Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill
|Price:||$259.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$139.02 (35%)|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2.20 Peak HP drive system with 15.75in x 48.82in running surface
- Easy folding mechanism and soft drop system to help you unfold your treadmill safely
- Handrail controls that allow you to control speed, start and stop
- 9 Built-in workout programs; large LCD display and smart phone/tablet holder
- Choose between 3 options of incline levels; Max user weight: 220 Lbs. Pause function - Press the stop button once to stop the belt and pause your run while keeping your current data and running stats intact.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
About Sunny Health & Fitness
For over a decade, Sunny Health & Fitness has been the premiere distributor of high quality health and fitness products. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California with a wide network of top manufacturers in Taiwan and China, Sunny Health and Fitness has established long-lasting professional relationships that have enabled us to offer much more competitive pricing than the average industry distributor to you, our customers.
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T4400 Treadmill
by Sunny Health & Fitness
The new standard in home fitness. The SF-T4400 Treadmill offers all of the necessities for an amazing cardio workout along with any and everything all at-home fitness enthusiasts could wish for.
Exercising in the comfort of your own home has never been so easy, convenient, or fun.
- Running surface 48.82" x 15.75"
- Min Speed 0.5 MPH - Max Speed 9 MPH (With Increments of tenth of MPH)
- (BMI) Body Mass Index capability
- Product Dimensions: 62" x 27" x 50"
- Folded Dimensions: 34.5" x 27" x 58"
- Product weight: 103 Lbs
- Required Power source: 110v (18 amps) (1980 watts)
- User Weight Capacity: 220 Lbs
- Pause function - Press the stop button once to stop the belt and pause your run while keeping your current data and running stats intact
- Incline Percent - 0%, 2%, 4.37%
SF-T4400 Treadmill Features
Easy-to-Read LCD Display Console
- 9 various programs to choose from.
- Speed range is 0.5 – 9 MPH.
- Measures Time, Distance, Calories and Pulse.
- Manual Mode option.
- Safety lock function.
- Power saving function.
Convenient Handrail Control Keys
- With the latest technology, this treadmill offers user-friendly control keys right at your fingertips.
- Start, Stop, and adjust your speed with the built-in handrail controls.
Soft Drop System
- The soft drop mechanism assures safe, hassle-free unfolding every time.
- Fold your treadmill for storage and unfold your treadmill with ease.
- Built-in transportation wheels for easy relocation.
3 Manual Incline Levels
- Choose between 3 options of incline levels.
- Incline Percent - 0%, 2%, 4.37%.
- Personalize the level of intensity of your workout with 3 different manual incline positions.
- Note: You will need to lubricate your treadmill before the first use.
|Sunny Health & Fitness T4400 Treadmill w/ Manual Incline and LCD Display||Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7515 Smart Treadmill with Auto Incline||Sunny Health & Fitness Heavy Duty Walking Treadmill||Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7514 Heavy Duty Walking Treadmill|
|Running Surface||48.8L x 15.75W in||39.14L x 14.2W||43.3L x 19.5W||46L x 20W in|
|Incline Levels||3 - Manual||12 - Auto Electronic||N/A||3 - Manual|
|Number of Programs||9||12||N/A||12|
|Speed Range||0.5 - 9 MPH||1 - 8 MPH||0.5 - 6 MPH||0.5 - 4 MPH|
|Peak HP Motor||2.2 HP||1 HP||2.5 HP||2.5 HP|
|Max User Weight||220 lbs||250 lbs||350 lbs||350 lbs|
|I/O Connections||3mm Audio, Bluetooth|
Backed with a 3-Year Sunny Health & Fitness Warranty
Sunny Health & Fitness warrants its products to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner/purchaser of the product for standard household use.
- 3 Year – Structural Frame.
- 90 Days – Other Parts and Components.
Stepping down on a treadmills deck, creates an impact force that is transmitted back up your leg, causing runners fatigue. A treadmill shock absorption system lessens this shock allowing you to work out longer and feel less fatigue in your legs and body. Also helps those with joint, knee or ankle pain so the workout is more manageable.
3 Easy, Quick Speed Modes - Walk, Jog, Run
Don't want to fuss with programs? Just want to get on it and go? With these 3 easy quick speed buttons, you'll do just that. These 3 quick speed buttons will get you from walk, to jog, to run.
Get a great cardio workout without the use of clunky, space-crowding equipment ... the Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill offers plenty of options to keep your workout fun and effective, while saving you precious space in your home. Additional Features Handrail controls for quick adjustments Convenient built-in phone and tablet holder Easy folding for optimum and safe storage Soft drop-down feature is quiet and protects flooring LCD screen to keep track of time, speed, and calories About Sunny Health & Fitness Sunny Health & Fitness has been importing and distributing high-quality health and fitness products for over ten years. From their headquarters in Los Angeles, California, they import equipment from direct sources in Taiwan and China to provide more competitive pricing than the average health and fitness equipment distributor. Because they are committed to excellence and stand behind the quality of every one of their products, Sunny Health & Fitness has become one of the fastest-growing companies in the market. Offers built-in workout programs for varied workout. 9 preset workouts to vary your routine. 2.20 Peak Horse Power drive system. 3-position manual incline. Maximum weight capacity: 220 lbs.. Manufacturer's warranty included (see Guarantee & Returns). 62.2L x 26.8W x 18.3H inches.
Top customer reviews
After about 10 days, the treadmill is now like a friend. It rests next to the bed and beckons every time I enter the bedroom. It is very well constructed, is sturdy, and has an attractive appearance. Its utility is excellent..... very easy to operate. The 0.1 mph speed adjustment intervals are just what the doctor ordered. I would not consider a treadmill with a coarser speed adjustment interval.
I probably won't run on the treadmill, so I can only comment about how it performs for a walker. My walk will probably not often exceed a speed of 2 mph (but maybe it will in time). So far my walks (about 0.3 miles in 10 minutes) have been a pleasure. As I walk I adjust the speed as it seems fitting. There are up/down speed-adjustment buttons on the right handle, making it very easy to vary the speed as you walk. There are on/off buttons on the left handle. Also, there are certain select speed buttons on the console as well as variable-speed-program buttons. The console displays your lapsed time (nearest second), speed (nearest 0.1 mph), distance traveled (nearest 0.01 miles), and calories burned (nearest 0.1 calorie). If you grip the handles at particular places, the console also displays your pulse rate (beats per second). There is little cushioning (a nylon belt running on a greased metal surface), but I find that to be no problem ... my walking shoes supply all the cushioning necessary.
The treadmill arrives with the incline set at its highest value. I didn't adjust that, but I placed small pieces of carpet under the rear "feet" to make sure that the floor would not be marred (the treadmill's front feet are rubber). So, I walk at an incline a little less than the maximum. The treadmill does not move significantly (haven't noticed any movement) on the floor, there being no motor vibration. The motor is quiet at the speeds I've used. Most of the sound (not much) is produced by the nylon belt on the greased metal surface.
I heartily recommend this treadmill to anyone who will use it for walking. And, as far as I know, it will perform well for runners too.
I have a picture of the rusted part.
The assembly is also not in balance. One side had much bigger gap than the other.
Still monitor the quality.
Updated on Feb/03: the machine stopped working today while I was running, after 3 months of purchase.
It's placed in door, properly maintained with oil applied twice in the last 3 months.
I reported to customer service. They responded and asked me to forward my receipt.
I did it and additionally report the issues I had from the beginning.
I believe this is a helpful product for me but I also believed I received a faulty product.
Let see how Sunny Health responded to this problem.
Updated on Mar 2017: i revised the rating to 3 stars to recognize Sunny Health effort to fix the problem. They sent me a new machine and it seems to be working well! Thanks