Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on January 14, 2012
The item was received on time, but the packager ripped the top the original box off to fit it into the shipping box. I would have problem with the return policy of "unopened" box.

PROS: We bought this machine mainly to make soy milk. It works great. We haven't tried other functions yet.

CONS: (1) Some of the accessories are made of flimsy plastic. Not sure how long they will last. It would be very bad if the machine is still in good condition, but we can't use it due to some bad accessories. (2) The instructions DVD is in Chinese. We can only guess what the guy is speaking and doing.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The machine can only work with one pound of soy bean at a time. After that, you have stop and clean everything before continue. Otherwise, the machine will be jammed.
on May 9, 2015
I buy 4 of those in 2 times. 1 st time, one is good and the other just weak like our old machine. The 2nd time just over a month ago and opened them couple day ago. They both so weak almost like our broken one. Idk if they gave us the used one or not but I wont buy item here again! ....
on October 7, 2011
use this to make soybean milk fast and save time . the machine is power , smooth and great quality of the workmanship
on June 25, 2014
My mom used to take 2-3hours just to ground up beans (with a blender)
but with this machine, it took less than 20-25 minutes. Works soooo
fast. My aunt recommended this item to us.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2015
I use this device to assist in making homemade tofu at home. The machine does a wonderful job and works without an issue. The machine is easy to clean and is very efficient. I recommend washing the parts by hand and allow them to dry before reassembling and storing.
on November 25, 2015
I bought two of them and both were defective. I used them for soja beans and after one round they stopped and didn't work.
on January 28, 2017
loved it. so easy to make tofu and soy milk at home. it's easy to take a part and clean. I would recommend to a friend.
on January 11, 2017
Really like this! I use this to make soy milk and tofu...does a great job of in juicing and is user friendly.
on October 27, 2014
It's Realtek good. My mom used it for a year, but still running good
on October 16, 2016
work great, i love it, recommend to many of my friends.