Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on August 26, 2017
Such an awesome and easy game. It has everything you love about Mario. The level designs are incredible, the power ups are amazing, the game-play is a lot of fun, and Mario is just as chipper as ever. Not too big on story, but most Mario games aren't, and it's okay. Whether 9 or 90, Mario is a ton of fun to play. I recommend adding this game to your collection to awesome games.
on November 5, 2017
So, Mario is back for Super Mario 3D Land where you run, jump, glide, slide and what Mario does to survive maddening courses of death to do eventual battle with the Bowser. If you do well enough the first time around a certain brother of his also joins Mario in his adventure...
on July 4, 2013
I recently purchased Super Mario 3D Land for my 3DS because I saw its great reviews, plus, I'm already a Mario fan. This game meets all of my expectations and more. It is extremely fun - this game combines the original elements from the platformers with the 3D world. It works beautifully. The levels are designed perfectly with a great amount of difficulty. Some say the game starts too easy, but I disagree. The game is not at all easy, especially nearing the end. The game also re-introduces the Tanooki Suit. You cannot fly with it, but the hover ability is extremely useful with some tricky platforming areas. And of course, the game looks beautiful in 3D. The game does not require 3D to be enjoyable, though. I played the majority of it with the feature turned off, but there are certain areas that almost require you to turn it on - very creative! It was hair-rippingly difficult on certain levels, keeping me coming back over and over. I've already played it twice all the way through and love it. I recommend this game to anybody who loves Mario games.
on August 29, 2013
I wasn't sure if I wanted this game because it looked so easy. I watched all the youtube videos and figured I could get through this game (I'm not a big Mario fan but I play it every now and then). I beat this game in two days! I should say the first set of levels. I was really close to writing a bad review because I thought the first set of worlds was the entire game. I felt so stupid when I found out there was SO MUCH more to do. There's a special world with 8 more levels which makes the first levels look like a cake walk!! Don't underestimate this game once you save princess peach you will be challenged or at least I was. This is a great game and I'd recommend it to anyone who has just purchased a 3ds.

The only thing that took some getting used to was my depth perception in the game. I would die or lose my power ups because I couldn't tell where I was aiming. I would think I'm stomping on a goomba and end up landing on the space next to it. It was annoying and took a second to get used to. I think my perception was more screwed up with 3d on but after a few days of playing you get the hang of it.
on January 25, 2013
I am a Mario fan from back in the day of the original SMB. This game is a bit different in that you don't just travel from left to right or up and down like normal due to the 3D effect. When you (Mario) fall, you get the experience of the fall! This may sound weird but I have a fear of heights, and this game actually brings that out in some of the worlds. It's quite intense. When jumping up on a platform or box as Mario does all the time, you have to have alot of control because he not only can fall off the front of it (as with the other Mario games like The New SMB 2), but he can also fall off both sides too. I find it a little bit hard, and am glad they offer a "Fly to Flag Pole" easy way, when some worlds I just can't get through on my own.
on September 20, 2016
I was excited to play this new Mario title, but was left a little disappointed. I found myself getting bored with the game by the third world and ended up beating the game in no time. It was a little too easy to find the secrets that are usually associated with Mario games and left a lot to be desired.
on December 12, 2014
Great game. Good value. The main story is a bunch of fun. Afterward there's another set of Special Levels which exponentially increase in difficulty. I'm still trying at Special World 8. The last Mario title I played was New Super Mario Bros Wii and I was disappointed the game was so short. No problems here. Like other Nintendo developed titles for the 3DS the 3-D effects are great.
on July 3, 2014
This game was not what I expect it to be it is more awesome than I thought it would be. Its like New Super Mario Bros. and Mario Galaxy merged into this great game. The new suit the return of the tanooki suit is awesome it fits right in. The levels are great they are like I said Mario Galaxy and Mario Bros merged into an awesome game. I like it its fun the graohics are better than the wii and they are awesome. I totally recommend this fame for everyone its a must have if you own a 3ds like Mario Kart, Star Fox 64 3d, New Super Mario Bros. Pokemon X and Y, and many others that I forgot to mention like Zelda etc.Get it just get it its worth it come on its right there just order it here or go to a local store and buy it.
on December 3, 2013
The Super Mario series have been some of my favorite games since I was little, and this game is simply a blast and lives up to its legacy!! The level design is wonderful and there are many paths through each level to reach the goal, each offering their own unique flavor to the stages. The game play is smooth and simple yet very challenging at times the 3d effects are superb! Many new power-ups were added which greatly enhance the variability of the game play, plus a revamp of the tanooki suit which is legit! All in all this game is a must have for anyone owning a 3ds system!
on January 26, 2016
Very cool videogame that will keep kids entertained. The 3D effect is pretty awesome and eyecatching. Sharp colors, great animation, and brings me back to my childhood when I played Super Mario on the NES Nintendo.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.