- Buy more to save using coupon code TINNC3RE. buy 2 to get 12% discount, buy 4 to get 17% discount Enter code TINNC3RE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Sun's Tea 9 oz Strong Double Wall Manhattan Style ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 50% off the $25.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Sun's Tea 9 oz Strong Double Wall Manhattan Style old-fashioned Vodka/Scotch/Whiskey Glasses, Set of 2
|Sale:||$16.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$5.50 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 2 Sun's Tea double wall Whiskey glasses, 9 ounce capacity., unique double-wall structure keeps the cold drink cold for a long time.
- Made of lead-free borosilicate glass for ultra clarity and brilliance. Absolutely no air bubble or water vapor in between the walls.
- Made for strong, robust construction for every day use, passed freefall ice ball impact test from 12 inches height. Dishwasher and microwave safe
- 6 months warranty on all Sun's Tea products sold by the authorized sellers. This product is sold exclusively by Sun's Tea on Amazon marketplace, Sun's Tea does not guaranty the authenticity of the product sold by any unauthorized sellers.
- Scroll down to check "Special Offer and Product Promotion" section, you may find surprise discount coupon code there.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Sun's Tea 9 oz Strong Double Wall Manhattan Style old-fashioned Vodka/Scotch/Whiskey Glasses, Set of 2
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sun's Tea||Taylor'd Milestones Glassware Inc.||Garden plus Home||TabletopShowroom||5 O'Clock Rocks||Sun's Tea|
The Sun's Tea 9 ounce double wall Manhattan Style Whiskey glasses features the unique double wall structure to keep the cold drink cold for a long time. It is best utilized with old fashioned and whiskey drinks. Should anything go wrong, you can file a warranty-service-request at http://www.sunstea.com/warranty.htm for replacement or refund.
Top Customer Reviews
I opened the box to fine nice fitting packaging material (see photo). Heeding the warnings from other reviewers with disastrous unboxings, I pulled the packaging out sideways over my bed. The glasses did stick to the top, so I'm glad I did this as to avoid one of them dropping on a hard surface if it slipped out.
Once I got the glasses out, I hand washed them (I don't think I will be putting these in the dishwasher). I noticed each glass had at least one tiny scratch (less than a cm.) which was perfectly vertical. My guess is they from the manufacturing process or the packaging process. They are very hard to see unless you are really examining them. I can't find them in my photo of the glass.
The glass is wide enough to fit a 6.35 cm. (2.5 in.) ice ball which is what I have in there with my scotch (see photo). I was very careful when putting the ice ball in because some reviewers reported issues with the glass breaking on ice impact. I held the glass sideways, placed the ice ball in and tipped the glass to slowly roll the ice ball to the bottom, then added some scotch.
The lip of the glass isn't as even as I expected. One of the glasses has a slight bump on it that you can see and feel, but the other didn't, which I thought was odd. The lip is thick, as other reviewers have noted, but it didn't cause me any trouble when drinking.
While drinking, I noticed that it didn't form as much condensation as single walled glasses, and I didn't notice my ice melting much slower, but these weren't considerations for this this purchase as I usually finish my scotch before well before my ice melts.
Overall, it holds my ice balls and my scotch, so it gets the job done,. It's not the highest quality glass that I've used, but it is okay.
Pros: Classy look
Keeps drinks cold longer
Outside of glass is not cold to the touch
I am not sure how long they'll hold up - double walls may be prone to breakage. I'll definitely update if/when I lose one of them. In the meantime, I'll enjoy them and purchase more.
Worth mentioning, I got these specifically for whiskey. But I could see buying the larger cups for everyday use, they'd be worth it!