Other Sellers on Amazon
Sunnytech 3rd Generation Solar Power Flag Pole Flagpole Light,Upgraded UFO Design,Advanced Sensor,Enhanced Solar Batteries Panels,Waterproof Protection,Intelligent Self-charging Auto Active
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Offical Selling - Sunnytech 2017 New Arrival 3rd Generation - Solar Power Flag Pole Flagpole Light - Upgraded UFO Design –Revolutionary Advanced Sensor - Enhanced Solar Batteries and Panels - Strengthened Waterproof Protection - Intelligent Self-charging Auto-active Function – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Biggest Size - Best Solar Flag Light in the World
- Upgraded perfect saucer shape(Biggest Size on Amazon) makes nicer design and more lighting coverage.
- Upgraded solar batteries and panels absorb sunshine more efficiently.
- Upgraded stable electric circuits make longer using life.
- Upgraded bigger & brighter bulbs make more Lighting coverage.***Upgraded more trustworthy waterproof system protects product in the rain.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Offical Selling - Sunnytech 2017 New Arrival 3rd Generation - Solar Power Flag Pole Flagpole Light - Upgraded UFO Design –Revolutionary Advanced Sensor - Enhanced Solar Batteries and Panels - Strengthened Waterproof Protection - Intelligent Self-charging Auto-active Function – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Biggest Size - Best Solar Flag Light in the World
Notice 1: We Guarantee that this is the Best Solar Flag Light On Amazon,you can compare with any same product.for any conditions, you can return the product and get a full refund .
Notice 2: We have worldly customer service,Before leaving us a review, Any problem please contact us Via Amazon message, we guarantee you 100% satisfaction.
1、Use 15 - 25 ft flag poles with a 1/2"-thick rod at top
2、******Push Switch to"On" Position.********
3、Unscrew the ornament from the top of your flagpole.
4、 Replace the flagpole ornament
5、Raise your flagpole, It will light up automatically at night
- 1300 Lumens is 5x Brighter vs 250 lumens with others
- 20% More Flag Coverage (60% vs 50%) due to wider circumference of LED's
- 4500mA total rechargeable battery capacity (vs 3000mA) for 50% longer life
- Up to 18 Hours of Power. The duration depends on the amount of absorbed sunlight
- MIN. Length of Ornament Shaft or Rigged Bold required to go through our light: 1.75"
- Width of hole to fit through ornament shaft or rigged bolt: 0.5"
- 6PCS ELEGANT Solar Panels (VS. other's ugly shape)
- Material: Eco-friendly Flame retardant ABS Plastic (VS. other's PE Wasted PLASTIC SCRAP)
Only Solar Flag Light here. No flagpole, accessories, ornament, or flag is included. Help us supporting our wounded warriors!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now the product itself is built very well, the plastic housing feels very sturdy in your hands and is not something that feels thin and weak. I would honestly think that I could place it on my concrete walkway and step up onto it with no damage. During 9-10 months of the year, the light is provided all night long and still burning brightly in the morning when I leave for work at 0515. I have an American flag on top of my pole followed by a USMC flag. The USA flag is always well lit and easily discernible, the USMC flag catches patches of light as it passes the USA flag. I would like to actually see the design modified to allow a second row of LED bulbs out another 8-12 inches from the first circle of LED bulbs. This would help wash light over the second flag and offer more even distribution down the flag pole.
Lasts all night long most of the year.
Provides good lighting for the top flag.
Visually appealing design and construction
Installs simply by unscrewing the top pole ornament and screwing the threaded rod back into the pole with the light sandwiched between the pole and the ornamental top.
A couple months per year in the north-east winters it will not make it all night.
Does not cast light down to a second flag as well as one would hope.
I ordered this light because we fly our flag 24/7 and protocol states a light is needed for that. In the past I have used solar ground lights and they just suck. Never found one that was strong enough to illuminate the flags on our 25 foot pole.
This light arrived somewhat charged so I could turn it on to test. Had to go into a dark closet in the house to do that. Just standing in the garage did not trigger the lights to come on. The light sat on the pole a good 8 hours in bright sunlight and when the sun settled at around 6:30 PM, the light was on. When I went to bed around 11 PM, it was just as bright as it was when it first came on.
The picture does not do the light justice since I still use a flip phone. Our flag pole is a good 75 yards from our back porch. I cannot really see the flags great at that distance but as I walked to the dock, the flags come into view and it looks really cool.
Installing the light was simple. Our pole is in 3 sections so I just lowered the pole one pin set at a time. Unscrewed the gold ball on top. Then threaded that ball through the light and hand tightened it on the pole. Took like 2 minutes.
There are several of this type light on the market. I can only speak of this Sunnytech 3rd Generation model. It is good and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to flay their flag 24/7.
Now this is the type of seller that you want to do business with who stands behind their products.
Will buy from them again.
I've had this light on the flagpole for over a month now. It has very good spread and lights the 4' x 6' flag very well on a 20' pole. On good sunny short winter days, it charges enough to shine all night. On cloudy days it will shine way up into the morning, like 3 or 4 am. I expect that during the long summer days, it will shine all night regardless of sun or clouds.
***EDIT*** Flash forward almost a month. Unit died. It was outside year round....extreme cold, heat, snow, rain sleet, and for $40, I can't really complain too much, but it did stop working abruptly.