasting professional relationships that have enabled us to offer much more competitive pricing than the average industry distributor to you, our customers.
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T4400 Treadmill
By Sunny Health & Fitness
The new standard in home fitness. The SF-T4400 Treadmill offers all of the necessities for an amazing cardio workout along with any and everything all at-home fitness enthusiasts could wish for.
Exercising in the comfort of your own home has never been so easy, convenient, or fun.
- Running surface 48.82" x 15.75"
- Min Speed 0.5 MPH - Max Speed 9 MPH (With Increments of tenth of MPH)
- (BMI) Body Mass Index capability
- Product Dimensions: 62L x 27W x 50H
- Folded Dimensions: 34.25L x 26.25W x 58H
- Product weight: 103 Lbs
- Required Power source: 110v (18 amps) (1980 watts)
- User Weight Capacity: 220 Lbs
- Pause function - Press the stop button once to stop the belt and pause your run while keeping your current data and running stats intact
- Incline Percent - 0%, 2%, 4.37%
SF-T4400 Treadmill Features
Easy-to-Read LCD Display Console
- 9 various programs to choose from.
- Speed range is 0.5 – 9 MPH.
- Measures Time, Distance, Calories and Pulse.
- Manual Mode option.
- Safety lock function.
- Power saving function.
Convenient Handrail Control Keys
- With the latest technology, this treadmill offers user-friendly control keys right at your fingertips.
- Start, Stop, and adjust your speed with the built-in handrail controls.
Soft Drop System
- The soft drop mechanism assures safe, hassle-free unfolding every time.
- Fold your treadmill for storage and unfold your treadmill with ease.
- Built-in transportation wheels for easy relocation.
3 Manual Incline Levels
- Choose between 3 options of incline levels.
- Incline Percent - 0%, 2%, 4.37%.
- Personalize the level of intensity of your workout with 3 different manual incline positions.
- Note: You will need to lubricate your treadmill before the first use.
|Sunny Health & Fitness T4400 Treadmill w/ Manual Incline and LCD Display||Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7515 Smart Treadmill with Auto Incline||Sunny Health & Fitness Heavy Duty Walking Treadmill||Sunny Health & Fitness Portable Treadmill with Auto Incline, LCD, Smart APP - SF-T7705|
|Running Surface||48.8L x 15.75W in||39.14L x 14.2W||43.3L x 19.5W||47.25L x 15.75 W|
|Incline Levels||3 - Manual||12 - Auto Electronic||N/A||12 Automatic Incline Levels 15 Manual|
|Number of Programs||9||12||N/A||9|
|Speed Range||0.5 - 9 MPH||1 - 8 MPH||0.5 - 6 MPH||0.5-9.0 MPH|
|Peak HP Motor||2.2 HP||1 HP||2.5 HP||2.2 HP|
|Max User Weight||220 lbs||250 lbs||350 lbs||220 lbs|
|I/O Connections||3mm Audio, Bluetooth||MP3 Jack, SHF Mobile App via Bluetooth|
Backed with a 3-Year Sunny Health & Fitness Warranty
Sunny Health & Fitness warrants its products to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner/purchaser of the product for standard household use.
- 3 Year – Structural Frame.
- 90 Days – Other Parts and Components.
Less impact force on your legs and joints, treadmill cushioning allows you to work out longer with less fatigue versus running outside on hard asphalt.
3 Easy, Quick Speed Modes - Walk, Jog, Run
Don't want to fuss with programs? Just want to get on it and go? With these 3 easy quick speed buttons, you'll do just that. These 3 quick speed buttons will get you from walk, to jog, to run.
Get a great cardio workout without the use of clunky, space-crowding equipment ... the Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill offers plenty of options to keep your workout fun and effective, while saving you precious space in your home. Additional Features Handrail controls for quick adjustments Convenient built-in phone and tablet holder Easy folding for optimum and safe storage Soft drop-down feature is quiet and protects flooring LCD screen to keep track of time, speed, and calories About Sunny Health & Fitness Sunny Health & Fitness has been importing and distributing high-quality health and fitness products for over ten years. From their headquarters in Los Angeles, California, they import equipment from direct sources in Taiwan and China to provide more competitive pricing than the average health and fitness equipment distributor. Because they are committed to excellence and stand behind the quality of every one of their products, Sunny Health & Fitness has become one of the fastest-growing companies in the market. Offers built-in workout programs for varied workout. 9 preset workouts to vary your routine. 2.20 Peak Horse Power drive system. 3-position manual incline. Maximum weight capacity: 220 lbs.. Manufacturer's warranty included (see Guarantee & Returns). 62.2L x 26.8W x 18.3H inches.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After about 10 days, the treadmill is now like a friend. It rests next to the bed and beckons every time I enter the bedroom. It is very well constructed, is sturdy, and has an attractive appearance. Its utility is excellent..... very easy to operate. The 0.1 mph speed adjustment intervals are just what the doctor ordered. I would not consider a treadmill with a coarser speed adjustment interval.
I probably won't run on the treadmill, so I can only comment about how it performs for a walker. My walk will probably not often exceed a speed of 2 mph (but maybe it will in time). So far my walks (about 0.3 miles in 10 minutes) have been a pleasure. As I walk I adjust the speed as it seems fitting. There are up/down speed-adjustment buttons on the right handle, making it very easy to vary the speed as you walk. There are on/off buttons on the left handle. Also, there are certain select speed buttons on the console as well as variable-speed-program buttons. The console displays your lapsed time (nearest second), speed (nearest 0.1 mph), distance traveled (nearest 0.01 miles), and calories burned (nearest 0.1 calorie). If you grip the handles at particular places, the console also displays your pulse rate (beats per second). There is little cushioning (a nylon belt running on a greased metal surface), but I find that to be no problem ... my walking shoes supply all the cushioning necessary.
The treadmill arrives with the incline set at its highest value. I didn't adjust that, but I placed small pieces of carpet under the rear "feet" to make sure that the floor would not be marred (the treadmill's front feet are rubber). So, I walk at an incline a little less than the maximum. The treadmill does not move significantly (haven't noticed any movement) on the floor, there being no motor vibration. The motor is quiet at the speeds I've used. Most of the sound (not much) is produced by the nylon belt on the greased metal surface.
I heartily recommend this treadmill to anyone who will use it for walking. And, as far as I know, it will perform well for runners too.
This treadmill is a good compact size that fits my body, living space, and workout requirements. For reference, I'm 5'7 with a stride of about a yard, and I weigh 200lbs. I typically jog on it at about 5 to 6mph for 20 to 30 minutes. Jogging and power walking are more ideal for this treadmill than just walking because the arms are quite close and the perfect height to whack your hand if you don't keep your arms bent or close to you.
Keep in mind, this is a treadmill and you're running. While the motor isn't too terribly loud, the frame is hollow metal and plastic, so every footfall is going to make some noise. Not that the treadmill feels unstable, quite the contrary. However watching a TV show may be a bit difficult for the runner without closed captions turned on. Headphones are also an effective solution. The noise doesn't bother my husband if I'm jogging while we're watching a TV show, though, so yes, it is just you.
Setting this up out of the box was relatively straightforward, and it comes with some silicone lubricant for the belt. You will want to order more so you can keep up maintenance. The treadmill is cheap, but it will last you longer if you take good care of it.
All in all, this is exactly what I wanted in exactly the price range I wanted. If you're looking for a treadmill like at the gym with every button under the sun, adjustable inclines, etc, this is most definitely not the treadmill for you. If you're looking for a compact workout machine to keep you moving that doesn't take up too much space in your life or home, this is a decent option.