Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on July 31, 2013
I sent this to an ill friend who got into and used some products the first night. She said she loves it. So 5 starts for the basket but just 1 star for Amazon who AGAIN left out the gift card so my friend had no idea where it came from. I am batting zero with Amazon when it comes to including gift cards.
23 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 23, 2017
Products are ok, but the basket is very poorly built and has no reusable value.
2 people found this helpful
on October 2, 2017
Gift for wife.
on December 5, 2015
Smelled really good, the lotion hydrated well, and girlfriend loved it so that's what gets this 5 stars. It was a great deal for the price and is presented and preserved well in the packaging. She thought it was "cute" and showed her friends her new basked which will certainly be used in the future.
2 people found this helpful
on February 21, 2015
I read most of the reviews and was skeptical. I had the basket delivered to my home so that I could evaluate before giving as a Bridal Shower gift. I was pleasantly surprised when I removed the plastic wrapper. The products are of good quality, including the slippers. The basket is of good quality, also. I then had to secure the contents sufficiently to gift wrap. Lots of pink ribbon did the trick. The Bridal Shower was today and the gift was a hit. I couldn't have done better unless alcohol was involved.
15 people found this helpful
on April 15, 2016
Got this for my friends birthday and she loved it! It doesnt look cheap and it looks exactly like it does in the picture. My friend also says it smells great and the products are very good quality.
3 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2015
This is okay, kinda cheap and the slippers really suck. My wife threw out the slippers immediately.
3 people found this helpful
on February 4, 2017
It was a huge success!!
on February 27, 2016
Loved it. It was meant for a gift exchange at work. Unfortunatelly arrived late. Had to purchase a gift card at the last moment. Gave it to someone else who was as pleased.
on April 3, 2017
Like many others have said its just not worth the money. Smaller than expected, it was a Christmas gift that I could have done better myself.