Sunpentown SO-2001 Digital Super Turbo Multi-Function Round-Shaped 12-Liter Convection Oven
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multi-function round-shaped convection oven bakes, steams, grills, and roasts
- 12-by-12-by-7-inch, high-temperature-safe glass bowl with 12-liter capacity
- Digital controls; heats up to 482 degrees F; 12-hour preset timer; 60-minute cook timer
- Built-in fan circulates heated air evenly; cooking rack included; UL-approved
- Measures approximately 12 by 14 by 15 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
I liked this one over some others because of the construction and the Pirex bowl. I was hesitant, but, decided to get one. We've been using it for about 3 months now, and it does everything it says it will do. I can't say much for the instruction manual, but, once you get the hang of it, it works well. It makes a great steak or pork tenderloin.
My wife really likes it. Great for those quickie meals.
I choose not to cook anything from frozen because I have set ways I want my foods seasoned, so I cannot comment on it's performance cooking from frozen.
Negatives is the item is not the best for beef unless you like your beef medium rare and the shipping can be tricky if not packaged well due to the glass.
I have had 3 of these cookers since 2003. Two are still working fine and one was broken during shipping. I recommend this item to anyone who works over 60 hours a week at various hours.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The oven works great after you program the time. I use one like this one every day for the same thing with a manual timer and it is FAR superior because it takes so long to program... Read morePublished on January 29, 2011 by Robert A. Ponto
I love this oven. Doesn't heat the house up in the summer. Cooks fast, and clean up is so easy, it's almost sinful!Published on February 28, 2009 by D. Calkins