Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Super Mario Brothers Luigi Costume
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on November 10, 2015
My husband couldn't wear the mustache it didn't fit his face plus it kept falling off and getting in his way of doing anything. Other than that it fit him pretty well oh but the crotch area was very airy lol so be cautious. Don't get too happy haha but the medium fit him perfect the large was too big so we sent that one back.
on September 20, 2012
My son wants to be Mario for Halloween so my husband decided to surprise him with the Luigi costume. Gad we didn't tell my son! Unfortunately the costume is not going to work. My husband is 5'8" so we decided to order a large to have plenty of room. The upper body is ok...long arms though, but from crotch to feet is extremely short. He even tried to wear with tightest fitting track shorts and still looked ridiculous. We are saddened but Luigi will be returned. As a side note, we ordered the 8-10 for our normal sized 6 year old and the fit is perfect.
on October 26, 2011
I ordered the Small Adult Luigi Costume. The actual outfit fits fine, but the hat is way too big. You have to be Frankenstein for it to actually fit in it. Also, the form of the hat is way off. Now I look like a cross between top-chef contestant and Mario's brother. I wouldn't have bought it if I had known this.
review image
on October 23, 2014
This is a Halloween costume so don't expect the quality of a suit. It does the job and looks cute pared with the Mario's one. I would say that size is from true to size to somewhat small. We ordered L based on other reviews and it is a bit big, maybe M should have being a better size. My husband wears mostly small size T-shirts.
on November 3, 2015
I bought this for my boyfriend for Halloween. I read the reviews that the sizes run small so I sized up... AND IT WAS STILL SMALL! Luckily his friend's Mario costume was too big so they swapped costumes. I would recommend sizing up 2 sizes.
on October 29, 2014
I read a good amount of reviews for this product and read and re-read the entire product listing. I ordered a medium for my 11 year old nephew since most of the reviews kept telling how small the costume ran. The size was not my issue, the fact that the costume we received was used is what lead to my satisfaction. Although it does not specifically say "new" the fact that the word "used" was no where on the product page left the impression we would receive a CLEAN, unopened, and used costume. There were white streaks all down both sides, which I can only assume is deodorant (I hope!), that took several hand washings to remove. If we hadn't waited until the last minute to get a costume I would have sent it back!
on October 31, 2012
The price of this costume its excellent, its just not what you seen on screen. The display is of much better quality not what you get, one noticeable difference is the hat the "L" is much large and accurate on the display yet smaller on the costume. Also used their sizing chart and didn't fit into what I should of been able to fit without any problems.
on December 17, 2010
The costume in general is good. Colors are accurate and the added hat is a plus. However, the main issue I had was the sizing in that I ordered what turned out to be 1 size too small despite size charts. The mustache could use some improvements, particularly in the size department since it's way too big, even for a fake mustache. Overall though the costume does get the job done when worn.
on November 1, 2011
This costume is a cheap one piece made of thin polyester with fake buttons. Also fits a little small. 3 tiny tabs of velcro on the back to close it. The hat has no adjustment method and is big. For some reason, the costume works and everyone loved it.
on June 3, 2016
My boyfriend love it. As picture and fit as expected. The mustache was too big and tacky. We didn't use the mustache because we found better one at wal mart.

See 1 answered question