Top positive review
16 people found this helpful
S Club steps up for third release.
on April 22, 2002
The third release of an S Club album, and still the same, dancable tracks and pop tunes they have always come out with. :) This hasn't been released in the US... I usually don't like a lot of very poppy bands but S Club is an exception, but here goes my review.
1. Don't Stop Movin - A party song, something to dance to. Very good for those who like dancable pop tracks.
2. Show Me Your Colours - A great song where Rachel tracks lead. It's one of my friend songs, because it sounds different just because of the vocals and the theme of the song is great.
3. You - A very upbeat and happy song, that I get stuck humming a lot of the times.
4. Have You Ever - A very sweet ballad, kind of like the "Never Had A Dream Come True" of this CD.
5. Good Times - Paul takes lead here! A song about vacation. Sounds like a good summer song, actually. :)
6. Boy Like You - I like this song, a different kind of R and B feel of the album. The girls, obviously by the title, dominate this track.
7. Sunshine - Jon steps up for this song, the best part of this song is the chorus. Also the title track of the CD, if you couldn't tell otherwise.
8. Dance Dance Dance - I've never heard it, so I couldn't tell you, actually. :(
9. It's Alright - It's a cool song
10. Stronger - Tina get's the lead vocals on this song. Another dance song, even the background music along could serve in a night club.
11. Summertime Feeling - Another song that get's you thinking about the summer. Reminds me of ice cream and the Bahamas. Another song where Paul takes charge.
12. I Will Find You - I like this song too. The background music rocks. Bradley and Jo take the mic on this one.
13. Never Had A Dream Come True - On the last album, or the later ones that were release. A great and beautiful ballad. The only song to top it on the American charts.