Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 25, 2017
This is the third book in the series. I hated for it to end! It’s almost like all of your best friends are moving away at the same time. I’ve really enjoy this series of books. Make sure you read them in order. Now on to another Emilie Richards series!
on September 27, 2017
Really enjoyed this series of books. Interesting and believable characters.
on October 13, 2016
love Emilie Richards writing..love the relational aspect of all of her stories..In fact I have written in my journal several times a thought provoking thought! I have read everything she has written! and I love how she builds on the characters and does series books!
on September 18, 2016
This is the 3rd book in the Happiness Key Triology. I loved the characters and the diversity each of them brought to life. All 3 books were amazing, but this one was truly riveting!
on March 29, 2013
The heroine wore me out with her feminism, but as in all fairy tails ..... Light reading and was realistic in how we humans behave. Overall, I prefer this writer in choosing a beach book.
on September 20, 2016
I liked it. Easy to read. Good story. Made me feel like they were my friends.
on December 1, 2016
good story
on January 15, 2013
I have the first two in this series and loved them. The ladies of Happiness Key are fun, caring and sometimes quirky but they looked out for each other and helped whenever needed. This book was used but was delivered in excellent, almost new, condition and for 1 cent (plus s&h) I could not pass up this real bargain.
on May 10, 2016
It was a good book and enjoyable read. My mother enjoyed it. Thank you!
on September 2, 2016
Last book in a 3 part series and I was sad to see them end. Thouroghly enjoyed each of the books!