Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on June 14, 2010
Here's an update to the review I did earlier. I apologize to the manufacturer and seller. My leak was due to algae buildup on the waterfall coming from my bog filter. The algae got so high that water was actually leaking from a fold in the bog liner way in the back of the bog. I didn't notice where the water was leaking until I got to the point where I was removing the flat rocks that surround the filter. I ended up cleaning out the algae in the waterfall opening and put a half inch spacer under the liner around the filter. The spacer basically raised the level of the water inside the filter so there was a little more room for the waterfall to do it's job. Thankfully I got to that point prior to removing all the river rock in the pond bottom and the fish. Wow! Talk about a relief! But still, I think at this point, I would spend a little extra money at the beginning and still go for the thicker liner. Call it peace of mind but it's far better than tearing the whole thing apart and starting over.

Original review:
This liner went in very easily and was just fine until a couple of weeks ago. The pond has been up and running for almost one year. It wintered very well for this past winter. The pond along with my bog filter contains about 250 gallons. All of a sudden, just a couple of weeks ago, I noticed I was losing about an inch and a half per day. At first I thought it might be evaporation because it is getting hotter in mid June. But I am losing water so fast it has to be a leak. I am in the process of removing everything in the pond....plants, river rock bottom, fish (5 Shubunkins), lights, everything. I will probably use it as additional underlayment for the new liner I am about to go out and buy at my local pond store. I will replace this 20 mil liner with a 45 mil. I thought because my pond wasn't all that big that I could get away with a thinner liner. I was wrong and it's now causing me a TON of work, not to mention the stress it will cause my fish! Do yourself a favor and buy a 45 mil EPDM liner. You will be much happier not having to replace it a year later!!
on May 17, 2010
This product is what I expected and so far I am completely satisfied. It was easier than I expected to make the pond, and it is working well so far.

My only question is the long term durability. At this point it seems fine, but I won't truly know for many years yet.

If I were making a second pond the same size, I'd buy the same thing again.
on August 6, 2012
Liner was easy to install and trim with sharp scissors to meet dimensions. I used it to cover an unused hot tub. The koi fish are doing fine but I'm not crazy about the black look of the bottom of the pool. Will need to place rocks or something to take away the color of the liner. Hope it lasts the 15 years that it claims.
on December 4, 2012
This is a Great product. It was easy to work with. Could have been a little cheaper though.

I bought a larger one from a different company and a different material. They are not all the same material. Be careful of other products that are EXTREEMLY STIFF.
on July 4, 2015
This was the right size and it is heavy and works very good. I have happy fish in a pond with water.
on October 19, 2012
This liner has now been in my pond for 3 months. It's very heavy duty but still pliable. The textured side means I can step in my pond if I need to, with less risk of falling.
on September 14, 2014
Good quality item.
on January 5, 2013
t h i s i s a g o o d p r o d u c t a n d y o u s h o u l d g e t o n e
on July 2, 2011
good product strong a bit tricky and gets hot if left out in sun but durable and looks nice my pond has green alge that gets in the wrinkles but overall is great product
on February 10, 2010
My Husband needed one for our pond. After searching several places, Amazon by far had the best price. It arrived quickly with the free shipping, and the product was as described and very durable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.