Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(5 star). See all 74 reviews
on November 25, 2017
This is the third book in the series. I hated for it to end! It’s almost like all of your best friends are moving away at the same time. I’ve really enjoy this series of books. Make sure you read them in order. Now on to another Emilie Richards series!
on September 27, 2017
Really enjoyed this series of books. Interesting and believable characters.
on October 13, 2016
love Emilie Richards writing..love the relational aspect of all of her stories..In fact I have written in my journal several times a thought provoking thought! I have read everything she has written! and I love how she builds on the characters and does series books!
on September 18, 2016
This is the 3rd book in the Happiness Key Triology. I loved the characters and the diversity each of them brought to life. All 3 books were amazing, but this one was truly riveting!
on February 22, 2016
Enjoyed.
on November 25, 2011
I enjoyed this book, by Richards as I have enjoyed all of her books. she leaves you with characters that hang around in you mind and stories so entertaining you don't want the story to end.
on December 1, 2016
good story
on January 15, 2013
I have the first two in this series and loved them. The ladies of Happiness Key are fun, caring and sometimes quirky but they looked out for each other and helped whenever needed. This book was used but was delivered in excellent, almost new, condition and for 1 cent (plus s&h) I could not pass up this real bargain.
on May 10, 2016
It was a good book and enjoyable read. My mother enjoyed it. Thank you!
on September 2, 2016
Last book in a 3 part series and I was sad to see them end. Thouroghly enjoyed each of the books!