Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on November 28, 2015
This is an adult small but I still felt like it was rather large. I was able to roll up the pants though and make it work. The costume comes with an inflatable belly, mustache, hat, and Luigi overalls. My entire family went as Nintendo characters and this costume,despite being a little big, was great!
review image
on February 3, 2016
I purchased the largest one and the sizing says it should fit people my height I'm 6'2'" But this thing was so tight in the crotch it gave me major case of grape smuggling. It would be offensive to wear around children. The inflatable belly is crap the mustache only sticks for about 5 minutes. I had to add about 12 inches of material to the mid section to comfortably wear it. It's a cheap costume you'd get at like target or walmart nothing Deluxe about it. Don't waste your money, you could make your own by buying the pieces, and buy a better hat to go with this.
on October 30, 2015
I could have messaged the seller but I was lazy about it and just ordered it expecting it to fit, I never wear "one pieces" typically but this item was a little small on me, there was a size up I could have ordered but whatever, I think I'll stick with jeans and a green shirt but the product came as expected, if you have a broad upper body and an ass expect it to bulge, probably order one size up. I had plenty of people asking to take pictures with me when I wore it to college for extra credit, it made people laugh and I love the hat. The only annoying thing other than the size is the back part keeps coming undone since it's being held by tiny Velcro pieces.
on November 17, 2014
In the photo, the costume looks to be a little bit better of quality. For example, the buttons look like buttons, the costumes my son and I received look like yellow plastic dots glued on. The mustache did not stay glued on at all for even the short time we wore them. The inflatable belly had uncomfortable straps, it would have been more comfortable if the closures were the straps, so it could be adjusted for the size of the person wearing it, instead we tied the plastic strips behind our necks and dealt with discomfort for most of the party. We decided to eventually not even use the belly.
on January 27, 2015
Bought this for a Halloween costume. The quality wasn't great but did the job. The mustache is tough to keep on and kept falling off. The gloves did not fit well (I think I got to righthanded ones). As for fit, the torso is short. If you have a normal or long torso I would definitely recommend getting a larger size. The inflatable stomach I liked, however some people were confused why Luigi had a belly (b/c he's the skinny one right??)

All in all not the best quality but does the job for a Halloween costume.
on January 15, 2014
Bought this Luigi costume as my son already had the Mario costume. They went to our church's fall festival and got RAVE reviews!! My husband is about 160lb and 5'8. I ordered the large and although it was super baggy it wasn't too short or "snug." Our fave part of the costume was the cartoon looking hat!!
on December 3, 2013
First of all the moment I took it out of the bag, one of the big yellow overall buttons came off. The other one was hanging by a thread. I had to fix it on the fly. The gloves were uncomfortable and only had foam on on side of them. The overalls and shirt are actually one piece and there are no pockets. They velcro in the back with tiny strips of velcro. The only good thing about the outfit is the hat so you are better purchasing that separately and then getting regular overalls and a green shirt.
on October 28, 2012
I bought this for a friend since we were all going as Mario characters. He's a shorter guy so it fit him well, but we had to safety pin the back closed because they only put 3 tiny pieces of velcro on the back closure. The gloves were ill-fitted and the mustache made eating/drinking impossible. The two yellow buttons fell off within an hour of wearing. The hat was poorly sewn and looked completely lopsided on his head. He didn't even wear the inflatable belly because it looked absolutely ridiculous. DON'T buy the deluxe costume-save your money and buy the regular version and buy better accessories on your own. Not worth the money. The costume was in shambles by the end of only a few hours-he couldn't wear it again even if he wanted to.
on November 4, 2013
The costume was a big hit! Looked good BUT the fit was just not good (I bought a size Large). I am 6'0" and this outfit just gave me the worst wedgie both front and back. If you are over 5'7" this will not fit well. Also if you have to pee be ready to strip the costume off since it is a 1 piece suit that Velcro's from the back (My buddy was Mario and cut a hole in the front to pee)

I also did not use the mustache.... I had a beard so I just shaved it and left the mustache. After reading that the fake mustache practically glued to your whole mouth..... I decided to not use it.
on November 4, 2014
While the costume pictured and described online looks good, we received a completely different Luigi costume that was incredibly poor quality. It came as a one piece jumpsuit with thin felt buttons pasted on, no gloves, no inflatable stomach, a different hat, and the wrong mustache. The zipper broke the first time we zipped it up and the sizing was way too big for an adult small. Also, the tracking information said that it would arrive on Nov 24, even on the day it arrived prior to Halloween. If it wasn't so close to Halloween we definitely would have returned it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.