- Shipping Weight: 95 pounds
- ASIN: B001TADCG4
- Item model number: SUP800-2
- Average Customer Review: 88 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #164,841 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Super Turbo 1000watt Elite 36v Electric Scooter "Neon Green" (Now includes Econo/Turbo mode button!)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Super Turbo 1000-Elite is the replacement to our popular Super Turbo 800-Elite. We simply upgraded the motor to 1000watts and upgraded the sprockets and chain to heavy duty versions. Other then these upgrades; it is the exact same scooter. It is one of the most powerful and durable electric scooters on the market; can carry up to a 250lb rider on flat paved terrain and up to 300lbs with the optional hill kit accessory! True 1000watt 36v motor that spins at 3000rpms producing speeds of up to 26mph. Max speed will vary depending on rider's weight and terrain. Includes innovative Econo/Turbo Mode Button; Econo Mode for Distance and Turbo Mode for Speed! Includes (3) 12v 12ah "Deep Cell" batteries making one powerful 36v battery pack resulting in a maximum ride distances of up to 18miles per charge. Maximum ride distance will vary depending on Speed, Rider's Weight, and Terrain.
- Features include: True Unite 1000watt 3000rpm Motor, Heavy Duty Chain Drive and Sprockets, Front Swinger Mono Shock, Turn Key Ignition, Dual Rear Shocks, Solid Steal Frame, Folds Down in Seconds, Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts, Extra Wide Tires, Twist Throttle with Turbo/Econo mode button, and Front and Rear Disc Brakes, Quick Connect Parts for easy part replacement.
- Comes with: Removable Wide Comfort Seat and Seat Pole, Small Storage Bag, LED headlight, Charger, Basic Tool Kit, Access to our exclusive "how to videos", lifetime tech support and free tool kit.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||The Super Turbo 800-Elite comes with a 90 day bumper-to-bumper manufacturer's parts warranty and an additional 1 year warranty on the motor. This warranty covers factory defects and defaults only. This warranty will not cover labor, return shipping or the shipping expense to you, any common maintenance such as tightening your chain or changing a tube if you get a flat tire. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. We will however during the 90 day warranty period, provide you with free parts if you have any defects. We also give free lifetime tech support over the phone. Super Cycles and Scooters LLC will not be responsible for shipping charges on received or refused packages, part returns, or scooter returns. If your scooter is damaged in shipping do not refuse it. We will ship out any damaged parts the same day we are informed. You have 5 days after receiving your scooter to notify us of any shipping damage. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted. SCOOTERS CAN ONLY BE RETURNED WITHIN THE FIRST 7 DAYS FROM RECEIPT AND MUST BE IN PERFECT CONDITION, UNUSED AND AUTHORIZED BEFORE BEING RETURNED.THERE IS A 15% RESTOCKING FEE ON ALL RETURNED ITEMS. All shipping fees are not refundable. If you purchase this item you will be obligated to follow this warranty to the fullest and this warranty will be present in any further issues if such would arise. If you have questions about our warranty, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Package Height||20 x 28 x 48 inches|
|Shipping Weight||95 pounds|
The true Super Turbo 1000watt Elite Scooter from Super Cycles and Scooters is back in stock! Don't be fooled by knock off companies trying to steal our name on this great product! they sell a cheaper lower quality version of this scooter, but with a similar name. If it's not from Super Cycles and Scooters it's not the real SUPER TURBO 1000-ELITE! Unlike our competitors; we do not exaggerate our scooter specs. Research the internet! Currently; the largest brushed motor available is 1000watts! Even if there were a larger motor available there would be absolutely no performance increase unless the battery is upgraded to higher voltage or a brushless motor is used in place of brushed. Our current model uses deep cell lead acid batteries for an even longer run time per charge! These batteries hold a charge longer than any other lead acid battery available. We give our customers exclusive access to our "How Videos" such as: "How to change the tube in your tire if you get a flat" Comparing this scooter to the competition: The Super Turbo 1000-Elite may look similar to our competition. However we spared no expense on the quality of this scooter. It includes many upgrades not found on other scooters. It is the only scooter in its class that has a LED head light and Wide Comfort Seat, Free Small Storage Bag, Turbo Econo Button, True 30lbs Deep Cell Batteries, and a High grade hard locking seat clamp. We have been in business for over 12 years and we pride ourselves in outstanding customer service. We include a 90day bumper to bumper parts warranty ( please refer to our warranty section found on Amazon for exact warranty details) and free lifetime tech support via email or over the phone! If you have any questions or need parts please call us at 843-997-7902. To see our complete feedback click on our business name located under the words "Item in stock" near the top of this page.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Good scooter for the flat and has enough torque for minor inclines and trail. If you are not a kid you may want to buy the larger sprocket for the rear to get up hills -but this will reduce top speed.
The stamped steel tool (set) is mostly junk. -so I would buy some forged Craftsman wrenches and make a set just for your scooter. Maybe a cheap $3-$5 socket set and a good adjustable wrench(s).
Check tightened up all the nuts just to be safe for the higher speeds. Loosened up the chain a minor bit.
I bought the scooter because my Currie IZip bike was taking forever to repair. Let me say here, if you're thinking about getting Currie bike, DON'T. They're overpriced, made in China, parts are hard to get, and service is lousy. I wish I'd known about the Super Turbo before I bought the IZip. Now that I have the Currie bike working again, I don't want to get on it anymore.
When you look at the Super Turbo, ride it, even touch it, you know you've got a totally great product in your hands.
JUNE 13, 2013--FOLLOW-UP REPORT. I use this scooter very little but enjoy it when I do. On a recent camping trip, it rained during the night and I didn't realize that this scooter should NEVER get wet (something the Scooter Store later told me). When I got on the scooter, it charged off like crazy and I knew I had no control over the throttle so I jumped off the scooter as it sped away. I am 81 years old, and this kind of activity is NOT good for me. I was injured but didn't break any bones, thank god. The Scooter Store told me about the dangers of getting it wet, said I needed a new control box, and sent me one. I didn't put it on right away because the scooter worked again for a few miles. Then all the lights would go on but there was no power to the engine. I took the scooter to my mechanic, who installed the new control box. I thought this would solve the problem, but it didn't. The lights go on but the scooter doesn't move.
What a let-down.
Basically, I've had two years of very light use of a scooter that now won't move.