Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 3, 2012
I'm a video game guide collector, and I'm proud to say that the Super Mario Galaxy Collector's Edition Guide is in my collection! I got this for Christmas in 2007 along with the game. This hard cover guide has a laminated outer cover with the SMG logo on it and the actual hard cover has a power star made out of little stars on it. Included with the guide is a HUGE glow-in-the-dark poster! The entire guide is 345 pages long with 6 pages of concept art, making a total of 351 pages in length. This sure is a lot of pages for a guide, but it does its purpose in helping the gamer complete the game. It looks completely beautiful and they really put a lot of effort into making this guide look great in a collection. Prima Games, this is your best work yet!
on October 13, 2016
I have played Super Mario Galaxy often since its release but have failed to find all items. So having the guide really helps me to collect all stars.
on January 11, 2011
As a parent whose cutting edge childhood video game was Pong, I appreciate the help from the game guides. Mario Galaxy is a very fun game!!! If you have young children who are trying to advance in the game, it is helpful to have a reference manual to help then through a level. It makes the game more fun to know the "tricks." It will save you hours failed attempts to know the facts offered in this guide. Worth the investment!
on October 16, 2008
This guide provides a huge amount of detail and is well printed on glossy pages at a good resolution. I suppose when one considers that all the information in the book is freely available on the Internet, it has to provide a reason to spend 20 bucks-- and it does!

It covers all the special moves/jumps Mario can make in his adventures-- many of which aren't in the manual provided with the game. This alone was super-helpful.

The walkthroughs are organized appropriately and presented in the order Mario is likely to encounter them. While there were times when I wished something had a bit more detail, I also frequently found myself skimming large portions so I think they had the level of detail just about right. Their hints on some difficult parts were useful, but often a different method worked for me.

The large, colorful pictures also make the book fun for kids to read. Especially young, video-game-addicted kids. Yes, like mine...
on August 15, 2014
if you are a nintendo fan boy like me, and love Mario like I do, this is an awesome collectors item to have. I dind't use it while playing the game, but wanted it more for the artwork and niceness of the book. It has great graphics inside, and is stunning to just comb through and read. While going through it, it makes me want to play the game all over again. Fun collectors item to have for any mario fan.
on December 27, 2012
You need this.it helped me in a lot of ways.some stuff i would never have found without this guide.has a large poster in the back.
on January 24, 2013
We are a bit older, so we used this book a LOT to help us figure out some of the harder parts. We can't figure it out like the young kids can. It helps but doesn't give it away!
on December 18, 2014
Just the right item came quickly and I will buy again!
on January 21, 2016
Very helpful
on September 21, 2009
An exhaustive review of SMG...perhaps too exhaustive...but if you want to know where everything is without going to online walkthroughs (and like a lot of pictures), this'll do it for you.