Super Dog Pet Water Fountain Doggie Fountain Step-On Outdoor Drinking Training Tool with 41" Hose
- With this adorable and clever dog fountain you will never have to worry about they are thirsty when you are not home or busy,they can stay refreshed with a nice fresh drink of water whenever they want
- Fun and easy--your dog will love play with the water, the water fountain is activated by impress the paddle fun and easy for all dogs
- Step on lightly and the water comes out. Constant availability of fresh water. Your lovely dog never get thirsty
- This fountain features a 41" hose and Splitter so you can connect it directly to a tap/ faucet or another hose(no batteries or electrical supply required)
- Made of copper value to ensure that the flow of water is much more stable without leakage; Do not position the Dog Water Fountain near any electrical cord or outlet
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
You always keep a water dish outside for your pet, but the water never seems to stay clean for too long.
With this adorable and clever doggy water fountain set up in your yard, your dogs can stay refreshed with a nice fresh drink of water whenever they want.
This fountain features a 41" hose and Splitter so you can connect it directly to a tap/ faucet or another hose(no batteries or electrical supply required).
When your dog needs a drink, all he/she has to do is to step on the paw pad to activate a stream of fresh, cool water, ready to be lapped up.
With the water supply always running, little Rover will always have a cool drink ready to go.
Fresh water whenever your dog wants it.
No stagnant water.
Made of heavy-gauge steel for durability and trouble-free operation.
Easily attaches to hose or faucet.
Hose length :41 inches / 103cm
Valve material :Copper
1.Do not put the water fountain near electrical cord and outlet.
2.The product is made of steel and with coating on it. Normally it won’t rust unless using sharp objects scrape the coating off. There might be little rusty around the holes and corners for long time use. It’s normal and would not affect the function.
3.Please adjust the fill valve to a suitable position, make sure the fill water pressure at a lower condition. High water pressure would easily lead to rupture of the hose connection. And the high water column may terrify the pet.
4.Please try to keep your dogs from biting the hose.
5.Put it in a shady spot in summer.
6.Be very patient to train your dog to use his new fountain. It's a good time to train it to use the fountain when he is very thirsty.
1* Dog Water Fountain
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?