Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo Selects)
Format: Video Game|Change

on November 21, 2012
This version of Mario is pretty awesome and probably fun for all ages. The 3D world is beautiful and the controls are intuitive. My only complaint is every now and them you get in a position that is hard to see, where you feel vision is restricted, but its all part of the challenge.

The game is hard enough to challenge a gammer, easy enough for new gamers to enjoy and simple enough to put down the controller for 2 months and not lose all your skills.

Highly recommended.
on January 20, 2015
It is a very nice game for the images and graphics that characterize all games Mario Bross , but also think it has given my son a skill to integrate shapes and positions that I did not at his age, and, perhaps they facilitate understanding of descriptive geometry and other subjects in their studies ... Maybe it's just my ideas, but now it seems it is. I hope I'm not wrong .
on April 2, 2013
I'm a Mario fan for life - I loved this game! I am a girl in her 20's, and am not into shooting style games, or action games. I like strategy and mario type adventure games. I loved this! I especially liked the graphics and the sweet story that went along with the game. The price was great, and gave lots of game-play for your money.
on February 5, 2016
I am hooked on this game! While it is challenging and fun, it can be maddening when you miss the objective by just a small amount! It takes a little getting used to the full 3-D movement in this game, but once you do, it is fun as it gets!
on October 30, 2013
Not too much to say about the game but my son just loves it. He played with it for a couple of hour and I had stop him or he would have kept going. But I will say the game looks good and it is a lot of fun for him. And that says it all.
on April 11, 2015
I bought this to give to my friends son that was turning 6yrs old. I don't know much about the actual product but my friend said her son loves it. He was very excited when he opened it and plays it all the time. It arrived quickly and as promised. Good price to give as a gift.
on February 17, 2017
My son loves this game. It is different than the other Mario, Mario travells in the Galaxy like in 3D.
on February 8, 2013
I had a blast with this game. The 2nd player can assist with grabbing things and collecting star bits. word
on July 4, 2013
The environments in this game are epic! The challenges are awesome! And that final boss battle against Bowser was really and truly awesome!!! If you love unique environments, lots of challenges, and truly epic boss battles, this is definitely the game for you!!!
on February 6, 2016
Super Mario is a super game. My nephew is jumping, turning and Mario is moving all around the Galaxy.

Apparently, I made the right choice for a young boy.

Order it -- you can't go wrong!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.