Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 135 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 145 reviews
on December 28, 2014
My wife has not said anything negative about the case. Therefore, it meets her minimal criteria. It meets mine as well. It protects her Nexus 10 tablet from the minor abuse that any tablet will be subject to. And it allows my wife to use the tablet unencumbered.

The case is more than addequate for what she uses the tablet for. The tablet does not leave the house. We will be doing some traveling in the spring and I suspect that she will take it then since our hotel will have WiFi. I have no doubt that it will continue doing what it was designed for then, too.

Overall, we are both happy. I think this quote from Ron Witwicky, 'Transformers 3' says it all, "Happy wife happy life, unhappy wife stone cold misery."
on February 25, 2013
Pros: Case is nice and solid and fits my Nexus 10 perfectly and I do like the built in fold-around kick stand. Also it arrived on time.

Cons: When I took the case out of the box I immediately noticed several big white splotches on the front and back covers of the case. Looks like dried glue making the case look very ugly. I did not send it back though as my main concern was protection not looks. But this could be something that would turn most people off. I mean it really looked bad.

Also, its supposed to be able to turn the tablet on/off based on whether the cover is open or closed. This only works sometimes. Have not been able to find a clear pattern yet.

Overall I like the case for its functionality but not for its aesthetics.
on September 11, 2013
Just received this case and already love it for many reasons:

-great price
-snug fit, no gaps
-very protective, it has bulk and I like that, but not so much that it's cumbersome.
-the lid closes securely

I first had a Moko Ultra Slim, and it was just okay. Not overly sturdy, there are only 2 magnets to hold the lid shut, and they are exposed, there is an opposing small metal plate that attaches to the magnets, not very secure, the lid would slide around. Also, the case cracked (I never dropped my tablet) right at the edge of one of the magnets, of course the magnet fell out at some point and is gone, now there is only one magnet to hold the lid closed.

SupCase is burly without being bulky, I feel confident that my tablet is well protrected. I highly recommend this case.
on August 24, 2013
I purchased this case in 2012 upon purchasing by Google Nexus 10. The black-colored case is good quality nice leather which holds your status whether you carry the tablet to work, casual outings, or keep it protected at home.
It's a little tricky, but it also holds up the tablet straight, but in only one fixed incline position. But I'm ok with that.
In the past year, I've had the tablet (and case) handled in a carefree manner, sometimes getting dropped, getting stained, but be it protecting the tablet during falls, or cleaning up stains, this case has proven perfect!
I've since come to forget that the case is not a part of the tablet, and perhaps that's the biggest compliment for the product.
on January 4, 2013
Quick delivery, fits well,good quality
Value is "fair" for the $20 price
The petroleum odor is very noticeable and
after two days has not subsided at all
It really smells bad - hopefully will go away soon
If not I will shop for another brand
Odor went away after a couple weeks
The case is holding up very well
on May 14, 2014
I have been using this case now for well over a year and it still looks great. I have taken this on countless trips in cars and planes all over the country and even out of it and the case has performed flawlessly. The Velcro that is used to hold the tablet in place is good and strong and has not even hinted it coming loose ever. Bthe tablet fits into the case great with good access to the buttons and without covering up or blocking the speakers. I would certainly buy this case over again if I ever had the need and would definitely recommend it to anyone with a Nexus 10.
on June 30, 2014
This is a good case for the $9.99 price. It does what it is intended to do and looks fine. It might look a little better in a color other than black but to me that wasn't worth the extra cost. There is no problem with the cutout for the back camera lens and flash bulb not lining up properly as some have claimed, the tablet can be moved a small amount within the case if needed for perfect alignment. The case is also stable enough when keeping the tablet upright on the table for one-hand operation. You can't go wrong for the price.
on December 21, 2012
Admittedly this is my first tablet and my first tablet case.

* I have not found any issues with the cover blocking any parts of the tablet. If you put it in facing the correct way, then everything is easily accessible. The cover fits perfectly, and holds the tablet snugly in place.

* The first day I got it, I spilled some coffee on the inside cover. I was in the middle of moving, and was too exhausted to worry about the faint dark spot that remained. Days later I took a Clorox wipe to the dark spot, and after a few moments, the stain completely lifted off.

* It feels good to hold, like a thin leather bound book. Very comfortable. I use it most often to read or use the Internet while in bed.

* The magnetic cover is very nice. No longer have to worry about pushing the little side button to make the display turn on.

* The tablet seems well protected. I'm very careful with these things anyway, but I have a great deal more peace of mind now.
on October 18, 2014
I loved it, just found form factor to large for my needs and sold it with device going back to seven inch
on July 28, 2015
If you are looking for a case that is cheap but not one to actually protect your tablet or look good, then this is the case for you. Its super cheap and works as a stand for your nexus 10. However, it feels so cheap that if you dropped it, neither your case or your tablet would survive the fall.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.