Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on April 29, 2014
Bought as a Xmas present to present a spa gift card so I didn't want to get anything very expensive since it wasn't the main gift. Presentation of this basket is nice but the bath items are very poor quality - worse than the cheap store brand at the grocery store. You'd end up with a nicer basket if you took the same amount of money and bought a basket and individual bath items. That's what I'll do next time.
on August 30, 2011
This gift set is what one would expect for a $16 purchase (shipping included). The bottles are made of cheap and bendy plastic, and the caps are not sealed tight and almost came open when I opened the box. Cheap-looking "Made in China" tags are found everywhere and on everything and it's hopeless trying to tear them or conceal them a little. The basket looks presentable only with the items arranged as pictured, but what the photograph does not show is the supporting piece at the bottom - a dusty sponge wrapped in used tapes. If you take it out then there is no way to make the same arrangement. I bought it as a gift for a friend, but now I'll need to find an alternative one.

I haven't tried the product itself, so this review pertains only to its appearance as a gift.
11 comment| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2011
I believe this product came wrapped neatly. There were no broken pieces and it was sealed tightly. The value of the product was well worth it. I plan on giving this to my mother for Christmas, so I am happy with the results. It was easy to wrap and I am sure will be used. It came quick and I was able to wrap it nicely. Thanks
on February 5, 2013
love how it smells
doesnt feel geasy or slimy like some bath products ive used before. not a lot in the pkg tho
on May 27, 2014
Bought as a gift for my girl friend, she loved it. Seemed like there could have been more of the bath stuff, but the lotions smell great and look like they will last awhile. She smells pretty, I approve. Make your woman happy, make yourself happy. It is that easy.
on May 7, 2014
Brought this for my girls spa day and they all love it.
They say it smell really nice and the scent last as well.
They also find use for the cute basket this product came in.
on January 18, 2015
This was a good gift to give a woman "you don't know what to get for Christmas." The quality seemed fine to me, and I really liked the basket it was in. I cannot comment on the quality of its ingredients, since I gave it as a gift, but it was very well-received.
on February 21, 2017
Gave as a gift for Christmas. The ladies at work I gave this to said they liked the smell and whole product.
on January 12, 2017
I bought this for a secret santa gift and the guys wife loved me. get it for your wife/significant other.
on April 15, 2015
Nice gift - bought it as one item among several for a raffle - it looked pretty, smelled wonderful, and was very much enjoyed by the club member who won it. Will happily buy this item again!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.