Sunnydaze 11.5-Inch Red Enameled Cast Iron Lasagna Pan - Deep Cooking, Baking and Roasting Casserole Dish for Oven and Stove - Heavy Duty Metal Bakeware and Cookware
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 8.25 x 2.5 inches; 7.5 Pounds|
|Product Care Instructions||Oven Safe|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LARGE SIZE: 11.5 inches long x 8.25 inches wide x 2.5 inches deep including handles weighs 7.5 pounds; Inner dish dimensions are 10 inches long x 7 inches wide x 2.5 inches deep; This baking dish holds 2.85 quarts, so it able to cook, sear, or bake large amounts of food at once; Beautiful dish is great for serving food at special occasions or even just a casual weekday meal
- HEAVY AND STURDY DESIGN: Made from heavy-duty cast iron with coats of red porcelain enamel to make this cookware long lasting and oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit; Features grooved handles for a comfortable and secure grip, so you can take your freshly baked food out of the oven with confidence
- COOKS FOOD EVENLY: This durable cast iron set evenly disperses its heat to ensure all food is cooked thoroughly; May be used under a broiler or used on top of stove burners for baking; Makes a great addition to your kitchen collection
- VERSATILE PIECE OF COOKWARE: The attractive red durable enamel finish of this dish makes it perfect for serving and entertaining; Use it as a small roaster to make savory meats and vegetable, or to bake delicious desserts; Great for cooking a variety of different dishes for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- WORRY-FREE PURCHASING: Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?After 8 years of selling other brands, we used our experience and expertise to source and create our own brand in 2014. We work to give everyone the perfect space to relax and feel comfortable in with high-quality indoor and outdoor products.
What makes our product unique?Our team travels the world to bring you fresh, innovative, quality products that will bring you closer to that comfortable and relaxing living space. Our goal is to transform your living space into a relaxing area through excellent US-based customer care, fast shipping, and top-quality products.
Why we love what we do?Taking time to relax and enjoy time indoors or outdoors with family and friends is important to us, so we want that for you too. Our goal is to transform your living space into a relaxing and stylish area through top-quality products so you're sure to make the most of every moment.
Dinner time just got a little bit easier with this deep cast iron baking pan. Its large 2.85-quart capacity is perfect for cooking deep layered recipes, like lasagna or a delicious roast. Due to its versatility, the options are endless when it comes to preparing the perfect meal. The durable cast iron retains heat and ensures that all foods bake evenly, while also having an oven-safe temperature up to 400 degrees. The easy-to-hold handles allow for easy and secure transportation when taking the dish straight from the oven to the dining room table. With the vibrant colored enamel, this dish also doubles as a beautiful serving dish so there is no worry about having to transfer food to another bowl once it comes out of the oven.
- Cook large meals in a short amount of time
- Made from heavy-duty cast iron with coats of red porcelain enamel
- Oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grooved handles give you a comfortable and secure grip
- Cast iron evenly cooks food for tasty results
- Vibrant red color makes excellent centerpiece at your dinner table
- Pre-seasoned cast iron helps add iron and other nutrients to your diet
How to Properly Care for Your Cast Iron
Cooking with Cast Iron: Although this enameled cast iron pan is pre-seasoned, you'll get the most flavor if you grease it with oil before cooking. Use this cast iron pan to make lasagna, hot dish, and all your other family favorite meals.
Cleaning Your Cast Iron: After you've finished cooking and the cast iron has cooled down, use hot water and a sponge or stiff brush to wipe out any food or grease. If food remains after scrubbing, use kosher salt and warm water to work the food off cast iron. Once your cast iron pan is clean, hand dry it and store it in a dry place. Remember, cast iron is not intended to be put into a dishwasher or washed with soap.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This dish is heavy but also very nice looking. It has a porcelain look inside and out. I put a prime 3 bone rib roast and it did a great job, the roast came out just like i liked it, seared on top and medium rare in the middle. I am happy to have it.
Top reviews from other countries
With other brands, if you drop the dish you'll get a chip no bigger than your pinky nail, and the enamel sticks to the cast iron underneath well enough that you can keep using the pan for many more years.
This dish, even though it was on a well padded box, had huge chips on every side, and the enamel only seems to stick to itself, and not the cast iron underneath, which means once you have a chip, all the enamel starts to flake off, rendering the dish useless, unless you just want a plain cast iron casserole dish.
Unfortunately, I lost the photos, and the dish is already returned, but I think I'll be ordering a name brand instead.
Reviewed in Canada on September 21, 2020