|Price:||$94.91 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$104.09 (52%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Zoomkart.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.53 shipping
+ $15.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sunpentown Healthy Swing Machine with Swivel Disc
- 14 different speed adjustments
- 95 - 175 rotations per minute
- User friendly remote with 1-touch buttons
- Auto timed programs of 5-minute intervals ( 5 ~ 30 min)
- Easy carrying handle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
By comparison, the Supentown AB-07 is under $80, it features up to 14 speed settings, and has an easy-to-use remote with multiple options. Now my only reget is that I didn't go looking for this thing sooner.
If you have never used a chi machine before, it's hard to describe the experience. They're simply unlike any other exercise machines I know of. The feeling is both relaxing and invigorating and for people like me, they're great way to help stay active without risking further injury.
If you have a chronic injury or are not in great physical condition, I highly recommend the Supentown (assuming your doctor or physical therapist agrees that chi machines are a safe option for your situation). It's the best value I could find on the market and has more features than many of the far more expensive models.
At the slowest setting, it's so gentle I can use it comfortably even when my back and neck are really hurting. And when I want to step up the pace, the remote makes it easy to increase or decrease the speed gradually, in small increments, so it's always easy to find a pace that feels just right.
I placed my order on a Sunday evening and recieved the machine by Wednesday afternoon using standard shipping.
Only two minor issues to mention.
1.Read more ›
1. Yes there is the comfort thing. The padding is useless. I put a throw blanket down and it worked great. After a few weeks I noticed I didn't need anything. It must have `toughened ` up my ankles/legs. The hard plastic no longer bothers me but if it does.. use a blanket or towel or like others have said use the sticky back sponge type shelf liner. For the money savings for the $300+ models this is a small thing.
2. I heard a complaint about it rocking and jumping. If it does that you need to reposition! I find this machine stable and quiet. I live in an upstairs apartment and was told they could not hear it below me.
3. Different speeds. I think there are nine speeds. A lot anyway. One will work better one day and other one will feel better the next. Just work with what feels good for you. I have one or two that I don't care for but most of them really feel great!
4. I started at five minutes and before the week was over I was using 15 minutes. I use anywhere from 20-25 minutes once to twice a day. Go by how YOU feel!
5. ALWAYS after the machine stops LAY THERE. You will feel a rush/tingle feeling which they say is as much of the work out if not more than the swing itself.Read more ›
We consider this a really good purchase. The controls are easy to manage without having to look at them all the time, and I particularly like the variations in the available speeds. I start slow and "warm up", gradually raising the speed, for the first 5 minutes, spend the next 5 minutes at about 10 or 11, then slowly back down for the final 5 minuts or until the machine shuts off.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have SI Joint problems. I have been suffering with my SI joint for over 10 years. Spent so much money at the DO's office. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Happy Senior
This is a good swing machine. It helps soothe and calm you down. It helps de-stress after a long day; almost like a massage, but in a different way. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Prema Radhakrishnan
Even on the slowest setting, it is a little fast for me, and I am getting used to it.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is a nice, low-cost version of the Chi machine. I have a friend who purchased a more expensive, name brand version and this one seems to work equally well.Published 6 months ago by Mike Kimmel Scenes for Teens
"This is a miracle product, I have suffered from lower back pain and compressed discs for 10 years, I'm not kidding about this, after one 5 minute session with this machine and... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Rick Stockton
I really like using the machine as it enables me to relax as I am assured of its ability to get those kinks out.Published 8 months ago by darlene502000