Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 556 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 655 reviews
on January 2, 2016
Mario + space galaxy = win! My five-year-old son loves Mario and space. The challenges this Wii game presents make it so much fun and entertaining while also learning about strategies. Great, fun game!
on December 16, 2013
My sons, 8 and 10, love to play this game - my 8 year old moreso than my 10 year old, but he's the video game fiend at our house anyhow. Love games that are fun for only ONE player, to avoid fights when both kids play at once. It's easy to find a stopping point, which means mom and dad don't have to wait twenty minutes for them to find a saving point.
on January 9, 2016
My daughter is 9 and has loved playing all of the Mario games offered by Wii. This was the only one we didn't have yet. She enjoys this game however there are some spots she finds difficult and it tends to put her off enough that she will stop playing it for a few days/weeks until she decides to try it again.
on September 1, 2013
My little sister loves this game. We got it for her tenth birthday, mainly so that she could get Rosalinda unlocked as a playable character on Mario Kart, but now she plays this game more! She loves the cute little stars that are under the care of ruler/mother Rosalinda. Seriously, she squees most of the time she sees the stars. I just like to see her happy. Now if only I could get her to stop asking me to get her past the hardest parts of the game.
on June 12, 2016
Fun, but I get motion sickness after playing too long. Maybe I just need to get better at controlling that crazy guy
on May 15, 2015
Great game, especially for the price. My daughters are enjoying playing with it. The only thing they don't like is that the 2nd player doesn't have a very active roll but they still have a lot of fun. Would recommend.
on July 6, 2013
This game originally came with my Wii some 5 years ago. The wife and I enjoyed playing it together, and whenever we have company over who have kids their kids are seen enjoying it as well. This particular copy I ordered for my 3 nephews from 6 to 10 in age. They all love it and I recommend it for anyone with a Wii regardless of you age.
on November 3, 2016
I needed something else to play after finishing Battlefield 1. I was browsing around Amazon and stumbled upon Super Mario Galaxy. I forgot this game existed because I never got a chance to play it when it originally came out. I decided to buy the game and dust off the old Wii. I'm so happy I did!!! What an amazing game!!! It's probably one of the best Mario games I've ever played.
on February 5, 2016
Love Super Mario Galaxy. I have Super Mario Galaxy 2 now and it is just as great as the first one. If I play too long though it gives me some vertigo. I imagine that would not happen to an adolescent. Just some perspective, I cannot even watch somebody else play a 1st person shooter game without getting a crazy headache.
on November 21, 2012
This version of Mario is pretty awesome and probably fun for all ages. The 3D world is beautiful and the controls are intuitive. My only complaint is every now and them you get in a position that is hard to see, where you feel vision is restricted, but its all part of the challenge.

The game is hard enough to challenge a gammer, easy enough for new gamers to enjoy and simple enough to put down the controller for 2 months and not lose all your skills.

Highly recommended.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.