Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 529 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on November 19, 2013
I sort of fell out of the Mario series when I completed Mario 64. Yeah, Sunshine was pretty good too, but the hype that surrounded 64 was much bigger. I would have to say that this installment really excels when compared to the rest. It's fun, challenging, and you might actually need the many 1-ups that they throw at you. I know I did. I could go on and on but I don't really like typing long reviews. Long story short, it's hard to compete with Nintendo's quality.
on February 10, 2013
Super Mario has been around for many, many years, and there are people that love this or that incarnation of the series, to me, this is the best so far. Interesting game play, challenging levels for skill and puzzles, and innovative use of world designed in multiple dimensions.
on December 16, 2013
My sons, 8 and 10, love to play this game - my 8 year old moreso than my 10 year old, but he's the video game fiend at our house anyhow. Love games that are fun for only ONE player, to avoid fights when both kids play at once. It's easy to find a stopping point, which means mom and dad don't have to wait twenty minutes for them to find a saving point.
on February 7, 2013
My littlest one loved this games and plays it almost everyday. I love the music and graphics. Very colorful game.
on February 8, 2013
I had a blast with this game. The 2nd player can assist with grabbing things and collecting star bits. word
on July 6, 2013
This game originally came with my Wii some 5 years ago. The wife and I enjoyed playing it together, and whenever we have company over who have kids their kids are seen enjoying it as well. This particular copy I ordered for my 3 nephews from 6 to 10 in age. They all love it and I recommend it for anyone with a Wii regardless of you age.
on January 5, 2014
Great game, very inventive, and more levels and options than you can imagine. Mario jumps from planet to planet, with each little planet having a different theme to it, and requires a different technique to win. Without going into detail, one planet may require you to find puzzle pieces, and assemble them, another has you chasing rabbits, that sort of thing. Each world so far has been a nice balance of challenge, and simplicity. By that, I mean it requires you to figure out exactly what you need to do, and how to go about doing it, but once you do get it figured out, it is not so difficult that you seem to be stuck on one level forever.
The galaxy seems so vast, I have no idea how long it will take to get through. A very solid 4 star game, would be 5 stars, if it could be true multiplayer. It says it is for one or two players, but the second player does not get their own character. All they can do, is 'help' the first player's character, with a magic wand of sorts, doing things like picking up star bits, or stunning an enemy for a moment, until the first player can get them. While a good idea to make it so a parent can assist a child here and there, in my case, it makes both my kids want to be 'Mario', as the other player doesn't have much to do most of the time.
on April 2, 2013
I'm a Mario fan for life - I loved this game! I am a girl in her 20's, and am not into shooting style games, or action games. I like strategy and mario type adventure games. I loved this! I especially liked the graphics and the sweet story that went along with the game. The price was great, and gave lots of game-play for your money.
on October 30, 2013
Not too much to say about the game but my son just loves it. He played with it for a couple of hour and I had stop him or he would have kept going. But I will say the game looks good and it is a lot of fun for him. And that says it all.
on July 4, 2013
The environments in this game are epic! The challenges are awesome! And that final boss battle against Bowser was really and truly awesome!!! If you love unique environments, lots of challenges, and truly epic boss battles, this is definitely the game for you!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.