Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 23, 2017
My mistake and I will keep him. He's made of a thick rubbery substance. He's from China.

The reason for 4-stars instead of 5 is mine has all darker colors. For example his hat is a dark lavender or maroon. His body is darker and so are his clothes. Doesn't pop out with bright colors, but I kind of like that he doesn't. :)

The reviews on Amazon for him are puzzling. Some claim he's plastic, some claim he's only as big as their hand?? The search function shows a bright red hat & bright yellow shirt and it's located at Amazon with solar Gnome searches. The seller shows a darker hat, pants, shirt and body version yet it's still more colorful than what you'll receive. More brownish.

Wife keeps moving him where he can hardly be seen. It'll take a little time for her to get accustomed to a rock garden filled with Gnomes. Hehe
on July 28, 2017
These are great! Picked up 3 for our garden and we were pleasantly surprised to see that you can put lights inside to make them light up at night. Ended putting in a string of solar lights https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T1P632E/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 in the three of them and they light up quite nicely.

Love these!
review image
2 people found this helpful
on July 8, 2017
My mother has a large flower garden and fish pond. She has many gnomes in it.. normal gnomes. And boy was she surprised when she found this guy in her garden.
2 people found this helpful
on August 20, 2017
It could have a little more weight in its feet, it's plastic and tends to topple over pretty easy. Bought as a funny birthday gift for someone that wanted a lawn gnome, they thought it was hilarious.
on July 29, 2017
I love this cute yard ornament. Put it in the flower garden area at the side of my home right where anyone entering my home from the side door gets to see it - gets a good laugh!
on August 11, 2017
Surprise my husband with this after he mentioned wanting a lawn gnome. Can't wait to plop this guy by the mailbox! The colors are true and the casting is detailed — a little surprised that he's hollow but a quick fill with sand and a cap will take care of that.
on July 8, 2017
I loved the idea of this gnome, but I missed the part in the description that it's PVC. When I received it I was a bit disappointed. Also the pain job on it isn't that great. You can see paint strokes as well as parts that aren't as opaque as others. I give it two stars because I love that it's a mooning gnome.
review image
on October 15, 2016
omg! We love this gnome-nothing like mooning your friends from the garden. Bought this for my husband for our anniversary since he loves funny gnomes and he loves it-points it out to everyone who comes over. Highly recommend if you like to laugh. Very well made and they shipped very quickly
on January 9, 2015
Ok so I have purchased two of these. I have had mine on my porch for a couple of years now and get comments, smiles, and laughs all of the time! I recently bought one for my in-laws and they love it!

The sun has faded it slightly but not too badly. Also, the fact that it is hard plastic and not ceramic means that it holds up well even after being kicked and knocked around. Not a crack to be seen...except for the butt.
on July 31, 2017
Perfect gift for a friend or family member. Gets lots of looks and comments!!!