CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Super Jumper Combo Trampoline
|Price:||$65.99 - $39,997.76|
- The 16 ft trampoline combo comes with a trampoline and safety net enclosure
- The trampoline has galvanized steel w-frames to provide support and stability, UV coated trampoline mat to prevent sun damage
- The safety net enclosure is made of mesh net with fine holes to prevent fingers and toes from getting caught, a zipper door to enter the trampoline
- The trampoline comes with a free spring tool and installation tool which means no drilling is required for assembling the trampoline
- El combo 16 ft cama elástica viene con una caja de cama elástica y la red de seguridad
- La cama elástica ha w-frames de acero galvanizado para proporcionar apoyo y estabilidad, con revestimiento de UV elástica para evitar daños del sol
- El recinto red de protección está hecha de red de malla con agujeros finos para evitar que los dedos de manos y pies queden atrapados, una puerta de cremallera para entrar en la cama elástica
- La cama elástica viene con una herramienta de instalación última intervensión herramienta de primavera y lo que significa que no es necesario taladrar para montaje de la cama elástica
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
300 trampoline Size: 10 Ft Features: -Pad: 10" width, 10+10mm EPE foam.-Mat: rings, 6-row stitching, UV dispose.-Spring: Zinc-plated steel.-Weight limit: 130 - 220 lbs.-Accessory: spring tool. Includes: -Includes enclosure. Dimensions: -Tube Thickness: 1.35mm top rail, 1.2mm leg and pole.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I did not give it 5 stars for three reasons. The first reason is that the assembly instructions are poor. It does not take a rocket scientist to put it together but more thorough instructions would have been nice. Secondly, the tool that one uses to stretch the springs is cheesy. The plastic handle broke when we reached the point of really having to apply some muscle to stretch the springs, resulting in my husband's hand being torn up and having to take a break to wrap his hand and clean up a bloody mess. Then we had to be creative about how to finish this process. There is no point to giving someone a tool for assembly if it is not durable enough to do the job. I think the manufacturer should supply a better tool as I notice I am not the first person to comment on this. Finally, because of the way the spring pad is attached to the trampoline, if someone were to slip a foot under the edge of the pad when jumping, they could end up catching a foot, leg or arm under the pad and between the springs.
Overall it appears to be solid and sturdy and we have tested it to the weight limit. However, we have only had it for about one week. My adult children and my granddaughter are having lots of fun on it. I will note that it is easily moved by my husband and son in the event that you want to move it for mowing or sun/shade adjustment. For the price, we are pleased thus far but buy a stronger tool to stretch the springs!