Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $12.29 shipping
Bob's Red Mill Super-Fine Almond Flour 48 Ounce (Pack of 1)
|Price:||($0.79 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping|
|Brand||Bob's Red Mill|
|Sensitive Ingredient Information||Almonds|
|Serving Description||0.25 cups (28 grams)|
About this item
- One, 48 ounce bag (3 pounds)
- Gluten Free; Vegan; Vegetarian; Paleo Friendly; Kosher Pareve
- Manufactured in a dedicated gluten free facility; R5-ELISA tested gluten free
- Excellent source of Vitamin E and magnesium; Good source of dietary fiber
- Dairy-free; Grain-free
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bake with the best
- 100% almonds
- No added fillers, flavors, colors or preservatives
- 4 grams of net carbohydrates per serving
- 1 gram of fiber per serving
- Good source of vitamin E
- Gluten free (R5 ELISA Gluten Assay tested less than 20PPM).
Bob’s Red Mill Almond Meal/Flour
No gluten. No grains. Just plain nuts.
Almond flour, also known as almond meal, is made from blanched (skinned) almonds, which are ground to a fine consistency ideal for baking. A traditional choice for French macarons, almond flour can also be used in cakes, cookies and bread, as a low carb alternative to bread crumbs in meatballs, or as a coating for chicken and fish. Excellent for gluten free, paleo, keto and low carb baking.
Vegan Raspberry Macarons
Made without grains or gluten, these gorgeous macarons are crisp, light, delicious—and vegan!
- In a small pot over medium-high heat, reduce your aquafaba by half (measure the weight intermittently), then chill overnight in an airtight container
- Sift together almond flour, raspberries and powdered sugar. For any large pieces, use a food processor to grind and then sift them into the mixture. In a bowl, whisk together pink food coloring and 80 grams of aquafaba until combined. Mix aquafaba into the almond mixture using a spatula and set aside
- Heat the water and sugar in a pot until the mixture reaches 230°F, or the “soft ball” stage
- While the sugar mixture heats, whisk together 100 grams aquafaba in a stand mixer on high until stiff peaks form. Once the sugar syrup reaches 230°F, mix on low and slowly begin drizzling the syrup down the side of the bowl while the mixer continues to turn. Once all the syrup is added, turn the mixer to high and run until the bowl is cool to the touch
- Once cool, pour the aquafaba meringue into the almond mixture. Begin folding together until homogenous
- When you have reached the desired consistency, pour your macaron batter into a piping bag and pipe the macarons into similar-size circles (or hearts) on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Tap the baking sheet with force against the counter several times to release any air bubbles. Flatten the tops with a wet finger.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Let the macaron shells sit on your counter until the tops are dry to the touch, then bake for 10–14 minutes, rotating the pan once midway through cooking
- Remove from oven and place the parchment on a drying rack. Let cool for 20 minutes before handling and fill with your favorite vegan icing recipe!
- 400 grams Aquafaba (1 ¾ cups) the liquid from canned garbanzo beans
- 210 grams Almond Flour (about 2 cups)
- 30 grams freeze dried Raspberries (about ½ cup) ground to a fine powder
- 180 grams vegan Powdered Sugar (about 1 ½ cups)
- 235 grams vegan Sugar (1 ¼ cups)
- 160 grams Water (¾ cup
- ⅛ tsp Pink Food Coloring Gel (Optional)
About Bob's Red Mill
In 1978, Bob and Charlee Moore founded Bob’s Red Mill with the mission of bringing people back to basics with delicious whole grains. Today, the company is proudly employee owned and makers of a wide variety of good foods you’ll feel great about eating. Explore an incredible selection of whole grains, flours, cereals, baking mixes, beans, seeds, grab-and-go meals and snacks, and more. With a dedicated gluten free manufacturing facility, strict quality control protocols and in-house testing, Bob’s Red Mill is a trusted source for gluten free products, and also offers paleo-friendly, keto, kosher and vegan options. Based in Milwaukie, Oregon.
Bob's Red Mill Superfine Almond Flour is a single-ingredient, grain-free almond meal made from whole, skinless blanched almonds and nothing more. Its moist texture and rich, buttery flavor make it a great addition to your baking recipes. Try it in pie crusts, cakes, or as breading for chicken, fish or veggies – or try your hand at making grain-free pancakes and macarons with it.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 5 x 4 inches; 3 Pounds
- Item model number : 039978023810
- UPC : 039978023810
- Manufacturer : Bob's Red Mill
- ASIN : B00DL9LNNU
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use this to make anything that would normally require wheat flour. (Bread, pancakes, etc...)
Buying a 3 pound bag here is the same price as a 2 pound bag at Whole Foods. So yeah... getting it here from now on!
I've used this to make diabetic ketogenic friendly pizza dough and bread. It's perfect.
Having said the above, Bob's Red Mill Amond Flour is good quality stuff.
Top reviews from other countries
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.