- Save 20% on Full-body Protective Case Friendly iPhone Xs Max 6.5 inch screen protector when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Supcase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Supcase Galaxy Tab A 8.0 Case 2015, NOT Fit 2017 Tab A 8.0 SM-T380/T385 UB Pro Series Full-body Hybrid Protective Case with Screen Protector for Tab A 8.0 SM-T350 (2015) (Black)
- Precise cutouts for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 SM-T350 (2015 Release); Advanced front cover Snap-On design for EASY installation
- Advanced dual layer designed case combined of Polycarbonate hard shell and flexible TPU withstands accidental drop, bump and shock
- Front cover with screen protector prevents scratches without compromising sensitivity
- All features accessible with case installed; Port covers keep out debris and dust
- Sporty design with multi-color options
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Arlo Security System with 3 HD Cameras (VMS3330)
SUPCASE Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 Case - Unicorn Beetle Pro Fullbody Case - Black
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've attached pictures that are from another reviewer to illustrate the issues with this case for the SM-T355 (non S-Pen) model.
The only reason I still gave this product 3 stars is because I know their quality as I have their case for my Galaxy S6 Edge+. I like their cases and their prices are very reasonable.
Will update soon.
*- UPDATE 4/7/2016 -*
I contacted I-Blason (supcase) regarding the case incompatibility. Confirmation that this case is for the S-Pen model and the non S-Pen model is NO LONGER MADE. They also stated they will attempt to update the item description to represent the correct case.
"Thank you for the information. We do apologize for the mix up. Unfortunately that is the only case we have for the Tab A 8.0. We will contact our marketing department to straighten this out."